• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Leave the anime and manga out- I don't know about anyone else, but I personally prefer originality. If a person can make their own original plot and character set, it is much more impressing then stealing it from something else.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Well all I have to say is DAMN I HAVNT BEEN ON IN A MINUTE.... I took a break because making a game can be stressful lol. anyway I havnt shown anything so I guess I show you some fakemon:)

trorkalienfight.png
    TRORK
    alienfight.png
    ALIEN/FIGHT

icealien.png
    ALIEN/ICE
    GYM LEADER
    5thgymleaderkapu.png
    KAPU(age: 28)
    Kapu is Andro's very successful older brother. He is head of the Renascentia Space station, and discoverer of the Pokemon's Capu Lazo, and Capuk Lazu. Not to mention he has various degrees in the study of alien pokemon along with professor Roy, he also created the kapu trees.

ROUTE 257
    route257.png

route 257 actually has a couple of kapu trees..they are the odd looking ones:)(i notice some errors)

kiwis.png
    (suggested by Andinator:))
    Kiwee
    Electric

ALSO A NEW MAP LOOK THX TO ANDINATOR:)

worldmap.png

I love it:) it made me cry when i first saw it lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Wow!Great game. I'm looking forward to this game.

Can I suggest something in the pokemon hunt?

Here's mine

Hunt name: Underwater Blaze!
    I was diving in the vast wide ocean. When suddenly, I saw a walking underwater volcano bursting up! Because of my curiosity, I followed this walking underwater volcano when I have noticed that the walking volcano was a strange-looking Numel. The numel has fins on his arms and head. When it noticed that I was following this strange Numel, it burst lava at me! I quickly sent out my (any fast water pokemon suits here) and quickly dive me up to the shore. Now, my favorite diving spot is now in danger! Please catch this strange-looking Numel before anyone will be hurt.
    Posted by: Diver Lenz
    it can be a fire/water or ground/water (or any dualtype you want) numel that has fins on its head and arms.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    FROM DEEP WITHIN THE THREAD LOL.... HUNT BY FISH 94
    meteorbagon.png

~Meteor Bagon~
    HUNT NAME: INFINITE SPACE AND DRAGONS?!
    Reward: Meteor Fragment, $3000
    I had just began to examine a strange rock that appeared to have feel from the sky, when suddenly it split open and an abnormal looking bagon attacked me! Please capture it, that meteor is very important to my studies!
    Posted by: Archeologist Lili
    meteorn.png
    :)

Years
  • WOW, can't believe I haven't posted here. Your Fakemon and Alien/Infected/w.e Pokemon are really awesome looking. Great job, would love to play this when the demo/full game comes out. The mapping is pretty good too, not too square which is a plus.
    The dirt path in your latest screenshot looks a bit too straight though and the path near the mountain side, how about making it go underneath the mountain a bit? It would make it look a bit nicer in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    awesome work on those new pokemon darth.
    and it's cool to see the hero have a brother in a pokemon game :p
    all of em are a only child

and i have a suggestion a mole pokemon cause basicly there is only 1 mole pokemon and thats cyndaquil

and gl on the rest of the game :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    To give you an idea of what an underwater Numel looks like for the pokemon hunt I'm talking about..
    I made an Underwater Numel for your hunt.
    I know it's not as great as yours but feel free to improve it.

numelwater.png

Just sharing my ideas for your game because I know it will be an amazing game.

God Bless with your game.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • great updates bro the fakes are great i like the ice/alien and electric/flying one

map's great too well done ;)

i like the meteorite bagon gonna have that one

Great work

~kian

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Astounding, Alex, simply astounding! The Meteor Bagon family is the pinnacle of your sprites as of yet. The other Fakemon look spectacular! And the map is very-well made. Can't wait to see more :)

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    I still can't understand how a game can be this good! Well when I say good I mean AMAZINGLY EXCELLENTLY BRILLIANT! Wow.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    You just get better and better.
    Being good at art is really a virtue for a game developer.

I really like the meteor bagon and the new gym leader.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Everything here is great All the Fakemon are excellent. My favorite is actually the Magikarp evolution. I have been watching this thread for a while and forgot to post. I hope you do finish this project.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    O_O

You, sir, are amazing. Meteor Bagon FTUEW.

I actually thought of a Fakemon concept, but the Kiwi thing is way too close. Ooh! Sudden brainstorm: a Water-Steel type submarine~esque Pokemon that was made like Porygon in a lab for undersea study. Also, there could be a Water-Alien type. Maybe something similar to a Sando Aqua Monster (the HUGE fish creature in Star Wars Episode I that ate the smaller one.) I was just thinking that, if you could manage it, you could do an undersea hunt or something. IDK. I just love the idea of being underwater in a Pokemon game. It is such a great prospect for so many things, like GENUINE treasure hunts, Research missions, capture missions, etc. Anyway, let me know what you think. ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back