• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 13, 2023
Does anyone know how to evolve Seadra? I tried looking at for the tradestone at the Stepford Department Store and couldn't find them in the stone section, and I've given my seadra a dragon scale and it's leveled up and still hasn't evolved. If anyone knows how to evolve Seadra in the game please let me know.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone know how to evolve Seadra? I tried looking at for the tradestone at the Stepford Department Store and couldn't find them in the stone section, and I've given my seadra a dragon scale and it's leveled up and still hasn't evolved. If anyone knows how to evolve Seadra in the game please let me know.

first floor in the department store , last one on the right sells the tradestone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Copy pasted trainer. The two next fan game have the same thing?
(Not once but too many). Trainer with the same pokemon than an other and in the same order (the only thing perhaps the only thing that differentiates them is their levels).

Last edited:
Back