• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon Blue V2.5E

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    Thanks so much for the gym teams and levels, huge help! Love the whole breaking away from only one type and are going to really enjoy nuzlocking this! if you ever update or rom hack again, keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    I'm not sure about this issue, the file in the attachment should be working properly.

Here is the list of gym leaders (although gyms 4 and 5 can be done in any order):
    Spoiler:

Still cannot download this game, the attachment do not work!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    Sorry I have to reply again, but the pictures showing the gym leaders pokemon seem to have dissapeared, if it's just me, then its clearly something on my side, but if it dissapeared for everyone else, could you repost the images?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey, i have a question to ask and also a Bug i found. Firstly, Im looking for a Pokemon called Bagon and im not sure where to find one. Is there a Doc that has the Pokemon Locations? If not, would you be kind enough to know where? I just really wanna find one

And as for the Bug, its hard to explain. It occurs between Champ Makers and Voxel Town. It keeps playing the cutscene where someone brings you to the professor in Voxel Town eventhough their sprites arent there anymore and i have already played it once

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I tried using super rod in eon town for like 10mins and still didn't get a feebas...😕

Feebas is 1% encounter there, so it's quite hard to find.

Sorry I have to reply again, but the pictures showing the gym leaders pokemon seem to have dissapeared, if it's just me, then its clearly something on my side, but if it dissapeared for everyone else, could you repost the images?

They did disappear for me too, but after I refreshed the page they came back.

Hey, i have a question to ask and also a Bug i found. Firstly, Im looking for a Pokemon called Bagon and im not sure where to find one. Is there a Doc that has the Pokemon Locations? If not, would you be kind enough to know where? I just really wanna find one

And as for the Bug, its hard to explain. It occurs between Champ Makers and Voxel Town. It keeps playing the cutscene where someone brings you to the professor in Voxel Town eventhough their sprites arent there anymore and i have already played it once

That should be fixed in the latest version, which version are you playing? If its the old version then that could be the cause.

And for Bagon
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I don't think you can evolve it, because metal coat isn't in the game (so that the trade can be performed), but you can catch Scizor north of Voxel town, where a pond of water is, there are a few grass patches where it can appear.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Great scenario, curve and everything except PSS. I don't know why try more without the PSS.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    The game is fun, thank u for making this, love it. But how to evolve seadra to kingdra i wonder? how to trade in this game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I think that there is a dragon scale somewhere in Glauxy Town, where the items are, but I'm not sure. (If the seadra is traded to evolve).
    But I do know that you can find a level 1 Kingdra in Seashine Islands while surfing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I wonder where to find ruby is? , i accidentally skip conversation with gym 8 leader and don't know where to go for she give the badge

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I wonder where to find ruby is? , i accidentally skip conversation with gym 8 leader and don't know where to go for she give the badge

Ruby Location:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I really like this rom hack because feraligatr is my favorite fully evolved starter forever

could I ask for tm location list? expecially tm 13 ice beam, I need it for gatr coverage

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I really like this rom hack because feraligatr is my favorite fully evolved starter forever

could I ask for tm location list? expecially tm 13 ice beam, I need it for gatr coverage

There aren't many useful TM's in the game, but I'm pretty sure that ice beam is in Glauxy Town (right side after some trainers).

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    There aren't many useful TM's in the game, but I'm pretty sure that ice beam is in Glauxy Town (right side after some trainers).

thank you for your reply, is there any gift pokemon like eevee & hitmonlee/chan in fire red original?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    thank you for your reply, is there any gift pokemon like eevee & hitmonlee/chan in fire red original?

There are two gift pokemon, Castform in Water Route and Larvitar in Sylectro Cave. (Though Larvitar has just been added in the latest patch.)
    Both pokemon are found inside pokeballs.

Back