• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon: Chapter One- Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Made with: RM2K3

Plot:

Set four Years after G\S\C

You are Toby, You have just turned old enough to start your Pokemon Journey, You live in the small Town Of Pallet in the Kanto Reigon. After the day of your Twelth birthday, you are summoned by Proffesor Oak into his lab, which is still moving in. ( New Spot)

He wants you and your Rival Michael to Explore the Pokemon world, Fill up the Pokedex and Become Champion. Michael is overconfident and alot like the Rival from Gold, Silver and Crystal. Oak gives you a Pokedex and Six Pokeballs, and your choice of Starter: Eevee, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur. Your Rival will pick the oppisite of yours, or if you get Eevee he will get Charmander.

He will challenge you to a battle, doesn't matter if you win or lose on this one.

Afterwards he will leave, Oak will tell you to visit your mother before you leave. Visit her and you will get a few things, Running Shoes, Pokegear, Old Rod, Town map. Now you can try to leave and a Wild Pikachu from Pallet will follow you.

This Pikachu is now yours and will follow you, like from Yellow.

The Pokemon Neon Team:

Fallen Angel: Director and Main Mapper
    Rageman: Head Spriter and Chapter 2 Mapper
    Lyxlia: Shiny Spriter
    Sunflorazumarill; Concept Design

For this one, There are three places:

Kanto
    Orange Islands
    Sevii Islands

Features:

Day and Night system: Has been Done
    CMS: Building one
    CBS: Krypton Knight Ex is willing to do it
    Pokegear: Could use some help
    Nearly 200 Pokemon to catch: Origional 151 and some others
    Trainer card: No Flippin Idea how to
    New Pokemon: A Few Completly New ones

In need of: Code Writers

Specific Needs:

More Charsets, Such as Oak and Nurse Joy.
    Help with the CMS
    Help with the CBS
    Better Chipsets
    Pokemon Back sprites

Pics:

Pallet Town: ( Needs Expanding?)

Route One:

Any criticism would be helpful.

Last edited:

Waudby

The cross between D/P graphics and R/S/E graphics don't really go, stick to one style. Makes it overal look more professional.

Also the mapping could do with a bit of work, for instance the inside of a house never has the southern walls, aand most of the buildings only have a wall two tiles high.

The ideas are good, sticking to the traditional catch pokemon and be the best idea.

But i like the twist with the pikachu.

Years
    Its a good game but I surely would like to tell you one thing

I saw that you resized the screenies .No need for that.If you press F5 then the screen will become the normal pokemon size.

And I'm ready to do the CBS for you exept I have no idea on how to go about on making a CMS.So after your CMS is done I will make a CBS for you

The ruby tiles look great.If you have ripped them yourself then I will not ask for them but if you have got them from somewhere can I also please use them?

Thanks in advance

Waudby

But I think I can remember that, if you want to use the pokemon sytle message window, you have to save it at the right size and width etc and overlay it as a picture.

I could be wrong, but I think this is how I've done it before.

Years
    Well, I'm up with some of my Proto-type screens, so here they are.

Enjoy. Working on new sprites, you guys can PM me with some ideas.
    THEY ARE NOT KANTO, THEY ARE PROTOTYPES FOR FURTHER PLACES NOT ADDED.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    My first comment would have to be to try to script a battle system before you try to build the maps. Because if you don't try to do that earlyu on, you'll never get it done.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Does anyone know where I Can find the Pokemon Text Patch thing?

Maybe if you described what text patch maybe I could fid it. I see alot of potential in this project, but there's one thing I don't like. In the first post, the maps are too large, too many tiles horizontal and vertical. I dunno maybe it's just me but it kinda bothered me.

On those prototypes, are those custom chips or what, you didn't really say what was a prototype. If thats a prototype map, I would suggest you make a custom house that would go on sand or something, just a thought.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Are you talking about Ragemans or mine? His are prototype right now. The Patch I'm looking for is the one that makes the Text show up better and larger, more clear... I'm trying to look for an example...

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    The guy who is willing to do a CBS for you doesn't have a clue on how to make a CMS?

That's weird...

Years
    Maybe if you described what text patch maybe I could fid it. I see alot of potential in this project, but there's one thing I don't like. In the first post, the maps are too large, too many tiles horizontal and vertical. I dunno maybe it's just me but it kinda bothered me.

On those prototypes, are those custom chips or what, you didn't really say what was a prototype. If thats a prototype map, I would suggest you make a custom house that would go on sand or something, just a thought.

Eh, I'll try. You see my mapping power soon when I reveal, "the project". ;-)

Years
    ~Azura said:
    The guy who is willing to do a CBS for you doesn't have a clue on how to make a CMS?

That's weird...

xD ,I dont,really .I'm kinda bad with the "key input processing" commands .If I try I''d be able to make one but it would look noobishly coded so I prefer not do even try.Well I'm good at making a CBS ,though

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    i didnt read any other posts. i just want to say, what the hell is with the walls?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Helps make the Rooms Smaller... Kind of hard to do that.

Update: Pewter City Gym Info:

Gym Leader: Forrest

Pokemon:

Geodude: Lv.10

Onix: Lv. 12

Steelix: Lv.14

Prize: 2000$, Boulder Badge, TM31 Rock Blade

We need two Gym Trainers for Pewter City Gym, Ask If you want to submit a character.

Years
    Still working on project. May be halfway done in 1-2weeks.
    For MAJOR Pokemon Neon news, click the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    No, We Still need you! :)

First, We were wondering if you could help us with our first two pokemon up there, The Delibird Evo and the Rotom Evo. We already decided how they evolve, but we need movesets and names and all that stuff. Are you willing to do it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back