• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: New Adventures (Almost Script Form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2007
    The Kanto Saga

Pallet Town​

It is morning in Pallet Town, Kanto. The View is of A small house up on a hill. It has a red roof and a white base. The Camera pans into the house, where a young boy, about 14 years old, is sleeping in his bed.

The Boy is sleeping in his shorts, when suddenly he is woken up by the screaming of his mom.

Mrs. Carey: Gregg! Wake up already! Aren?t you going to get your Pokemon?

The Kid shoots his head up, a very shocked expression is on his face. He rushes himself to dress. Puts on blue jeans, a black t-shirt and other un-important stuff.

He runs down, and grabs an apple with him.

Gregg: Bye, Mom! I?ll come by later!
    Mrs. Carey: Bye, Gregg. Take care!

He runs out of the house with his apple still in his hand. Biting it from time to time.

He runs down the hill, and nears a small lab in the center of this town. Gregg comes to a door on the house, with a circular window with small drapes. He knocks.

A shadow can be seen in the window, the drapes are pushed away a little. There is a eye wondering who it is. The doors open.

Prof. Oak: Ah, Gregg! You finally made it!
    Gregg: Yeah! Did I miss something?
    Prof. Oak: Well, actually, you did!
    Gregg: What did I miss?
    Prof. Oak: Well, there originally were three Pokemon avaliable, but two of them have been taken!

The two of them walk inside, and over to the table which holds this one Pokeball.

Prof. Oak: This is the only Pokemon left. Do you wish to have the Pokeball?
    Gregg: Alright, I?ll take it. What Pokemon does it contain?
    Prof. Oak: It contains...

TO BE CONTINUED...

You Decide It #1
    What Pokemon does Gregg Take?
    To Decide it, you must pick a number between 1 ? 9, each number has been randomly picked to represent one of the Three Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle). Each Pokemon has three numbers represent it. First Poster decides!

GREGG?S TEAM:
    [None]

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2007
    The reason it's so short is because the audience is able to decide how the story goes! The chapter would always be towards the next "You Decide it"!

Doesn't matter, I'll just take it to another site then!

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    It's a neat concept to let the reviewers participate, but, as others have said, this is quite short, and I don't know whether the script is done correctly. I would have loved to play along, though, so hopefully you won't lose heart, and you'll try again.

Hoping you improve,

Billy5772

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back