• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nominations (Vote Now!!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hey this has been updated and I added more results from bulbapedia to it too.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario
    Absol
    Rotom
    Torterra
    Metagross

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Updated the stats again. Keep on voting if you can. :) I'll keep saying this till the ties are broken at the top and then i'll shut up and let it come naturally.. lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    1.crobat
    2.toxicroack
    3 garydos or how u spell it
    4.charizard
    5.blaztiose

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    1. Scizor
    2. Kingdra
    3. Dragonair
    4. Mamosvine
    5. Kabutops

I hope voting is still on :/

I actually was gonna add the scores from other forums today and stop it but after seeing these i guess i'll add scores from other forums and do that today then wait till this one dies apart or something.

1. Magikarp
    2. Nidoking
    3. Tyranitar
    4. Gyarados
    5. Poliwhirl

Why is Magikarp in 1st? That is mindblowing no offense.

Anywyas the stats are being updated they should be done within 30 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Just updated all of it.

Come on guys I know there's some that wanna vote. WE gotta break these ties on the top so keep voting. As soon as you guys do you guys don't have to vote anymore.

Back