• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (not sure yet)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    I have an idea for a hack but I'm gonna need some help with making the pokemon.

The starters are probably going to be Fire, Rock and Steel.

I'd like to have more than 8 gyms and something like a tournement before the final trainers. I'm thinking there are going to be more then 4 and your rival.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I suggest working a bit more on the storyline.

Also, you shouldn't open a scrapbox thread unless you have already begun to make some progress into your hack, rather than having an idea.

I'm not trying to put you down, but you really need to develop more before trying to present anything.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
    What's done is done, so I guess it doesn't really matter. You might as well just develop it here, or request a lock and try to post something else in the "Quick storyline thread". Here are a few things to consider:

What region is it taking place in?
    What will the hero do (just gain badges, become the elite four champion, stop an evil group, or just go around catching pokemon)?
    How will the hero go around doing these tasks?
    What are the heroes and rivals like (jerks, considerate, deadset on being all-powerful, apathetic)?

Those are just a few things to consider, but they're among the important things to consider

P.S. Welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    I don't have a name for the region but I have made a map for it.
    The hero is going to save the world and the evil team(still thinking of a name for them) is trying to use metroid like pokemon.
    The metroids would all be Dragons and all but the last evolution would have Levitate.
    The rival(s) are either going to be like Gary in the R/B/Y or like the rival in G/S.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This area is ripe for banning.
    Put in more story and screenshots(optional) or christos or blueberry will lock this.

Back