• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nuzlocke Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Also the first season will be a leaf red nuzocke anime

Story goes like this Some dudes Named Tushar and Andrew get cursed that when there pokemon faint they are really dead and form then on they travel across many regions trying to complete the challenge.

I cant reallydetermine how many episodes the entire series will have but i can say that a season will have the slandered 30

if u want to contact me plz pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    OP is posting three images to the main post and therefore this will be reopened! :)

UAREMAD, I have removed all information from your thread about hiring artists and your personal email address. So long as the thread stays about art, this will remain open. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

/open

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay, so you clearly didn't listen to me or read the rules like I told you to. You must have at minimum three pieces of art, and your actual art must be posted here, not linked to (and one of the links doesn't even work so).

I've been more than generous here. So this is your last chance. Read the rules, get your gallery into shape, or I'm closing it for good.

Years
  • Okay, first off, a nuzlocke-based anime is definitely interesting and a great project!

However, I'm a bit confused by the images you posted ...? The first two are drawings but they seem to be made by two different people, while the last one just looks like official artwork of Ninetales.
    Some more info would be nice so people can comment and help you easier, I think :>

The Goodra is good, but the lines are very wobbly and a bit messy so maybe next time put some more work and practise into that :) did you use a graphic tablet?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    first of all i am a decent artist and i uses a graphics tablet these drawings reference something in the story line just pm me for the spoiler if u want it

about ninetales i tried to make it as close to the original one

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Let me lay things down in the most concise way possible. That Ninetales is official Sugimori artwork. If you had drawn it, something would be different. The line density, the colors, ANYTHING. You did not "try to make it close to the original" because it is the original. You had nothing to do with that art and saying otherwise (is more funny than anything else) pretty low. The Arceus is actually pretty cool, in my opinion. Yes, it is based off of Sugimori artwork, but one can tell it's been hand drawn. Some kind of effort went into that, scanning it, editing it. Someone worked hard on that.

You are not that person.

That purple Goodra on the other hand, well, I don't even know what's going on there. What I do know however, is that it was originally uploaded by Imgur user SlyARCH -- (another person who you are not) who did not upload the other images either. The other thing I can tell you is that anyone who supposedly draws that Ninetales or that Arceus would not draw a Goodra of such an untrained quality.

In short, these are all from different artists and claiming them as your own is content theft.

Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back