• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Obedience

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I only have one badge right now and I was wondering what level Pokemon stop obeying you when you only have one badge. Can someone please help me?

Years
  • Until you've gotten your second badge, any Pokemon traded to you (either an in-game trade or from another copy) over level 30 may not obey you. If it's a Pokemon that you caught yourself though, you won't have to worry about it not obeying you.

Years
  • if you have one or two pokemon well trained this will be a problem because they reach level 30 quickly
    at this part you have to catch one more and train them until they are all at same level. example, 22, 23 etc. if they are balanced they wont reach level 30 after the second badge
    good luck

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, even if you get the Pokemon with a higher level then it will still obey you sometimes. Like some of the attacks will get through, but for others it will ignore you. I learned this after I was traded a level 100 Dialga for Pokemon Diamond but its move would only work some of the time until I defeated like the 8th. gym or somethin.

Back