• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon of the wood

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey, in 3 days, on the eve of Christmas Eve, I'm going to show some pics of a new town, its a snow town. (Kinda for the Whole Christmas spirit of things.) More details when I release the pics. Hey pkmn 310, you've played the game, throw some comments in about the game here (but don't reveal too much) Talk about stuff that appealed to you!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm sure it'll turn out great. I'm waiting to hear pkmn310's opinions as well.

Years
    I didn't see all of the game cause some files were missing. But from what I saw,I really liked it. Especially the music! It was not only Pokemon music,for example some of it were from Zelda Oot!

I didn't get to see much of the battle system either(missing files),but from what I saw it looks a lot like the one in Pok?mon Lunar. But if you'll get it to work I'm sure this game will become great!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey, check out my site! I've added pics of a new town. I'm sure DarkPegasus will put them up here anyways, but, for now, check them out at my site (pics aren't up on my forum yet)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    The original progress made the game look not so good. However, as I went through the topic and got up to where this game is at now, I've seen a lot of progress and it really looks like this will be yet another great game. Good sprites.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Finally, an update, because it needed to be done. I will not have a set release date for this game, but, setbacks (losing staff, school, home, work, etc) should push the Demo release back to around June. (Yes, its a while, but, could be sooner, could be later) I want to get Everything Right before I release a Demo. I only have 3 more towns/cities to complete, and quite a few Routes/caves etc... I expect the entire Birchwood Region Maps to be done within the next couple of months, including Interiors. Any other questions, post here or at my forum. Trust me, the game is going well right now. (Heltes Town is so cool!) Also, on a final note, I'm fixing up the first town in the game (some may have seen the Original Screen). I just feel that it doesn't fit the overall "vibe" of POTW.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice to hear something about constant updates.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Just have to stick with the Heltes town Pics I revealed around X-mas. At this time, I am fixing up some lose ends, and designing the layout for a new town (on paper). When I get that town completed, I'll upload a pic. (Probably this weekend (2 days))

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Added One Screen to the Site. Just shows a Route Between Crystalline Cave and Heltes Town (Oops, shouldn't have said that)well, I guess I'll get screens of Crystalline Cave up eventually, the mapping for it is Insane( the place is huge, 4 floors, a legendary will be located here, 4th floor is Ice, Bottom two floors 75% water, with waterfalls, 3rd floor is a labrynth.) Designing the Cave alone has taken a few months, to piece everything together. On another note, I have been working on the betting System at trainer Center. If anyone wants to be a random trainer at the Trainer Center, give a pic of your character (in battle) out of battle, and the name of you're pokemons used. Then, list what you would like to be doing (betting, fighting, trading, buying, etc...)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey, members of my forum, please post... It seems like a ghost town there... I Do a major update on the forum weekly, yet I never get a response. Anyways, check out my new sig too! Now shows off my other game, GOTS too! Check out Axrixe! (Dunno what happened to the thread for the game here, but, if you want any info on it, check it out at my forums) P.S. DarkPegasus, where have you been? I thought you were going to send me some files?? Anyways, can still use you're help in any way possible.

Last edited:
    Back