• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Olive Green

Years
  • Introduction

I thought of a good hack, but I need a team. We could make a Pokemon Gold hack. Pokemon Olive Green, essentially a Pokemon Gold Remake, but with different graphics and map.

I hope you are interessted, Because I need the help.

Story

You are a 12 year old boy that lives a normal life until he gets asked a few deeds from the local professer, which leads for the boy to embark on a long, fun filled journey. But the boy runs into a team of villans Team Rocket! The boy encounters them numerous times. The boy also has a rivel. The rivel has no name until the boys first battle with him. The rivel has stolen a pokeball from the professer and fled while you were taking care of an errand for the professer. Way at the end after the boy defeats the Elite 4, the boy goes from Johto region to Kanto region. The boy repeats the story over again exept with different people and different pokemon other than the ones you already have. The goal is to get all the Pokemon and defeat all the gym leaders and defeat the Elite 4 twice. Thats when the game officaly has been beat!​

Current Status

Beta

Open Spaces

Green = Open
    Red = Despritely Needed
    Black = Closed

Owner
    Co-Owner
    Scripter
    Co-Scripter
    Mapper
    Co-Mapper
    Beta Tester
    Co-Beta Tester
    Graphical inserter
    Co-Graphical inserter
    Spriters
    Co-Spriters

When I get a team here is a list of the things that need to be done:

Sprites
    Edit Tiles
    Map
    Basic Script

Team

Owner: Paperpichu
    Co-Owner:
    Scripter: Hackimon12
    Co-Scripter:
    Mapper: PaperPichu
    Co-Mapper:
    Beta Tester: Souls1996
    Co-Beta Tester:
    Graphical inserter:
    Co-Graphical inserter:
    Spriters: Paperpichu
    Co-Spriters:

Progress

24%

To speak to me directly,
    email me at: [email protected]

Last edited:

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I am starting to learn Gold scripiting so you can put me down for that

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    could i join

i could be a mapper and i can do scripts.

Last edited:
    Back