• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon On 3DS?

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    How do think it will look? Or will it even make it to 3DS? I think it might look a bit neet, Hopefuly some "Screen Pop'n" Action on Your pokemon's moves. But Pokemon is more of a Over View, But in the Black and White Screenies they tryed to make it more of a Ground View. It may make pokemon more instesting or, have the company go bankrupt from such a horrible idea that no one likes and makes every kid who is Addicted to pokemon kill themselfs or something like that... I know my mind is odd.. Whats your thoughts on it?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It better not be on the 3DS. I don't want to have to buy another darn system AGAIN just to play one game.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    they better make a pokemon game on the 3DS. I was kind of disappointed to see that Black and White will be on the ds, and the fact that they announced it too early, they should hav shown a few more pokemon a few years back.
    It felt all too quick.
    Going onto the 3ds will probably mean improved graphics and RUUUUMMMBLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that will be awesome.
    if they do the 3d well(which i dont expect), then i think it would work nicely in pokemon. exploring dungeons in threeee deeeee.....

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    I'm willing to bet Black and White will be the last mainseries games on DS. After that it's 3DS, and 3DS will be the home of:
    - This gen's third version
    - This gen's potential remake
    - Gen VI.

I don't think the Pokémon and trainers themselves will ever go 3D. The world will be bigger and deeper and more lovely looking, but the trainers and Pokémon will remain as sprites, just getting better and better in quality.... until they're hand drawn, and they have incredible animation, like Muramasa <3

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    It obviously will make it to the 3DS. And Pokémon or not, I will get the 3DS. :)

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I only bought my DSLite for the new Pokemon games (Pearl, Mystery Dungeon etc lol)
    What someone else said, I believe the world will be 3D and much more advance than HG/SS/P/P/D are, but the battle system etc will remain as sprites, just alot more better looking (hopefully)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    When they first mentioned the games didn't they say it was still gonna be on DS?

As for the 3DS I won't get it, I'll wait a year or two for the upgraded compact version.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    I don't even have a DS. But I'm going to get one for HG/SS. Wait, wasn't B/W on normal Ds? Anyway, I don't think I'm going to buy 3DS.

Years
    I would though. Pokemon has been a part of my life for almost as long as I can remember so if I have to pay 100$ for a system that i'm only going to have 2 or 3 games on then so be it.

Years
    Wow, I'm getting the 3DS so I can play all the great title that will be released. There are more handheld games than Pokemon people. :/ Many of said games are actually more enjoyable! <:O

Last edited:
    Back