• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    ok, it looks gr8 n youve probably been asked this before, but do you need any testers, of course ive never done it lol, but i'm trying to learn to become game designer, game tester etc, and this looks amazing anyway.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
    ok, it looks gr8 n youve probably been asked this before, but do you need any testers, of course ive never done it lol, but i'm trying to learn to become game designer, game tester etc, and this looks amazing anyway.

Hmm, how can I say it, so everyone understand it?...
    Oh, yes;
    Never, and I mean NEVER, ask about beeing a tester. NEVER!!!
    These guys had so often been asked that they could write a book about it.(I would buy it ^^)
    I think I said it like it is, or am i wrong?

Besides, anything news?

I´m waiting patient, but... I WANT TO PLAY XD

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years

I'll put this in a form of text that you can understand:
    lol soz m8 but u cant ask 2 b a tester lol it r the rules so sorry lol. u can only b a tester if da game cre8or has said dat dey r takin them lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Yah wat dash says.
    Well I can bearly understand that language.
    Well I asked to be a tester and guess what i'm not.
    Well I'm now waiting for this. Also will this run on Vista?

Years
    ....only 6 year olds ask for things nowadays. Older people however have to work, and kiss up. Which I see a lot of... tsk tsk.

Anyways, nice to see there are updates[/sarcasm].

Just kidding =P

Anyways, looks like something is happening with this, just hope this game-in-the-making doesn't die. Or.. if it does, it does, whatever.

Anyways hope you recover Blacksprite.

Ciao
    ~Raz.

Waudby

I've been away from the forums in a long while, glad to see thi sgame is still around.

Good luck in getting it finished!

knux442

Cipher *****
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Alright, can we stop suggesting things?! Maybe it'll be finished sooner!!!!!

Demyx

I can see my house from here
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    On the front page, you mentioned 421 possible characters... How are those picked? Are they at random or do you view a whole gallery? In the FR/LG, D/P, etc. games, I get sick real easy of playing as the same red-hat wearing guy, I think this would be good and shows diversity. Not everyone wears red hats or has pink scarfs.

Years
    This is currently the game I am waiting for most. I can't wait until it's released, even if that's going to be quite a while from now. Looking forward to the next update.
    Happy Game-Making!

Demyx

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Hey, I have an idea you could maybe implement (if you like it):
    Well, because not everyone is going to have a flying Pokemon with them, maybe there could be some sort of path people can walk on that has no Pokemon at all to go from town to town. I just though it would be pretty good, because newb trainers may not be able to make it through the expanded Viridian Forest that your making...

Waudby

Hey, I have an idea you could maybe implement (if you like it):
    Well, because not everyone is going to have a flying Pokemon with them, maybe there could be some sort of path people can walk on that has no Pokemon at all to go from town to town. I just though it would be pretty good, because newb trainers may not be able to make it through the expanded Viridian Forest that your making...

I think a better way of doing this, would be, set up the battles to only allow pokemon like 1 or 2 levels higher than you to attack, this would keep the places fair then.

I'm not sure if this is wat is already being done or not.

Demyx

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Agreed, but the level should be plus/minus 1-3 levels of your first Pokemon, so that way if you are training a level 5 clefairy and happen to have your elite 4 team with you, you'll still be able to train it.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Man This game is one of the two games that I hope will get finished!(The other one being Pokemon Glittergold).

Keep working guys! U got my support!

Years
    :))

Ok any new progress?(that doesnt mean I want to speed you up guys,you have all the time of the world!^^)
    Keep up the good work and I hope that one day we all will be in one server enjoying the coolness of Pokemon:The online adventures!

Demyx

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Is your battle system done yet? I haven't seen a screenshot of that... We also haven't seen White or Black Sprite in a while. Like 4 days. That usually means they are working on it. There should be some sort of race when this is done, lke the first person to get from Pallet Town to the Viridian Forest or something.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    we want it to be pretty much perfect before we release it. that is to say we want most of our plan systems in there before we launch

Just a question, do you plan on doing things like EVs and IVs, and all the other hidden values? Whether you do or not, Good luck!

Years
    I also got 2 questions:/
    1.What if i would have a big brother,and he wants to mess up my copy of PokemonTOA using hacks and packet editing?I would get permbanned without doing anything!That's why permban wouldnt be good.A ban of maximum 5 days would be very good.
    2.If someone is in the pokecenter(or other building),and someone is in front of the door of the pokecenter(outside),how would you be able to exit the building?
    If i am a p*** in ******,you dont need to answer my questions.

-Black Dratini
    :t147:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back