• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Will this connect internationally, for example, the Philippines?

Will it be free? CAN YOU GET YOUR OWN TRAINER SPRITE AND USE IT?

Yuma

Cute Pokémon Trainer Yuma
    Years
  • I know the answer on the payment question.
    Nobody may charge money for an online pokémon game.
    This is because it's copyrighted.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • 1st there isnt 3 starters. There is more then that with 3 at random chosen at register.

2nd It will most likely connect everywhere, Why wouldnt and why couldnt it?
    and 3rd
    You can't use your own sprites.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • Ok 1st There wont be all the starters.
    Blacksprite has said that they are only doing the 1st gen pokemon. 151.
    2nd When you register it randomly picks 3 out of the about 20 starters, you can pick one. Blacksprite has said he will make something so you cant keep refreshing till you get a pokemon you like.
    3rd. Pokemon online sucks. And the fact you install it by puting it in your windows folder makes me think it is a virus.
    4th It is 2d normal pokemon like graphics.(not like D/P)
    5th The ui looks really cool.
    6th Dont ask to be a tester. Most likely makes you less choise to be tester.
    7th Dont ask to be a map maker. They are planing to code it 1st and map it later (when the coding system cant be changed so they cant wipe all the maps)
    8th the game will rock.
    9th There are loads of sprites for female and male, With loads of recolours for each.
    10th Got any questions read the 1st post. Then search the topic,Then post the question. And saying You guys rock and Your doing great work. Will most likely get the game done sooner then asking when will it be out.
    11th If you know the language they use. Join the team and make it come out faster.
    12th Nothing can end in a odd number ... Except games.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • dude people say it in 3D not 2D so theen what are you to kno about this project?

Does this look 3D to you?
    scrennie.png

They make this game from gound up with Visual Basic.
    (do people even read the 1st post?)

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • -_-..... Just looking at that makes me mad that I don't have a Jirachi in real life to wish it was complete, well made, and that I'd have a Torchic as a starter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    umm...................LIKE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like like.....my dream come true!!!!!(sort of) i think your doing INSANELY GREAT!!!!!! keep it up!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    It looks totally awesome, Even though I normally wouldn't like this kind of game, I'd rather have a 3D pokemon online though...
    Anyway, Once it gets released and all, I'm definitely gonna play it!

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back