• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
  • Blacksprite is busy as always, so wait for updates.
    The game WILL continue, but like I said he´s buuuuusy

(I want updates too -.-)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    This game is still going, I have talked to him on MSN, and it continues, be patient, it will not die out!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    the whole week there are no messeges! i dont think that project is stoped, but no news no nothing(( I am bored.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • there currently isn't a forum or site online
    they're both offline so that would explain the broken links ;)

and i hope you don't get mad for me answering you're question but blacksprite hasn't been on the forum for a while so i htought you might want a fast answer

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    This is a great game! I want to work here as... a job that can be done by Macs. Its a good computer and it's too good for hacking materials.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Yes its me.
    Sorry school has just ended, i have much of my time spent at work which leaves little time to work on ptoa but now that i have holidays i hope to make a significant dent in the todo list

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back