• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
  • Ok i'll give a little description.
    Completly off topic.

The games about a space merchant transporting time, he crash lands on a planet and you know must go and collect the time crystals. Every time you touch a time crystal the level resents and you can see a past version of your self doing the things you did last. Kinda like ground hog day but you can see yourself. You can shoot, drop mines, turrets etc. Playing agaisnt another player or AI. Supports split screen and dual monitors. The game will be completed on the 17th of december, not sure when it will be released i'll post a link to the development blog.

https://igapr08.blogspot.com/

Take a look i belive a few ppl have posted slowly more of the dev team will post which will be good.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    considering how the game will only include the first 151 pokemon and take place in kanto, i dont' think so

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
  • I have a suggestion that probably hasn't been suggested before, but could greatly improve graphic development. Start a forum dedicated to this project. Start building up a community to back up the project. And once you start building a community in a forum, people can help in wathever needs helping. Like, a thread with current graphic status, and sprites/graphics that need to be done. That way people can easily look at what needs to be done and contribute. Because I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would like to contribute. You could have threads for graphics, music, mapping ideas, etc... wathever the community could help in.

Believe me, I've been part of a project before, that had a forum which had graphic submissions everyday.

Years
  • As good as this looks, unless you got nintendo's permission.......at the first hint of success, you would probably be contacted by nintendo and told to shut this down.

But besides that, got to admit...this looks pretty awesome, very impressive considering its been programmed with a proper coding language from scratch, I think I'll be looking at this thread whenever I see a new post >_> XD

Shadez

-
    Years
  • As good as this looks, unless you got nintendo's permission.......at the first hint of success, you would probably be contacted by nintendo and told to shut this down.

as long as the don't claim the pokemon stuff
    and don't ask money for it
    then they're fine

Years
  • as long as the don't claim the pokemon stuff
    and don't ask money for it
    then they're fine

this is my only reply to this, to avoid making this topic go off track too much so after this, I won't reply unless I have something better to add to the actual topic.

It doesn't matter if they ask for money or anything, bottom line is, it is copyright infringement. Using anything that is copyrighted is illegal and could land people in trouble. If you don't believe me, research it yourself, or even better.

E-mail nintendo and ask them if its okay to use their materials (sprites, graphics, anything copyrighted to them) for stuff that will be released publicly as long as you don't make money off it and I bet you they will tell you no and will be forced to take action should you do it.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    there was already this argument in pokemont he lost world thread. lets not repeat it here, ok? its a waste of posts.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • Cross that bridge when you reach it.

I don't think you should worry about the copyrigth infringement just yet, Blacksprite. Its not that I'm not taking it seriously, but loads of hacks and other crap that is infringement has gotten away with it. Who knows, they might want to make a deal or something.

Just make sure to disclaim a lot, appoint them the credit a lot, and don't ask a dime for it. I don't think it'll be such a big fuss. And it might help to have some Nintendo logos here and there ^^

Keep up the good work, relax. This game is going to be great!

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • I cant wait to be able to get back to it. But im enjoying the game im working on now. 3 weeks left and the pressure is on.
    Once i get back i'll make sure we post atleast once a day.

EDIT:
    G-Trainer for some reason you cant recive PM's.

Last edited:

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
  • GAWD, this game seems interesting. x3 I hope to see it for my own eyes sometime in the near future.

And yeah, just know that I support this game all the way! ^.^ The idea of a true Pokemon MMORPG has lingered in my head for SUCH a long time... for it to be materialized (or however you should say that) would be such a joy...

Truly, keep up the good work!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    As good as this looks, unless you got nintendo's permission.......at the first hint of success, you would probably be contacted by nintendo and told to shut this down.

But besides that, got to admit...this looks pretty awesome, very impressive considering its been programmed with a proper coding language from scratch, I think I'll be looking at this thread whenever I see a new post >_> XD

I just HAVE to say this, but hello, ever heard of Pokemon Crater and all their success? o.0

either way, love the way the game is shaping out to be, amazing improvement from when it first started ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back