• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon opal revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    YES

I can Finaly get Ho-oh and Lugia With out an Nintendo Event and im not 100% sure but my friend who is a net junkie he bearly comes to school and he loves pokemon and he menchiond this by saying that you go to the jhoto as well as Shino but thats what he said he lies a lot but that is so cool

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    this is probably a very ate april fools as you see on the press release tab it says april 1 2008 and june that's next month also it says in japan its released a day before the US I think this is all Fake as will many people who read taht article.

Years
    I don't think it is a April Fools Joke it seems to well made and professinal to be April Fools joke

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    well don't nintendo usually announce stuff like this and besides you expect me to believe something made on april 1st not confirmed by nintendo and supposed to be released just like taht nxt month this seems to be a little bit Far Fetched to me

Years
    True but you don't know they could of made it at the same time but wanted to relese them seprately

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I agree with gotron.. I think there would be a public release rather then an article.. it would have seemed alot more thrustworthy if there had been another date then April the 1st..

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    And also another reason if you all say it's real why hasn't Nintendo at least hinted this game this or last month and I don't think they copyrighted Opal as a name yet in my knowledge of Pokemon.

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    It's FAKE. D:

• Nintedo did not say anything yet.
    • Coro Coro did not say anything yet though it's predicting a release of the 3rd 4th gen Pokemon game soon.
    • Pokemon.com did not say anything yet.
    • Serebii, PC and Pokebeach (as well as other famous Pokemon websites) are not stupid enough to forget to post about this 'new' game for a month.
    • The Pic is in English. Aren't Pokemon games released and/or sold in Japan first?!
    • The article is released on April 1st like what the others say.
    • Lost my train of thought. =P

lol. I even wished that Nintendo would make a 3rd 4th gen game one as soon as possible. xD

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Lugia and Ho-Oh finally obtainable without a Nintendo event.
    You can get Ho-oh with Pokemon Colosseum and Lugia with Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, they've always been obtainable ¬_¬

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I agree with myself, Aquila and The Lost realm this is fake its an april fools joke and you should have done your research before posting it sorry if your taking this effectively im not trying to be harsh but please have some common sense it's clearly not real.

simplynaruto

Banned
    Years
    Well ok fine I tried hard to find something like this though you have to give me some credit for trying and no credit for common sense. I didnt read it thats why I was so excited. I am sorry if I posted something moronic as this. I am off to sulk at my stupidity. Also april fools joke is something like a title for this.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    hey dont take this effectivly Simplynaruto but I do credit you for finding a very interesting article taht got me into it after I read the article and the april 1st thing so yeah I do credit youa nd lets hope something like this does happen in a year or so!

Years
    I read the whole thing just then and i do aggree the game right now is not real but some of the concepts and probabbly the name will relase a game about next year in about July but i don't belive the 3d thing But i would love for the vocie activation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back