• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Maybe a week or so but i dont like to say cos i got a busy week ahead so i doubt i cud finish wat i want. And Woooooooooooooo 100posts lol. Ill try and get the demo out asap. Thanks.

-Waudby-

Mewtwo of the Darkness

The Legendary Mewtwo
    Years
    Waudby said:
    Maybe a week or so but i dont like to say cos i got a busy week ahead so i doubt i cud finish wat i want. And Woooooooooooooo 100posts lol. Ill try and get the demo out asap. Thanks.

-Waudby-

Congrats? To the underlined words. :) lol.

Ok that answer one question. :)

Do you need a beta tester though?

Waudby

I did say i had enough beta testers but one more cudnt hurt i will send one copy to each of the beta testers within a few days this will possibly be the first short demo(and i mean short demo). The reason im releasing it is just to show off a few systems. If i can map a lot more within the time i will but i have been busy lately. Btw in one part of this demo it will say u have recieved a Totodile. I havent managed to make the party script yet some for the time bein its an imaginary totodile just used for gettin from place to place as Team Icicle have been spotted around so each town requires u 2 have at least one pokemon with u. Thats y its there. Just incase any1 complains ok?

-Waudby-

Waudby

Im sorry to say that i already have enough beta testers but the demo will be out soon. So just hold on and u will get to play this short short demo. If anyone is willing to help me with custom gfx or scripting or wateva just post here and tell me wat job you would like to fill and examples of ur work, apart from scripting obviously. Thanks.

-Waudby-

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    Hey Waudby, umm will you need some pokemon ever? Ya know some for me to make for you.. I have asked you a few questions. But you have not answered any of them... Whatever though...

~UM~

Waudby

Sorry abou tthat Umbreon Master. I have been busy with a few personal things and haven't had much time. Yes i will need some new pokemon this will sound stupid but im not lookin for any imparticular so if you could possibly sprite some that you think look cool. I will see from there. ok?

Waudby

Yeah sorry i havent posted in a while have been extremely busy wiv my band and other personal stuff. Unfortunately i havent had time to work on Opal. UmbreonMaster that would be helpful. Thanks

-Waudby-

Waudby

I have thought of a few new ideas for the game just havent had the time to implement them. Hopefully wiv the easter holidays coming up soon i can work a bit more on it.

-Waudby-

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Waudby said:
    Yh sorry about that OverTheBelow. Ill reply on this thread if thats ok? Yh well i will test you out for the job, can u possibly send me a few more examples so i can get a better idea of your level of skill?

-Waudby-

Sorry Waudby, I'm very late ^ ^

I was all expecting a PM, but it never came, now I checked here.

I will PM you some pics...cause you know..nobody can't trust absolutely everybody :|

Waudby

Thanks. Good to see some people still postin after the delay. Glad to say work will resume as normal in about a week as one of my mates got bricked in the face a few days ago so we are lookin for the retard who did it!!

-Waudby-

Waudby

No he was in hospital for a while and now he has a metal plate in his cheek! We know who did it we just gotta find him!

Neways more on topic here;
    Is anyone interested in help scripting this game to help speed things up? If you are please PM me and ask about the job cheers.

Waudby

Yes u r. Can i ask though could you firstly make a few changes a few character sets in not bothered which ones but just a few so i can use them as NPCs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back