• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Yow! This is a good game, can i have a demo or something, and in which regio is it? Or does it have no regio? I can make one for you if its pssble... :( but I think im not good enough at it. PM plz if I can because i think i forget to look at it again ....

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Waudby said:
    Yes u r. Can i ask though could you firstly make a few changes a few character sets in not bothered which ones but just a few so i can use them as NPCs.

Hemmm..So how many charsets?

Waudby

Just like 3 or 4 for now any1s u feel like doing. I have some good news and some bad news, good news is my band have had loads of interest and people want us to do gigs so we r booked for the holidays bad news is this leaves me with hardly anytime to work on opal. If some1 wud like to take the job of continueing this while i am busy and adding there touch to it feel free to ask me, the job space wud kinda be like second in charge, i will send u the porject so far and then u cud work on it and so cud i in my free time so atleast progress has been made. for the record THIS PROJECT HAS NOT SHUT DOWN! Im in need for a bit of help so please post here or PM me and ill think about giving the responsibility to some1 who i think suits the job and has the ability.

Thanks
    -Waudby-

Waudby

Yes finally i have a spare bit a time today and perhaps the whole day possibly, so expect an update!! It may not be much but atleast it shows the project is still moving forward!

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    hey Waudby.. I don't know if I can make you sprites at the moment I'm swamped right now.. with all kinds of stuff with my friends... sorry.. but if your really patient.. just gimme some designs you wanna see for pokes.. I'm not that great with coming up with my own Ideas.. but if you give me an idea of a kind of pokemon you want.. I can use my imagination from there..

Sorry for any inconveniance...(Big Word XD)

~UM~

Waudby

Yh ill come up with a few ideas for some new pokemon , have uploaded a picture of a temporary title screen i made(not finished yet) but could i have some comments on it please?

Pokemon:Opal

I'm thinkin of changing the blue as it stands out too much i will probably change it to a turquoise colour, and i wil lessen the boldness of the colour to.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay I have overviewed your game topic and Ill give you a full critcs opinion. I love your screens and I belive that your mapping is impressive. I also like your originative ideas and cutscene sceenshots. I am liking the screen but the thing is improve your shading and add some light effects. The celebi dosn't look like it has the same design as the gba games. Give it a sharper effect. I would also add a few light effects outdoors and indoors. I am also liking you custom sprites but some could use some shadding effects.

I hope this helps

Waudby

I didnt quit actually lol. Im just very busy. Ppl thanks for continuing to post i appreicate it. Neways i have not many updates apart from i done a bit more of the story line for the demo, still havent a clue when its out!! Sorry once agen will try and make it soon as possible tho.

Waudby

Hey, i made a few changes to the menu system now, and im now putting on the final touchs for a few systems, then just finish a bit of mapping of and all will be ready for the beta testing so good news all round. Hopefully, as next week im not so busy, this will be done quicker than i 1st expected! But please don't think this will be a big demo its not really. It has the first town on it, first 2 routes and the second town, perhaps a 3rd if i have time, but there are no battles in it so its relatively short.

Waudby

Thanks for the support. Ill will upload it onto a site and give u the link in a PM. I hope people havent lost faith in this game. I have had a complete major refit on the start of the story and thats y there was a delay in the updates i had to change alot of mapping and events, but most of it is done now and im happy with alot of it. And i hope every1 will be aswell. Im now just adding the other majors events and then its just the little ones for effect i have left to add. So yay its nearly here.

Waudby

Well id say maybe 2 weeks tops but hopefully if all goes well, the beta testers will get it sometime next week, so around next saturday time. and then after i get all the comments back and change wat needs to be done then the public demo will finally be completed. Thats demo v1 out of probably 5-6 maybe more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back