• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • An Old Game Project that I want to bring back, but not without help. I'm looking for a dedicated team of Chipset and Charaset Makers, and people who can run Beta Testing. But Enough about that.

Operation Gemstone

- I just want to say that This project has been through so much, it's fully developed, developed Characters, Storyline, Maps, and what not.

This Game is Laced in with Final Fantasy 8 and 9. Let me Explain what it's about.

Pokemon Gemstone (Operation Gemstone; Diamond Adventures; Pokemon Ancient Revival) is a never-ending project, at first it was a hack made by Dizzy and Pika2, then turned into a Fan-Fiction, then into a Game-Illustrated Story, and now a Real RM2K Game.

You Play as Three Character's so you go through 3 Different Stories (like in Final Fantasy)

January D'Ariane

January D'Ariane, is the niece of Clair, she has just moved to the new land of Gemaetus. At her Trainer's Academy, she isn't really known, and to make things worse, the Elite Four are now Punishing the Land of Gemaetus(or the people who don't take care of their pokemon properly--Manga Storyline :)) Clair Decides that January should journey across the land of Gemaetus to the City of Starstone, and defeat the Elite Four before it is too late. You can't do it alone though, with the help of your Starter, Given to you by Clair (you can pick three different ones, I'll Have Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon) you must journey around this country and defeat the Gym Leaders, who are plotting to destroy the Human Race!

Gustave del Mar

Prince Gustave, Son of the Royal Wallace del Mar (Wallace from Hoenn is now Royalty in Gemaetus) Has just turned 14, and will now Venture to Hoenn to claim his right as Gym leader of Sootopolis City. The Law has changed however, he won't be able to leave the Country unless he destroy's the Elite Four. He can't do this though. One Night he sneaks over to Professor Gemma's Lab, and Steals His Starter (You'll be able to pick). The Same Night, he gets on a Small Rickety Boat and sails to a Small Island. The Next Day, The Elite Four is out to get Gustave, so Until he get's to Hoenn, he will never be Safe. Can you Help him Escape?

Darius La Fin

Son of the Mysterious "Green" La Fin, Darius has been abandoned in the Metropolis of Diamond. Before his father left, he left him his one Prized Pokemon... (Surprise!), You are Safe for a while, until you get downhill to the Lab. Unfortunately, the Bridge is closed, you must continue your Journey. One Day, The Elite Four Decides to take away your father's Prized Pokemon, You are left with nothing, but a Mysterious Black Pokeball. Whatever's inside it will help you conquer your way to the Elite Four and Destroy them, Only then will you be able to be Reunited with your Father, and Your Pokemon. Can You Accomplish That?

Everyone has a Different Starting Point, but they are all located before the Gym. Different Features will come to Different Players, however, It's up to you what feature what Character Gets.

Here's a List of Items you WILL Get

- Backpack (each player get's a different Design)
    - Radio (Exclusive Device you can get anywhere)
    - Cell Phone/E-Mail Reciever (Unless you got the money, you don't got this -_-)
    -Car Keys (Another thing you'll need money for)

Many Many More

NOw I shall shut up, and show you The Screenshots :)

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Alrighty, Sorry for the Double Post, but I just fixed the first post to Put in the Screenshots, I hope that didnt bother anyone.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • No One Replied? I guess I'm by myself on this one -_-

Oh well here are some more screenshots, Please, someone just reply!

Alrighty, we have the Pass, a Complex set of Caves ...wooo Scary

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thats an interesting story..... Nice screens as well, If you need a beta tester I'll be glad to be one :) I'm good at uncovering bugs!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The screens look good and have made me gain some
    interest in this project. Looking forward to a great piece
    of work, Dizzy!

Years
  • hey dizzy awesome storyline & screens. i have a question though. are those coastal towns? because the water should be like the ocean water. but other than that everything is great, i like the multiple player/ storylines

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Yes, there are Coastal towns, On the Other Side of the Continent, half of it is submerged underwater, so you may walk into a town that sits on top of Sticks, sort of like Fortree City, but in the water ;)

Years
  • cool i get it now thanks.
    ill help with beta testing if you want dizzy. I can help with anything else too if you want. if you need help with maps, i can do that. ill post some i made if u like

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hold Up, this so isn't the way I wanted it to go. Beta Testing should be a privelige, First, I need a team to help me with stuff, without a team, you could say good bye to Beta.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I would like to help maybe programming or map making(One of my favorites is map making)! And what do you mean by
    I'm looking for a dedicated team of Chipset and Charaset Makers
    If you mean rip the chips and charsets from fr/lg I'm your man! If you mean editing the characters and making new maps I'm not good at it! But I can recolor charsets if needed!

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • People haven't posted because you have updated or shown new screens in a while... Anyway do you need a hand with anything in your game?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It doesn't exactly matter how fast progress is.
    Take Pokemon Ice for example. It's been about a year
    since production, but people are still showing enthusiasm.
    Just take the project at your own pace and show us
    some screens and stuff when you're ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back