• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Oregon (or better name) Version

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
  • This looks nice... Very interesting. I'm assuming it's a pokemon game based in the state of Oregon? If so, that's a really neat concept to me, since I live there.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    With both the champion and your male player, you should change the shading on the face. It's way to dark. Also, change the face a little, they look way to similar. The rest of them looks great. Really like the region map.

Years
  • With both the champion and your male player, you should change the shading on the face. It's way to dark. Also, change the face a little, they look way to similar. The rest of them looks great. Really like the region map.

The Player sprite I have up is the first one, because you start out in the real world, and you're looking for work, that's why he and the champion look similar, but you're right they are a little too dark I'll change them now.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    The Player sprite I have up is the first one, because you start out in the real world, and you're looking for work, that's why he and the champion look similar,

I still don't get it, sorry. So he's your counterpart in the pokémon universe?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • awesome pokemon based in oregon! Once you get started with the game itselfI could help out if you wanted.

Back