• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
As you can tell by reading through this thread, I've always been a big supporter of this game. I was as disappointed as everyone else when PKMN Sage no longer had the time to work on it. I was even a bit disappointed when I saw that this thread was updated, thinking that Sage had resumed it.
But at least there was a demo to play. And that demo serves well as a guide to new RM2Kers about what you can do when you really put your effort into it.

Matt - The demo works fine for me, did you download it from the Finished Game and Demo Archive?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I liked this game as well. It was a huge disapointment when I found out that it was discontinued. My game is my first ever game that I made and released to the rm2k[3] universe. Its how I learned how to use rm2k[3] I have wanted to give up but I haven't but I'm glad to see you are still working on other things.
Good luck with things to come.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Yeah, as I have said, this was my first game. There are many mistakes that I have noticed now looking back. Not just programming errors but aesthetically, there are things I would change. My most proudest city though would have to be Agate Village. It was the best, but also took the longest to make. It was the last map I ever made, I'm not even sure if anyone played that far to get there.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Can you rehost the screenie? I can't see it.

If it's good I might ask Delta if you could map. Just map.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
I remember playing this game a long time ago.....
It was really cool and neat, but some weird things happened, like you could switch between the hero and Charmander...

Overall, it was very well done. I hope you continue this and hope college won't distract your free time! :)

~Jeff

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
That was the purpose of the demo. It was PKMN Sage's first game, I believe, and it was an early in development demo so it was just showing the basic foundations.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2020
When I click the links to your site I get the message
projects.lateralshift.net could not be found. Please check your name and try again.
whats up with that. Did you cancel your account or something?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, it's against the rules to post in a thread over a month old.. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back