• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Actually, Nigma, I think the snake things are Paralisks, not Basilisks. ^^

Hiroko
    ---------------

Necroa wanted to know more about the dying human in front of her, but she heard Scar approaching, and decided to leave him for the moment to meet the Raichu. She stared curiously at Hiroko when they walked up, wondering what funny noises the creature-trainer might make.

Hiroko listened to Scar, and then stared at the Plesiocean in front of her. The thing looked a bit chubby and cute, as if it were young still. It was still quite large for a baby though, and Hiroko found herself wondering how big it would be when fully grown.

"Hello... er, Necroa was it?" Hiroko said in her usual cool voice. She wasn't the friendliest person. Necroa smiled, almost giggling at the funny words that came out of the trainer's mouth. She couldn't really understand them, their meaning was apparent though, and the Plesiocean couldn't help but find it amusing.

{Hello! Yes, I'm Necroa! Hm... can you understand me? Because it's very hard to understand your language! It's so funny and strange! You know... you look very serious, do you ever have fun? Some people back home are like that,} the little pokemon said, memories of her own kind popping up in her mind.

"I can't understand you, Scar will have to translate," Hiroko said flatly, though she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

{OH! That's strange! What a strange thing you are!,} she paused for a moment, and then looked at Scar, {Oh yes, I saw another funny trainer person over there, and I think he's dying. He was bleeding, and he looked quite yummy.} She smiled.

Hiroko wondered to herself... should she catch this thing? It did look young, but that would make it all the more better if she trained it up from a young age.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: WHOOOPS! Well, i guess i didn´t read the pokemons names correctly... ^^

{What? Who is there?} Scar said and looked into the bushes and saw Steven. {****, we must help him!} he went back to Hiroko and forced her to come with him. He showed her the injured Steven and then he looked out to see something to heal him. {Necroa, that´s one of our group too! I don´t know him much, but we have to help him!} Why always happens stuff like that to me? he thought. While Scar was translating everything for Necroa and Hiroko, he searched for plants and other natural stuff to create a healing remedy for Steven. On top of that, a female paralisk was there too, but Scar didn´t know and he didn´t notice because he was too busy with translating and healing.

occ: I have created a big story for Scar and i hope you like it. You will see it the next one or two posts. On top of that, we need some players...

Years
    OCC:comon.

Steven weaved in and out of consiousness. the first thing he saw was a large dinasoar pokemon. "ahh" he said as he tried to pull himself away, then he saw scar and hiroko and he calmed down"whe..where am I"

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: OMG... so sorry you guys for not posting... you can hit me with a pillow if you'd like. >.<

Hiroko
    --------------

"What in blazes?!" Hiroko grunted, following Scar into the bushes and seeing Steven lying on the ground. She could have kicked the boy she was so angry with him.

"I am surrounded by idiots!" she shouted, kneeling down to check on the boy. He seemed as if he were still alive, and Hiroko noticed the large gash on him. She sighed.

Necroa slinked up to the three of them, looking hungrily at the boy. His blood smelled so good to her, and she was getting awfully hungry. However, he seemed important to these people, and so she resisted her natural urges.

{Will he die?} she said almost hopefully.

Hiroko looked around. "Where are the others? We need to get them over here to help this idiot! Ruri!" she commanded, tossing her pokeball to the ground. Ruri's squatty form appeared, and she gasped as she saw Steven's body.

{Wha...?!} she said to Hiroko, but the look on the girl's face was clearly telling her to leave quickly and get the others. The Bulbasaur nodded and padded away as fast as her feet could carry her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back