• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    Okay I would like to have a lot of roleplay done in this one lol because no one I've seen lately on my topics, have decided to stay. But that was on another forum so you never know.

Okay here is the story,

Pokemon Outbreed
    ----------------
    The 3 known regions called Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn has lived in harmony for quite some time. A newly discovered and a new breed of pokemon appeared suddenly out of thin air. Proffesor Oak, Elm, and Birch decided to investigate further and when they returned, they told new trainers about the vast continent known as Nyaru. They also told the trainers about the 125 new breeds of pokemon that dwell on that island. Nyaru has been a mystery to some people for a long time until the Hoenn League Champions ran into each other at a building off the coast of Lilycove City. They decided that they will have a race or a little competition to see who can reach the last pokemon that was discovered, Virouge. Virouge had the power of all elements and the power of the stars. You start as a new trainer to this world as Hoenn and the other regions lost their former champions as Virouge took a drastic move and killed them. You may pick your starting location but the pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchik are still the ones you chose from depending on region you start from.
    ----------------

Set up
    ------
    Name:
    Starter Pokemon: (Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchik)
    Personality:
    Background/History: (Brief description of what happened in Char's past)
    ------

Mine
    ----
    Name: Zero Birch
    Region: Hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: Treecko
    Personality: Zero is a Serious and Ambitious teenager. This makes his destiny a broader one. He can be intimidating to most kids around his age due to his height and charming looks he inherits from his father.
    Background/History: He was born in a rich family but that doesn't mean too much to him. His parents are too overprotective until they realize he is grown up and can take care of himself. He didn't have much of a childhood due to that and that is what angers him the most. At the age of 13 Professor Birch, his uncle, gives him a pokemon which turns out to be his favorite kind, Treecko. He starts his adventure and only time will tell his fate, friends, and enemies.

My Journey Starts Now...
    ----

We'll start RP once we get more people in ^^

Last edited:

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    Sure if you want to Clow. Same as for anyone else with question similar to his. You may pick a different starting Pokemon from a different region if you are in a different region. (Sorry if that didn't make sense because I couldn't make anything else 'senseful')

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hi there! I'll join; it looks like fun. ^^

Name: Hiroko Asakaki
    Region: Kanto
    Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Personality: Hiroko is a polite and down-to-business person. She rarely deals with trivial things and small talk, and therefore she sometimes intimidates others. She's focused and narrow-minded, so she misses a lot of the good things about life. What she needs the most is someone to show her that life is about more. That's going to be Bulbasaur's job. ^^
    History: Hiroko grew up in a house that had three children. She was the middle child. Never the oldest and only the baby for a little while, Hiroko's a bit ignored now. She feels left out, and is at a point in her life where she feels as if no one truly understands her. She becomes a pokemon trainer so that she can get away, and maybe find out what's worht living for.

Added personality to the sign-up; for me that's the funnest part to make up. Hope you don't mind.

EDIT: Added history. ^^

Last edited:

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    Zero awakes to find his pokemon standing over him and gets up, brushing the dirt off his clothes from sleeping on the hard earth.

"Hey Aeris what are you doing standing over me like that!" He laughed and patted his pokemon's head.

He wandered the Petalburg Forest for a few moments and WHAM! ran dead smack into a girl who was on her way to the Petalburg Gym to recieve her 5th badge. He got back up, rubbing his head, and laid out his hand to help her up.

"Err...sorry about that. I didn't mean to run into you head-on. You okay?"

He stared down at the girl who was trying to pick up her 4 badges acting as though he were going to take them. She finally gathered all of them up and pushed herself off the ground and dusted herself off.

"I don't work well with strangers, kid." The girl in the cloak said.

"Hey I am NOT a kid! Err...get 'er Aeris!" Zero commanded.

Aeris dashed towards the girl and a smirk spread across her face. She pulled out a glowing crystal. He realized at once that it was a Warp Crystal and she threw it at him.

*FOCUS MOMENT-> Zero snatched his pokeball out and Aeris streaked back into it. The crystal struck him in the chest and he dropped onto the ground with a thud. He coughed and stood up looking around him.

"Where am I?" He asked himself, bewildered.

He gazed at his surroundings and knew he was in Kanto. Professor Oak's Lab was right across from his spot. He walked slowly to the lab and talked to the professor who told him to meet a girl that got her pokemon today. Her name, Hiroko Asakaki. He said that she was headed to her familys' cottage on the route to Veridian City.

He left the lab and set out to the cottage of which the professor was talking about. He felt anxious to make a friend or two here in Kanto. Maybe his new friends could help him along the way to be a pokemon master. As he will do the same.

((VERY SORRY TO DOUBLE POST MODs!))

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    this sounds cool ill join.
    Name:Yuri
    Region:Kanto
    Starter Pokemon:Squirtle
    Personality:funny, careing, loyal, suspicious of new people
    Background/History: being born into money Yuri learned that you shouldn't put to much into face value. he had many friends that used him. he learned that people liked what they could get out of him but not what he was like.this continued into high school. fewer people new he had money so he had more true friends then less. he also knows just because he has money doesn't mean he can get what he wants.
    Description:
    Pokemon Outbreed

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri was walking slowly along the path looking and watching for pokemon."aww man why'd i leave today." he thinks to himself as he walks along. he stops for a moment when he sees another person behind him. "well i did this to make friends, so why not try with this person."he says to hims elf straighting up. he turns toward the young man walking towards and says, "hello" putting his hand out to shake. "im Yuri. who are you?" he asks.

ooc: mods so sorry for double posting wont let it happen again.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Name: Clow damon
    Region: Johto
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (nickname: Blazer)
    Personality: Clow is a lade back, intelgetn, and brave (maybe too brave O.O) He trets pokemon like pertners and not servents. He is also very open to his friends but a bit closed to strangers
    Background/History: Clow is the son of two great trianers that were rivals in kanto when they were kids. But after both beting the eliet 4 they traveled and feeled best when they were in Johto, after traveling and growing up they moved to Vilote city were they had two kids, Clow and Amy his 6 year old kid sister.
    Description:
    Pokemon Outbreed
    with no ninetails of coures

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    He noticed a teenager that looked older than him walking towards him. He watched as the teenager stopped to introduce himself and held out his hand to shake the teenager's. "Nice to meet ya! Name's Zero. I am just looking for a cottage that some trainer of sorts was supposed to meet me. Her name was Hiroko Asakaki. You heard of her by any chance?" He asked politely.

"Erm..right best not hold you up you must be busy by the looks of it." he said glumly.

He stood there watching Yuri for a few moments and looked around his area to see if he could see a cottage anywheres but he did not see one. He hoped that this Yuri guy could point him in the right direction.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    must join

ill join it looks cool
    Name:Ace oak
    region:Johto
    starter:torchic
    personality:ace is sort of a loner he grew up without many friends so he was left cold and dark but he starts his journey who knows he might meet friends.
    Bio:ace moved from kanto at a very young age so he doesnt remember much from it the only thing he remembers is his older brother gary who was always very nice to him but his parents moved to johto to continue their studies on steel type pokemon but left gary and his older sister with their grandpa renouned pokeprof samuel oak (why else do u think gary lives with prof. oak)
    ace's parents always had a scary looking steelix around so ace became very bothered with steel pokemon (that is why he chooses torchic) ace used to be very shy so he didn't have any friends and that left him cold but he really seems to like his torchic
    .ace is very smart and a great battler as u will see later on.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I hope you don't mind, but pokespeak translations are in: {}. I like people to know what my pokemon are saying. ^^

Hiroko
    -----------

"Hm... why aren't there any pokemon around here?" Hiroko said in a lazy voice. She flipped her long, jet-black hair over her shoulder, and her crystal blue eyes squinted in the sun.

A squatty, light green creature gave her an amused look, {Is that all you care about?}

Hiroko looked down at her pokemon, but as most humans, didn't understand it. "I don't know what you just said, but if a wild pokemon doesn't pop up soon, I'm gonna resign," she said, turning her attention back to the road ahead.

She was headed to her family's house, in Viridian. She was going to touch bases, and then head off on her own; something she had been craving to do for a long while. Right now though, she was taking a rest on a large rock.

"I'm going to find out what's out there Bulbasaur," she said to her pokemon.

Bulbasaur sighed, {Are you gonna give me a name?}

"My brothers are fools; wasting their lives away on their stupid games and dangerous stunts with their so-called 'friends'," Hiroko went on, liking the fact that what she talked to couldn't complain or judge her or comment back. She used to share all of her secrets with a stuffed animal, but now that those days were gone, she had nothing to talk to. She had no friends.

But now that Bulbasaur was here, she was finally able to vent to something.

{A... name please?} Bulbasaur said loudly, eyeing the black-haired girl with her large, ruby eyes.

"Perhaps I should give you a name," Hiroko said, noticing Bulbasaur's loud sound, "It'll have to wait though. I take time when I think of names. They have to mean something to me."

Bulbasaur though didn't seem impatient anymore though, she was touched by her new trainer's devotion to her.

Suddenly Hiroko heard male voices, and she turned her head toward the sound. There were two boys about twenty feet away. Hiroko got up, and Bulbasaur followed at her heels.

"Boys...," she said, approaching them, "Hello there. My name is Hiroko Asakaki. Are you two beginning trainers as well?"

She wasn't being friendly, she wanted to know what pokemon they had. Maybe do a battle if they looked weak or strong enough. Bulbasaur stopped and looked up at her trainer.

{Do you realize that we left all our stuff behind on that rock?} the squatty pokemon said, sighing again. Hiroko waited to see what the two boys were going to say.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Carol
    Region: Kanto
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander
    Personality: Carol is distant and cold to most people, that is why she will often not know what to say in front of others. Sometimes she will be blunt and tactlesss with her words because she doesent use them often. She will often cover up her feelings rather than tell them, and her mind will wander off to new things is the blink of an eye. She seems to understand pokemon more than most any other thing and they seem to trust her more than most people. Carol is constantly running a temperature and if she strains herself to much she will collapse.
    Background/History: Carol lived with her family in the outskirts of lavender town for five years peaceful happy years. That was until the whole family (including herself) got a strange sickness, everyone died except for her. She was left orphened and started to travel around not really going to people but to pokemon they were the ones who taught her most of what she knew.
    Description: Carol has dark blue hair that goes down to the middle of her back, her hair is straight and she has bangs, her eyes are strange the right one is green and the left one is red. Her skin is a pale cream color, she is around 5 '3', and her fingernails are long but not creepy. She wears a pair of black jeans shorts, a white tanktop and a black coat that goes over it (the coat has a hood). She wears a pair of black sneakers and has dark grey knee high socks, she also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves. She also wears a black collar with a cresent moon tag.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "uh i don't know where the cottage is, Im sorry but i can acompany you till we find it then maybe this trainer your looking will be found." Yuri says to Zero with a chuckle at the last part of the statement. He is then inturupted by a girl who apparently he had not seen in front of them. "hi, and yes, well im a beginning trainer i don't know about zero here." he says in response to her question. "by the way my names not "boy" it's Yuri.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    --------------

"Hm, alright, Yuri," Hiroko answered, not noticing the trainer's obvious annoyance, "Do you have any good pokemon? I was hoping to test my Bulbsasaur's strength sometime."

Bulbasaur smiled nervously, and then looked up at the other boy, {Oh, hello there. Don't mind her, she's one of those people that have a sort of 'shell' around her.}

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    He looked towards the girl. He started to say something but couldn't finish it when a pokemon from the skies dropped in all furious like.

"Go get 'em Treecko!!!!" He yelled, throwing the pokeball in the air.

Treecko appeared with a tough look on his face. He knew what the others were thinking "What is he thinking sending out grass-type to a flying-type?" He announced a few combo attacks and Treecko performed 'em. The bird must've been a Pidgeot. The Pidgeot chirped and leaped out of Treecko's reach then countered with 5 successful drill pecks. Treecko couldn't get up that easily but then he started to glow green.

"Yeah! Overgrow! Nice one Treecko, now let's show it what we got! Quick Attack and keep dodging his drill pecks." Zero commanded excitedly.

Treecko dashed towards the opposing pokemon and leaped out of a powerful Horn Drill's path. Treecko did the next thing. He used a powerful Pound attack and Pidgeot was weakened badly.

"Alright! Good job Treecko! Now, GO POKEBALL!" He yelled, throwing a pokeball towards the weak Pidgeot.

The ball rocked around for a little bit but calmed down and it beeped to let him know he caught it. He smirked at the pokeball and jumped ten feet into the air yelling "I Caught A PIDGEOT WooHoo!!!"

He took his new pokemon and put it in his belt. He looked at the others and smiled happily since he caught a nice pokemon. He walked back to where Hiroko and Yuri was standing.

"So you say you are Hiroko, eh? Well, my name's Zero. I just came from Hoenn since a Team Magma member used a warp crystal on me so I ended up here. Professor Oak told me to meet with you and help you out and you could do the same for me. Or atleast that what he says." He said, staring into her eyes.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Name: Sora
    Region: Johto
    Starter Pokemon: Totodile
    Personality: kinda immature, but his personality will change quite a lot during the rp
    Background/History: He lived in the Sevii islands until his parents died, he then moved to Olivine city with his grandparents.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    mom:''Ace, Ace wake up you are going to be late''
    ace:"huh oh hey mom what time is it ?"
    mom:"its nearly noon if you want your pokemon you better hurry"
    ace:"what!!!!!!! oh no my torchic what if its already gone oh man later mom"
    ace rushes out the door not realising he is still in his in his pajamas (sound familiar ?) but he really wants that torchic.
    Mom:"at least something made him smile today" today is the day when ace gets his first pokemon and he is very excited because ever since he could remember the only friends ace actually had where pokemon from his book and he fell in love the pokemon torchic.
    ace:"i hope it is still there oh man i am such an idiot. prof. elm is my torchic still here."
    prof. elm:"h hey ace sorry it was taken but i have another one no one wanted"
    ace:''why wouldnt anyone want a torchic its the coolest"
    prof. elm:"well here it is"
    ace:huh its a different color? is that why no one wanted it what sort of self centered person would do that? ill take it!"
    prof elm:thats not all it doesnt like pokeballs.
    ace:i dont care ill keep it outside"
    prof. elm: ok then heres 5 pokeballs and a pokedex take care ace
    ace:i will c'mon torchic
    torchic:torchic tor

Last edited:

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    OOC: er...what do ya mean? Like have the same two starter pokemon? I don't think ya want to .. plus later on they have a new machine that can clone pokemon (later on in rp) if you want to clone Cyndaquil or Quilava or Typhlosion or whatever the pokemon turns to be later on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back