• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Parallax

Years
    First of all, love the game. Just two questions:

1- Why the game don't have a speed up button?
    2- How Exp. Share works? Does the item divide the experience in half for the battling pokemon and the other half is divided equally among the pokemon in the group or does it double the total xp value for each, without dividing?

LuxDiablo

LuxDiablo
    Years
    It can, if you do not want to however, then say that.

When I say that it can't be translated, I mean that for a reason. This game was made for a competition, and the competition deadline has passed, and I'm not allowed to add anything new to the game. You don't need to assume that i'm incompetent or refusing to translate the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Hey bruv. I just started playing the game and i like it but i was fighting them goons on the ship when suddenly my growlithe hp became low so naturally i went to bed to restore health. Once i woke up the growlithe sprite following me was gone but i can still interact with him. Can you help me with that? Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    when I start the game on joiplay this message appears

no starting position was set in the map editor,
    the game cannot continue

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Every time I pass out inside the Zafer city gym, a follower Pokémon increases, now there are three and my character is standing still and no longer walking

Years
    • Seen today
    The file is a rpgmaker game therefore you don't need an emulator just download the game extract it from it's zip file , and open the folder and then just click game.exe

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    While being in the PLAY option with my pokemon and i try to select something from the plate menu in the upper part of the screen, when i don't have anything to select after open it, i get this error message:
    Script '[PokemonAmie]' line 1150: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method 'x' for nil:NilClass

from 'PokemonAmie' line 1150 in 'update_command'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 669 in 'update'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1356 in 'pbStartAmie'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1350 in 'loop'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1363 in 'pbStartAmie'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1404 in 'talk_to_pokemon'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1401 in 'pbFadeOutIn'
    from 'PokemonAmie' line 1401 in 'talk_to_pokemon'
    from 'FollowingPokemon' line 1543 in 'update'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 234 in 'main'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 231 in 'loop'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 236 in 'main'

After that, the game close itself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    I can't seem to feed my pokemon? I have a berry, I've tried clicking it, I've tried dragging it, and it won't work.

Back