• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey again, just wanted to ask a quick question. How do I get my following pokemon to come out? I recently teamed up with someone and then I started battle week a bit after. My teammate left, but my pokemon never came back. Everything else is fine and they are even still in my team, just don't know how to get them to follow me again.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
This game is very fun but it says i cant move a rock with 2 strength when i have 5???

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
any new evil teams added or going to another region to recruit trainers or testig our strength

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, people! I just want to say, this game is great. I've been playing it and the features are awesome. The affection system, the IVs/EVs training, the cutscenes, turning the pokemon shiny, the roles, etc. It's almost a Persona-like, incredible.

But I've found a strange bug: Suddenly, my starter (Quaquaval), that had 15 IVs in all stats, have 0 now. In all of them. I've just noticed it, so I don't know when it happened, exactly. Does someone know why this happened?

Thanks in advance.

Days
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
i need help, i try to get discode for help but i cant go in so i ask here: how can i get a shiny-shadow pokemon

Years
  • Seen yesterday
This took forever to figure out and make lol, proud:

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 7.35.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-30 at 7.35.53 AM.png

Used Discord more to try to figure things out, but for anyone curious you need to use an Everstone to keep the regional variant version of a mon you breed, otherwise you get the original version. So I used a female Galarian Farfetch'd that I caught in a Raid Den with an Everstone for much of the breeding I did

If you use 2 Everstones, then you should keep the regional variant version as well as have a 50/50 chance to inherit either nature of the parents. Went for 5 IV Adamant so had to hatch plenty eggs, did a ton of running but got there

(Reason I bred Double Edge onto it, is that Sirfetch'd gets Duelize, which turns Normal moves into Fighting moves and boosts them by 20%, so Double Edge is pretty strong with it, just need to use an Ability Capsule here for mine to get the right ability)

Back