• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 2, 2023
I can't find Leila. I'm B-Rank, and I only run into her in the classroom. Is there an updated Affinity guide? I don't think I can build the affinity necessary to get any item or egg from her if I can't talk to her or battle her during the day.

Days
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
hey i have aproblem i accidentally said to the police officer in the new city district that iwont pay him now i have no access at all the villain teams or anything is there anything i can do to fix it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 2, 2023
hey i have aproblem i accidentally said to the police officer in the new city district that iwont pay him now i have no access at all the villain teams or anything is there anything i can do to fix it
If you refuse to pay him, you can just walk past. He doesn't actually stop you.

Days
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Really good game, but I went to C rank and realized there's no way to finish upgrading the D rank floor fields and I'm only level 17 so everything is so high level (also I wanna finish all of the d rank floor fields, and it would be impossible to 100% the game)

Days
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
I really enjoyed the gaming experience, I'm currently at the end of C rank, I like it a lot but one thing that is a bit annoying is that pretty much every opponent is adapted to the player's level, I did a lot of grinding and My Pokemon leveled up very high (nearly lvl50 in D rank) after many hours to get a level advantage, I can understand that they might have wanted to avoid this but ultimately when I realized that I had been grinding for next to nothing it was very painful, it would be great if you could I might get the opportunity to change this before the start of a new game, otherwise I'll enjoy Pokemon Pathways until I reach a possible end, look forward to the future updates and wish you a nice day, thank you.

Days
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I've just noticed that I've only been playing in version 7. (something i forgot lol. Very entertained by the choice system!). I was unable to open the 8.1 version (the unknown format or damaged file pop-up showed). I'm not really sure if it's just my laptop.. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Happy New Years!!!

1/1/2024 | Alpha 8.5 | Anniversary Update
Summarized Update:
- Hail has been converted to its Gen 9 counterpart: Snow.
- Three professional move tutors (one of which can be found at the Battle Club) have been added to the game and some miscellaneous one.
- Several Pokémon have been rebalanced, which includes many buffs and a few nerfs.
- Some sprites have been revamped
- Many brand new moves and abilities were created for the above reason.
- Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee have been reworked entirely.
- Combee, Salandit and Lechonk now have species specific items (similar to Light Ball.) They are rarely held by wild individuals; so, you can get them by using Thief or Covet. Note: that Lechonk is currently unavailable.
- Paradox pokemons now have their respective Paradox Abilities (Protosynthesis and Quark Drive), players who have obtained Paradox Pokemons in previous updates may use an ability patch to change to these abilities for their Paradox Pokemon.
- Ruination Pokemon have also received their respective Ruination Abilities (Beads of Ruin, Sword of Ruin, Tablets of Ruin, Vessel of Ruin).
- Ability Patch can now revert Hidden Abilities and Instructor taught Abilities to the primary ability of a Pokemon.
- Maxwell's Neferpitou regains its cape at the end of battle, for previous contest winners.
- Role Abilities are kept at the end of Mega-Evolution (the Pokémon will revert to the specific ability instead of defaulting to its natural one.) Roles were rebalanced to reflect that change.
- Several bugs were fixed, including Bank interest issues.
- The Insanity Room was moved to Mind Asylum after a revamp of the New Dawn.
- Pokemon Storage space was extended by ten boxes.

Detailed Update:

[Usable by Players]
- Hail has been transformed to the weather Snow. A weather condition that does not deal end of turn damage, however, it increases the defense of ice types by 50% and triggers hail-related abilities and moves.
- Paradox pokemons now have their respective Paradox Abilities (Protosynthesis and Quark Drive), players who have obtained Paradox Pokemons in previous updates may use an ability patch to change to these abilities for their Paradox Pokemon.
- Ruination pokemons similar to Paradox pokemons have also received their respective Ruination Abilities (Beads of Ruin, Sword of Ruin, Tablets of Ruin, Vessel of Ruin).
- Ability Patch can now revert Hidden Abilities and Instructor taught Abilities to Ability 0 of a Pokemon.
- Venture Bond, Honor Bond, and Trouble Bond have been nerfed and no longer give a double 50% boost for STAB moves. (They still receive the regular STAB bonus, but not an additional Adaptability 50%.)
- Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee have received new hidden abilities, Light Born and Evoboost.
- Lokix has received a new form transforming ability, Showdown Mode.
- Unovian Darmanitan now changes form into Zen Mode upon entering the battle with the ability Zen Mode, however Galarian Darmanitan remains the same as before.
- Schooling and Showdown Mode reverts the Pokemons to their Original Form at 10% HP, previously 25% HP for Schooling.
- Shinu/Maxwell's Neferpitou does not lose its cape anymore after battle, for previous contest winners. (This update should theoretically allow players that have already lost Neferpitou's cape to bring it back after ending any single Battle.)
- Dig has been disabled in the Overworld and can no longer be used outside of Battle.
- Teleport has been fixed and can now be used during Trainer battles.
- The moves Syrup Bomb, Gigaton Hammer, and Blood Moon now work as intended in the Main Line Pokemon Games.
- The amount healed by healing items have been fixed.
- Flower Trick's Accuracy has been updated to truly never miss.
- Octazooka has been updated to 100% accuracy and will now always crit.
- Pokemons that Mega Evolve will now retain their pre-mega evolution abilities.
- Starf Berry is now usable.
- Lunar Blessing now heals the user by 30% of its total HP and cures status condition.

[Not Usable by Players currently]
- Unown has received a new form transforming ability, Swarming. It is similar to Schooling and Showdown Mode that transforms Unown upon entering the battle but reverts when Unown is left with 10% HP and Levitate.
- Rayquaza can now Mega Evolve while having the move Dragon's Ascent.
- Hisuian Samurott can now Mega Evolve while holding a Samurottite Mega Stone.
- Partner Move Functionalities have been implemented for their signature 'Return' moves.

- New Weather
-- Raging Sandstorm (Primordial Sandstorm that has the same effects as a regular sandstorm but also nullifies Grass-Type Moves.)

- New abilities have been added:
-- Dragon Fear (Only works as intended in Single Battles currently)
-- Barren Desert (Brings forth the Raging Sandstorm Weather)
-- Bee Ware (Bug-type Gale Wings)
-- Extra Cortex (Psychic-type Gale Wings)
-- Tellurize (Ground-type Aerilate)
-- Fly Trap (Absorbs incoming Bug-type damage and makes the Pokemon immune to Poison)
-- Swiper (Doubles damage if the user is itemless, but steals its enemy's item upon being hit.)
-- Screamer (The Pokemon is immune to Sound-based moves and boosts the damage of its own Sound-based moves by 50%.)
-- Silk Mail (Increased both defenses by 50%, however adds a weakness to incoming Fire-type moves.)
-- Airborne (Special Attack version of Wind Rider. Pokémon with Wind Rider are immune to damage from wind moves and its Attack is increased by one stage when hit by one.)
-- Fusion Core (Water immunity, +50% SpA, and increased evasion under Rain.)
-- Iron Heel (Raises the damage of kicking moves.)
-- Soul Ablaze (Signature ability of Partner Riolu, raises the Pokemon's damage proportional to its %HP lost up to 99% at 1 HP, while if the user also holds a Cobalt Gem, it also raises both defenses similar to the increase in damage, while if it receives a killing blow from full HP, then it will survive with 1 HP however it will no longer benefit from defense increases and Cobalt Gem will be disabled for the rest of the battle.)
-- Sweet Heart (Doubles the power of Fairy-type moves.)
-- Gallant (May cause infatuation to Pokemons that inflict contact-based damage to the Ability-bearer regardless of their Gender, except Gender Undefined Pokemon)
-- Marksman (Boosts the power of Marksman-based moves.)
-- Ranger's Remedy (May cure the Ability-bearer's status condition on a 25% chance at the end of a turn.)
-- Vicious Edge (When the user attacks with a contact move, this ability makes the enemy lose 1/8th of its HP after damage calculation when the move hits.)
-- Frost Body (Contact on the Ability-Bearer may cause Frostbite)
-- Spirit Drain (Draws in incoming Ghost-type moves and then increases Sp. Def)
-- Embody Aspect for Ogerpon.

- New moves have been added:
-- Combustion
-- Break Dance
-- Wonder Shield
-- Kelp Wreck
-- Freaky Buzz
-- Funnest Funnel

- New items have been added:
-- Cobalt Gem
-- Malice Gem
-- Curious Bat
-- Booster Energy
-- Eggnog
-- Royal Jelly
-- Nuptial Veil
-- Golden Truffle

- New mechanics:
-- Bank interest
----------------------------------------------

Days
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Just joined here. for some reason, despite downloading properly, the newest download will not extract. it says the compression file is empty when i attempt to extract and yet also it says the proper file size in windows.

Attachments

• Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    7 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
ok so 2 files are missing and the game refuse me to play because of it

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-01-03 232657.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-01-03 232657.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture d'écran 2024-01-03 232841.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-01-03 232841.png
    11 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen today
Issue with extracting...? Simple click with download from this website, followed as instructed and boom, there's a sudden issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-03 234024.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-03 234024.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
Days
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
My battlebond frodegier is level 40 and wont evolve to greninja, it does not Have a held item.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I know meltan doesn't evolve into melmetal, but how do you get melmetal? Was told go to iron grove on friday but it's not appearing.

Days
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I downloaded the new version 8.5 and when I tried to extract the file it was not working and showing error 🥲

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
1/6/2024 | Alpha 8.5.1 | Hotfix Update
- Mortis the Vice Principal has been introduced and now has his own office!
- New Role has been added! Entering the Gambler! Instructor is located in the New Dawn Bar! Ready to win big!?
- Slight Improvements to overall Dynamax related sprites.
- In Battle, the UI when pressing Shift has been updated.
- Bugs were fixed including the following game-breaking ones: kicking move crash, DA/Black Market crash, Dragon Darts crash when it finds no target, and Magic Bounce shenanigans. Certain moves such as Muddy Water and Leaf Tornado will no longer crit all the time.
- Gambler and Dark Knight's text have been slightly updated.
- Some things were rebalanced, including Pokémon and some Role Instructors.
- A Wishing Piece exchange system was added for unlucky people who only need one Mega Stone from Dynamax Adventure.
- Players will now gain Dark Aura in the Black Market.
- Some item/move descriptions were made more accurate too.
- Grammar. Again.
----------------------------------------------

Back