• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    After the orientation for D-Class, a woman downstairs asks you to help her find a necklace. I swear I've looked everywhere downstairs but I can't seem to find it. Is it not possible to find it, or am I just dumb 😂

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    After the orientation for D-Class, a woman downstairs asks you to help her find a necklace. I swear I've looked everywhere downstairs but I can't seem to find it. Is it not possible to find it, or am I just dumb 😂

its possible, just look literally everywhere

hint: check near some of the books

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024

hint check the tables

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    For some reason i keep getting Script "Quest UI" line 316: Errno::ENOENT No such file or directory - PBS/quests.txt

Any help here?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Sorry I fixed the issue
    it was my WinZip that wasn't completely extracting all of the files.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I do have a couple of questions about some mechanics. First what are the star rankings next to our pokemon's stats? I figure they have something to do with ivs but how do you tell what's good? Second are ability capsules or iv changers going to be added to the games? I personally hope so because the fact that we can only save at the start of the day makes hunting for good Pokemon rather tedious.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Also there needs to be either some kind of auto save or a change in how saves are handled because after like 13 hours of soft resetting trying to catch a Jolly/Adamant Scyther with decent ivs i finally caught one, and as i was walking back to the school my game crashed. This happened just now btw

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Also there needs to be either some kind of auto save or a change in how saves are handled because after like 13 hours of soft resetting trying to catch a Jolly/Adamant Scyther with decent ivs i finally caught one, and as i was walking back to the school my game crashed. This happened just now btw

what u mean by soft reset

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I hit f12 restarting the game and redo the parts leading up to encountering Scyther and if i'm not satisfied with it I do it again and again until I find the one I want.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    I hit f12 restarting the game and redo the parts leading up to encountering Scyther and if i'm not satisfied with it I do it again and again until I find the one I want.

I can understand soft resetting to get the right nature but there's a way you can improve your Pokemon's EV's and IV's at the training den. That should atleast save you hours of soft resetting for proper IV's

Also, I might make auto save a thing after you sleep and enter/exit the floor fields

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Also, I might make auto save a thing after you sleep and enter/exit the floor fields
    Please don't I like being able to control where and when I save

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years

Please don't I like being able to control where and when I save

Hmm You make a valid point so here's what I'll do instead: I'll make it to where you can save In your dorm after sleeping, You can save in the Pokecenter, You can save after class, and finally you'll be able to save after exiting the Floor fields. That way, there's more control of your saves and less risk of losing your progress in the event that the game crashes for whatever reason.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Im stuck in c class it tells me to take a seat and i do but nothing happens and then i tried taking the graduation and passed but i still can leave please help

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Im stuck in c class it tells me to take a seat and i do but nothing happens and then i tried taking the graduation and passed but i still can leave please help

Hmm, Interesting. It might be a bug on my end. I'm sorry you had to experience that! I'll be trying to get out a patch this month that allows some new features as well as some bug fixes!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Heh.. It's been a long time. Anyways, just checked your game out and it looks really good so far. I really am enjoying it.

thank you, we are working on new scripts and new functions. We cant thank yall enough for the feedback, and the love yall give. We truly appreciate it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey , I've finally did a second playthrough and unlocked every field and got an interesting cutscene. I'm now in class c but I've noticed a few things

Did my good rep got reset upon entering ? The guy with the Weavile now offered me his thing after I've passed to class c even tho I've got all the good rep I could've last class

The girl with the Croconaw is still with her Totodile next to the computer where you pick your starter and your mentor

And Yarette always only have her Misdreavus in her team , that didn't even evolved

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hey , I've finally did a second playthrough and unlocked every field and got an interesting cutscene. I'm now in class c but I've noticed a few things

Did my good rep got reset upon entering ? The guy with the Weavile now offered me his thing after I've passed to class c even tho I've got all the good rep I could've last class

The girl with the Croconaw is still with her Totodile next to the computer where you pick your starter and your mentor

And Yarette always only have her Misdreavus in her team , that didn't even evolved

thank you for the feedback we gonna fix out the bugs plus adding more functions to the game

Back