• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Having lots of fun, but ran into a persistent bug. Broke one of the rocks in the training dojo and got this message. I keep getting it every time I use strength options.

Same hope there will be way to save the save file 😢

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I can't start the game. When I open it, it won't start even though I'm pressing enter.
    I even plugged an external keyboard in, and it wouldn't accept input from that, either.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It was intentional for the progression of the story which is yet to be revealed

Thank you for finding the bug with the swimming girl by the fight club! I just fixed her! Also, you have the option to save once you end the day by sleeping in your bed! In order to sleep, your energy needs to be low! I'll put that saving can only be done once you sleep in the next patch!

I found bug Got stuck and soft locked after talking with akiza after the orientation and chosing mentor

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      IMG_20221229_200805.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 12
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Happy new year thank you for the amazing game and stay healthy

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I found a bug, lygn just standing still here can't be talked but we can still walking past him

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      IMG_20230102_015309.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 3
    Years
    Sometimes I get Strength=[10,true,true] and... predictably, the game crashes whenever I do anything that touches Strength afterwards (training or pushing rocks, doesn't matter). I don't know what causes it, but happened on two separate occasions. One was on the first day, I'd picked a mentor, decided to explore (since with that mentor at least choosing to get a tour softlocks you when you get to the Fight Club 'cause Street Fighter Girl wants to talk to him for talking bad about her sister but she has no dialogue for that part... or at least, that's what I'm guessing is the problem), and at some point (I didn't know to pay attention then) I got the odd Strength=[10,true,true] and when I went train the game crashed. Second time I beat the guy that looks like the FRLG Rival (in D-rank area 3) and I got the exact same Stat issue. Tested to see if pushing a rock would fix or crash, and crash the game did.

Edit: when I re-loaded the save after second instance when I checked my stats I still had the problematic Stat, so... I really don't know what causes it. Sorry...

Edit 2: did some testing, and... at least when you do things that touch other stats, the game doesn't crash? It doesn't fix it, but at least it doesn't crash, so you can still study and (presumably) do your homework and everything else while your Strength stat is glitched.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There us a glitch were I tried to turn my pokemon which can use sketch into a status monster, so I used it but then a system message pops up and then sketch is used but for some strange reason it used up sketch but not let me learn the move which went before me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I can't start the game. When I open it, it won't start even though I'm pressing enter.
    I even plugged an external keyboard in, and it wouldn't accept input from that, either.
    Interesting are u in our discord we can talk about the problem in the tech support channel and thanks for reporting the bug

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    THE NEW YEAR HAVE BEGUN AND WE WANT TO SAY NEW THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!! Join our Discord to see more on the development.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    NEW TRAILER BEEN POSTED!! POKÉMON PATHWAYS ZERO THE MOVIE!!?! 🎉🎉 Only available on Pokémon pathways discord server 😎

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    I don't know exactly what it is causing it, but I frequently get a crash involving my Strength stat. It will happen 100% of the time when doing something that will raise it above 10, but it will also occasionally proc after me losing some random trainer battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    My strength stat is shown as [10, true, true] and whenever i do something related to that stat the game crashes.

Back