• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    huh before it was skipping the 1v1 one battles for the A class but now it's working, though I haven't faced Esever in A class yet so maybe he was the problem

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I can't go forward here, in fact that sign is entirely surrounded by invisible walls
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Recently when ever I attack Aran's pokemon Draz I get this message

The cutscene you get after resting after graduating to S class leaves the next day starting at dusk
    Trying to go in to the S class Manor just takes you to the regular Classroom building

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    It keep crashing when im battling in classroom and in the battle to get the skill thing how to fix it?..

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    I ran into a bug. Where I lost to Prof. Dee to try and get to Class C but, after waiting the 7 days to try again it said 14 days and now it just increases in the days instead of decreasing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Hey there i was just curious about how should we increase our each stats like is there any way to do it i am not able to pass cause of low skill and intelligence and i wasted my 3 strength points on the boulder please if any of you could help me please do so cause i have fallen in love with this game just don't know how to work these out. ......
    Peace ✌️✌️
    Yes i m a new comer

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hey there i was just curious about how should we increase our each stats like is there any way to do it i am not able to pass cause of low skill and intelligence and i wasted my 3 strength points on the boulder please if any of you could help me please do so cause i have fallen in love with this game just don't know how to work these out. ......
    Peace ✌️✌️
    Yes i m a new comer

https://discord.gg/YXZcFEQa2z join us

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Whenever I play and closes it it doesn't seem to save or anything and I had to restart multiple times and I even delete it and redownload it. Any tips to help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    actually think it would be cool if you take overan evil organization you should be able to decide if it remains evil or not

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Hi,

I'm new here, so far I've been enjoying the game a lot. I don't know if this is a bug, but I've been trying to evolve both Bunary and Budew for a while and they simple won't, diffrent from munchlax and riolu which both evolved fairly easily. Not sure if there is a problem with some affection evolutions or they just don't like me as a trainer jajaja

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Also,

When I tried to do the exam to pass class D, I failed so I had to wait a week to try again. When I aproached Mr.D he said I has to wait 14 days, on Monday of the week 4 I asked him about the exam and hes saying I have to wait 17 days to challenge him.....don't know what triggered it sorry

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      Captura 2.jpg
      74.5 KB · Views: 2
    Back