• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    The class cafeteria always says 1 Kingler Crab Curry coming up no matter what you order

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    not sure how the images works on this site so i won't provide screenshot, but i have about 7 hours of playtime and everything was cool until i tried to get in bed (i'm in class C right now)
    i get notification on in game PC and the game crashes before i can do anything
    the error says:
    Script 'interpreter_commands' line 514: nomethodoccured
    undefined method'>='for[10,true,true]:array
    anything i could do to progress further? (i saved in pokemon center)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Game crashes when Cassandra gives me her phone number
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Thanks for the bug finds, I was able to fix most of what you reported

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    not sure how the images works on this site so i won't provide screenshot, but i have about 7 hours of playtime and everything was cool until i tried to get in bed (i'm in class C right now)
    i get notification on in game PC and the game crashes before i can do anything
    the error says:
    Script 'interpreter_commands' line 514: nomethodoccured
    undefined method'>='for[10,true,true]:array
    anything i could do to progress further? (i saved in pokemon center)

What version of the game are you on? I know I fixed any strength problems with the bed in the 5.2

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    2/18/2023 | Alpha 5.3| Update

- Added Back-Track Rope to allow escape from floor field. Given on 1st day by Mr.Dee
    - Cassandra phone crash fixed
    - 10,true true crashes should be removed
    - More minor bug fixes
    ----------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i updated and it's working now, i was sure i was on newest version but i was on pretty old one, i'm enjoying the game, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    so hey when Cassandra try to give me her phone number it crashed

we are currently updating the game and we fix the bug. more development to the plot coming soon. sorry for the inconvenience. we are grateful to have the community grow with us and for that we appreciate every last one of you all. Thanks for the support and Thank you for playing

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    2/19/2023 | Alpha 5.4| Bug Fixes

- Lygn sometimes invisible when selecting mentor fixed
    - Fixed Double Team by canging swellow to noctowl.
    - The last of the 10,true, true fixed
    - last Cassandra event that crashes when given her phone number fixed
    - Softlocking text after leaving team magma/aqua base fixed
    - Cafeteria sundae and text fixed
    - Hyun pronouns in class cafeteria corrected
    - treecko crash fixed
    - some Invisible npc in floor fields fixed
    - Police sign on arcade changed.
    - Rquirements to become a Knight has been corrected
    ----------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    It is a really fun game however it has some flaws and bugs that I wish where fixed like for some reason regardless of how high my strenght is I cna't learn any moves from any student for example drain punch for my lucario even though I have more strenght than needed it still doesn't let me learn it and it would be cool to have a move tutor that lets you relearn previous moves (or maybe I just didn't find it) like in other pokemon games. Or for some reason I can't speak to Cassandra on the phone. But regardless it is a really fun and good pokemon game and it's constantly being updated so I just hope one day gets fully completed

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    It is a really fun game however it has some flaws and bugs that I wish where fixed like for some reason regardless of how high my strenght is I cna't learn any moves from any student for example drain punch for my lucario even though I have more strenght than needed it still doesn't let me learn it and it would be cool to have a move tutor that lets you relearn previous moves (or maybe I just didn't find it) like in other pokemon games. Or for some reason I can't speak to Cassandra on the phone. But regardless it is a really fun and good pokemon game and it's constantly being updated so I just hope one day gets fully completed

and we apologize for the inconvenience but we are working on the bugs and adding new features to the game. stay tuned for more updates join our discord

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    Got an error in the first field where I go to use strength on a boulder and it gives this error. "Script 'Interpreter_Commands' line 325: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '>=' for [10, true, true]:Array

Hope I don't need this to continue as this is the first thing with a Pokemon I have done... :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Got an error in the first field where I go to use strength on a boulder and it gives this error. "Script 'Interpreter_Commands' line 325: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '>=' for [10, true, true]:Array

Hope I don't need this to continue as this is the first thing with a Pokemon I have done... :(

where have you received this error join our discord for more information on the next release

Back