• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Are only pansage panpour and pansear can be obtained as starters? Or is there an another option to starter somehow

at the moment yes but there are ways to get more starters on the floor fields we still making the floor fields for rank c

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    So when you say there won't really be any advantages to finishing early, you mean there should always be plenty of time to unlock all the fields and then move up before the event, or do you mean your rank won't matter for these time specific events.

all is up to u if u rank up or not. we recommend to unlock all the flor fields on rank D because if u speed run through graduation, the floor fields that u unlock in D is what u stuck with throughout the game

to answer your question yes there's plenty of time to get all the floor fields, to do more quest, tbh I encourage players to do so.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • What does Alpha mean? I want to play the whole game, so I don't know if Alpha means, that the game isn't finished yet.^^'

Alpha means the game isn't finished and in its early stages, though it is still playable to a point and made to showcase some of the features in the game's early development.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    What does Alpha mean? I want to play the whole game, so I don't know if Alpha means, that the game isn't finished yet.^^'
    but dont fret we are currently workin on an expansion update, and i thank u for playin

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Are you planning to give the starters (Pansage, Panpour, And Pansear) any stat or moveset buffs? I'm just worried about them being able to catch up with any others mons in the party, especially since I hate the idea of boxing my starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Are you planning to give the starters (Pansage, Panpour, And Pansear) any stat or moveset buffs? I'm just worried about them being able to catch up with any others mons in the party, especially since I hate the idea of boxing my starter.

the starters were meant to be average at the beginning . the more unlocked floor fields,
    the more starters u can possibly have, and also we are making a wild zone so u can also find other starters with the posible of having higher ivs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Thank you. Planning to try this game out, just waiting a little bit for any game crashing bugs to get ironed out

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Come to think of it what are you planning to do about trade evolutions and some of the other more obnoxious evolution methods

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Come to think of it what are you planning to do about trade evolutions and some of the other more obnoxious evolution methods

For the trade evolution methods, I'm going to replace them with some interesting new ways of evolving, though I'm unsure of which release will have these changes. Stay on the look out!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    After winning a fist fight with the street fighter girl in the fight club I am left completely unable to move

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Oh almost forgot I decided to check and it wasn't just the trainer with sentret repeating battle you may of fixed that one (I haven't checked yet) but all the other trainers can be repeatedly battled everytime you talk to them

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • After winning a fist fight with the street fighter girl in the fight club I am left completely unable to move

Oh almost forgot I decided to check and it wasn't just the trainer with sentret repeating battle you may of fixed that one (I haven't checked yet) but all the other trainers can be repeatedly battled everytime you talk to them

Noted, I put those in the known bugs. Will be fixed in the 2.0 Expansion. Thanks for continuously reporting bugs, as it makes the game better for everyone when I fix it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    If you saw that last post before I deleted it nevermind it must of been my imagination

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Alright I've been searching for a while now is there no carnivine on the 5 floor? I was sure there would be one. Can carnivine be found on any of the floors? I thought he must be since the teacher has one.

Back