• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Yeah it didn't seem to recognize my old save file

but do you still have the old file? you can copy it and put it in the new game folder called save and rename it Savefile_1 or 2 or 3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    you can copy it and put it in the new game folder called save and rename it Savefile_1 or 2 or 3
    I was going to start over anyway so I didn't bother looking for the file

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    download the link but if you wanna save your data follow what i said in the previous post

Yeah that isn't working for me.

Edit: Never mind it started working after a few more restarts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    So there is an area you can get trapped in the Iron Grove by the Roark sprite. There is no way to exit that area because rocks are blocking it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Sorry, I forgot to attach the photos. It was this general area that you can't exit.

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      One.PNG
      26.7 KB · Views: 4
    • Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      two.PNG
      25.5 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    It seems my classmates not showing up happens every monday but they're the rest of the week

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    In Mt grassland after facing the girl with the girl with the ledyba/ledian once and coming back another day to face her again she's seems to have been replaced with the girl with the sentret/furret from the lush forest. She's still got the ledyba/ledian by here in the overworld but her dialogue and pokemon when battling her is of the girl from the lush forest

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hey, so I seem to be unable to do the C class. When I enter the classroom no matter where I walk I can't take my seat to do it. I also cant leave the room after I enter. I was wondering if I had encountered a bug
    I've ran into this problem as well now it seems it happens on mondays, just like how in Class D the classmates aren't there on mondays. It's the same except unlike with Class D I can't seem to take my seat.

Years
  • heya im in a bit of a pickle e.e I'm on week 2 day 8, a monday night. I have 35 energy left and i can't sleep BUT ive done everything i can to use up the energy and now i can't do anything else

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    heya im in a bit of a pickle e.e I'm on week 2 day 8, a monday night. I have 35 energy left and i can't sleep BUT ive done everything i can to use up the energy and now i can't do anything else

have u tried crushing the rrock in fight cave over and over?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    In Mt grassland after facing the girl with the girl with the ledyba/ledian once and coming back another day to face her again she's seems to have been replaced with the girl with the sentret/furret from the lush forest. She's still got the ledyba/ledian by here in the overworld but her dialogue and pokemon when battling her is of the girl from the lush forest

for this one, I'll test play it to see which day that can possibly happen on

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Nice game gray! Sounds interesting yet strict. Is the game complete? Is it only playable on windows? How many generations of pokemon are available? All the way up to Galar or to what point? Does getting expelled or getting detention affect you in any way, and not being able to be in school? Like getting a game over screen or do you just continue on with your adventure while being regarded as a school dropout/failure?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Nice game gray! Sounds interesting yet strict. Is the game complete? Is it only playable on windows? How many generations of pokemon are available? All the way up to Galar or to what point? Does getting expelled or getting detention affect you in any way, and not being able to be in school? Like getting a game over screen or do you just continue on with your adventure while being regarded as a school dropout/failure?

the game is still being developed, somehow people got it to play on their phones i do not know how nor recommend it, it continues to gen 7, getting expelled will lead to game deletion, getting detention will give you a bad rep, keep in mind of the detentions you receive, may also get you expelled which is a game over/ game deletion

Back