• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    First off I just want to say, I absolutely love this game. The concept is incredible, and while it is in alpha the execution has been outstanding so far as well. An excellent job to everyone who's helped to make this game what it is, truly an amazing job, I am very much looking forward to the end result!!! That said the biggest problem I've had is the call system only lets me call the top few people, when you try to call anyone else it ends up calling one of the top few instead. I'm also curious, the lady on the first floor of the supermarket said there would be mega stones in the next update, and when I updated my game to the newest version she still says that without selling me any. There are mega stones in the A rank fields though. I didn't know if that just wasn't added yet, or if I messed up somehow on updating the game and missed something somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    hey sorry having a bit of a problem, i tried defeating team aqua after teaming up with akiza, now all of a sudden akiza has dissapeared, she does not walk behind me, shes not in any of the areas she usually is shes just disappeared completely BUT when i get into fights now she is right there fighting with me, i dont know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hey, I lost to Courtney in the Team Magma base, and now I can't get back in because a grunt is in the way of the alley. How do I get in?

Edit: Nevermind, I just had a card fight with the Team Rocket Guard. I get the idea now. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    when going to sleep after promoting b rank it plays the born vs blake scene again instead of the intrueder scene and freezes :(

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    hey sorry having a bit of a problem, i tried defeating team aqua after teaming up with akiza, now all of a sudden akiza has dissapeared, she does not walk behind me, shes not in any of the areas she usually is shes just disappeared completely BUT when i get into fights now she is right there fighting with me, i dont know what to do.

Same thing happened to me, it's a shame because while this bug is active you cant have your Pokemon follow you nor gain skill through it's respective facility (you can still gain skill by playing Triad on the weekends but it's a way slower method).

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Hello! I downloaded this game a few days ago and I've been enjoying it a lot. I have a question, though. I want to join Team Magma, which seems to be an option as the NPC told me to go talk to the principal of the academy. I did so multiple times and he just keeps telling me to return the Pokemon I collected at the academy. Problem is I have no clue how to do that. Is this not yet a thing or am I missing something?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Hii! I want to play this game on my Android but when i try to launch it it doesn't work.It shows me texts saying "Error in Plugin" and "Cannot load such file--json/pure".I hope this gets fixed because i really want to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    https://imgur.com/a/kEmYCty I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff, but it's just a screenshot of the game saying I completed it and I didn't know how else to post it. It was quite the grind and a lot of resets were needed, but I did it somehow lol. I just hope I get to transfer my save over for the next update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Everytime i try to sleep my game crashes I literally can't progress any further.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023

Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

OVERVIEW

____________________________________________________________________________________​

For Generations, Pokemon has been a game where you get your starter from the professor,
    catch wild Pokemon, Beat the gym leaders, defeat the elite 4 and inevitably become Champion.
    Maybe you even get a legendary or two during your journey. All of this is known as the typical
    Pokemon game format. Today, I bring you something different.. Unique, so to speak. This project is currently
    being worked on by a whole community, however, it started with just two people. Both of us enjoyed the creation of this game and this is the first game we ever made and released.
    We hope you all enjoy playing it.
    Without further delay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

~ Player's Choice
    - A majority of in game outcomes are solely dependent on your choices alone.
    What you say, do and decide will dictate your future, just like real life.
    Spoiler:

~ Character Stats
    - Stats such as Intelligence, Strength, Charm and Skill
    are all calculated based on your choices in game. These stats also determine what
    you as an individual are capable of. Make a choice, and you'll see one of these stats effected.

Intelligence - Determines how smart the player is. It is needed to ascend to higher rank classes and discover the unknown.
    Strength - Determines how physically strong the player is. It is needed to move, make or break objects!
    Charm - Determines how attractive the player is. It is needed to increase success when flirting and to encounter Legendary Pokemon!
    Skill - Determines the player's abilities as a Pokemon trainer. It is needed to unlock more wild Pokemon and Trainers to battle!

Spoiler:

~ Energy - A character stat that determines how many actions you are able to do in a day. Various activities will consume your Energy.
    You will be notified once your Energy is low, and once it is low enough, you will have the choice to sleep and start the next day.

~ Interactions - Not necessarily a character stat, but still effected by player actions. It determines the game's time of day.
    Essentially, the more interactions you make in a day, the more time has passed. It is reset everyday.
    Spoiler:

~ Reputation - Positive and Negative alignment based on your choices in game. Some may be good, others not so much.
    The same person may say different things to you depending on your level of Reputation.
    Spoiler:

~ Academy Perks - Winning Club activities will grant you different perks that are permanent!
    There are 13 in total but you can only have two so choose wisely!
    Spoiler:

~ NPC Affinity - Some of the NPC's in your class are students you can bond with. These NPC's will give you a variety of things.
    Their affinity with you is displayed when interacted with. You may talk and battle with them daily, and will be able to unlock future interactions as well.
    Spoiler:

~ Schooling System - You are at an academy with your own dorm room. You are expected to complete homework on time and attend class Monday - Friday.
    Failure to do so will result in a detention. Getting enough Detentions and skipping detentions skipped will ultimately lead to your expulsion.
    Spoiler:

~ Save Points - You are only able to save the game when you sleep to start a new day or visit poke centers. No more saving wherever and whenever! (Temporarily disabled for Easier Beta Test Bug Reporting)
    This feature is to force you to think about your choices because there is no going back and redoing, unless you're willing to forfeit a days worth of progress.
    Spoiler:

~ Multiple Save Files - You are able to have up to 8 different savefiles!
    This gives you the option to see and experience the many different choices and outcomes available in Pokemon Pathways without having to lose your main progress!
    Spoiler:

Shout to all the people who went out of their way to make videos showcasing the game!

GAME DOWNLOAD

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everyone who has downloaded the game and tested the alpha up to this point, and also to everyone who will download from this point on.
    There shouldn't be anything wrong with this latest release, but of course if there is feel free to comment about it here and we'll get to it ASAP.
    Again, Thank You for Playing!

Pokemon Pathways Alpha 6.5.1 Google drive Download

NOTE! If you're updating the game and not wanting to start a new game, make sure you save in the pokemon center!
    By doing this, you will prevent mixing compiled data from older versions to your new game!

GUIDES

I strongly recommend you play the game blind, however, if you'd like a bit more information to help your run, here are some Guides made by Shinu_Guardian

_____________________________________​
    CHANGELOG
    Spoiler:

KNOWN BUGS
    Spoiler:

SUPPORT
    Spoiler:

CREDITS
    Spoiler:

Cool game wanna play

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Ive reached S rank and have found the class i have to go to however it just says the door is locked and i keep getting detention. Is the game not far enough along or have I missed something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    i used the music device to check out the custom music on there and now its playing in a never-ending loop, it only stops when i get off the game and even when i delete the game and redownload it it still plays as it opens

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • 5/6/2023 | Alpha 6.6 | Updates & Fixes
    - Game's overall difficulty has been increased (Battle week has also been made harder, I am not sorry lol)
    - Player and Mentor Sprites have been Overhauled to look better
    - Akiza's Sprites have been overhauled
    - Items and Special Encounter Pokemon have been added to most Floor Fields
    - Added Mine Rocks in a few floor fields
    - Student Lounge Chef Now provides terrain seeds on Friday
    - Student Lounge shop item expansion, more appear with every class ascent
    - New Outfits Added! Rocket Grunt, Magma Boss and Next Generation Outfit are now obtainable!
    - Multiple Backups are no longer created after closing/starting game
    - All Contributors Now Provide a Megastone after defeating them for the first time!
    - Contributor Fyre Has Been Added! Battle him at Pixie Island once S-Rank!
    - Contributors Arc, Shinu and Barret now have after battle week battles!
    - Added Expert Roles For KNIGHT, NINJA and BEAST TAMER
    - Ball Fetch on beast tamer has been replaced with Synchronize
    - Pheromosa's base stats are corrected
    - Mr Bee's Team has been fixed
    - Mr Cee's Team has been fixed
    - Calling Mentor on Pokegear properly gives stats
    - You can no longer get fossil Pokemon before starter
    - You can now bring back a Rampardos to the Marowaks in Riverside Road
    - You can now bring back an Aerodactyl to the Vullaby in Riverside Road
    - All Pokemon in Max Raid Dens have Hisuian form.
    - Replaced Dynamax Adventure Mixed Adventure with Random Adventure
    - Fixed Lower Classes being locked even after reaching S-Rank
    - Fixed Cassandra and Yariette being in 2 places at noon
    - Fixed Players skipping starting nightmare
    - Fixed Overworld Spawns In Dragon's Den
    - Fixed Overworld Spawns In Aqua Grotto's Den
    - Fixed Effortless Perk Crash
    - Fixed Akiza appearing when talking to Petrel
    - Fixed Repeated Sleeping in Player home
    - Fixed All Outfit Running Animations
    - Fixed Partners Not Separating Through Dorm Torchic Plush
    - Fixed Mining an Armor Fossil giving metal coat
    - Updated Pokemon Encounters

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    Having issues with the perk. Only have 1 perk but when i go to get another perk they say i already have maximum of 2 perks.

Back