• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    hey, i just downloaded the game, but cant figure out how to run it. is there a walkthrough or smthn? yes, i am dumb

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Made a really sick Onix 🎉 it has the same BST as Steelix in this game, and the custom stuff you see on it is from the Adventurer role master:

Forced it to get the custom Sandstorm ability, and Rock types get 50% Sp Def in Sandstorm, and I also plan to use Eviolite with this, so it should be really bulky. Boulder Drop is a base 90 Rock Slide, and forced it to get Flip Turn since I like playing on Set mode and should be a great tempo move

Days
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    hi im doing a mono fairy run and was wondering if their are any classes that have them as a requirment

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    can the partner Pokémon get their hidden abilities right away
    You can get Hidden Abilities via the Ability Patch, which is available at the Game Corner and the Kecleon Shop
    hi im doing a mono fairy run and was wondering if their are any classes that have them as a requirment
    In terms of ranking up classes, you just need a certain requirement of Intelligence and Skill, you can use whatever Pokemon you choose

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    Battle Week was pretty easy, could deff be made harder with more lengendaries/mythicals, maybe more Ultra Beasts and Paradoxes. Also the AI didn't adjust well to certain abilities - for example if you switch in a mon with Desolate Land, Water attacks don't work but the AI doesn't really read that. So it may use Water moves over and over to no effect. Same with Primordial Sea and fire moves

Beat Born and gonna post my team, EV trained and leveled up to 99 or 100, made them all both Shadow and Shiny to get a 15% boost on attacks, and still took a bunch of resets to learn what was going on lol.

Here it is (can look at the game docs if you're unfamiliar with moves or abilities listed):

Role: Adventurer

Partner Eevee
    Ability: Evoboost
    Hasty
    Assault Vest
    Moves: Dreadful Drake, Sizzly Slide, Freezy Frost, Flip Turn
    (Freezy Frost was still bugged for me, brought it up in the discord and didn't get many answers, but it did NOT frostbite opponents 100%)

Wormadam - Trash
    Ability: Scrap Metal
    Careful
    Leftovers
    Moves: Stealth Rocks, Protect, Whirlwind, Metal Burst

Onix
    Ability: Barren Desert
    Adamant
    Eviolite
    Moves: Rock Polish, Boulder Drop, Headlong Rush, Flip Turn

Zapdos
    Ability: Primordial Sea
    Timid
    Life Orb
    Moves: Tailwind, Thunder, Hurricane, Weather Ball

Blacephalon (used as my Dynamax mon, used Dynamax Candy to get the full meter)
    Ability: Desolate Land
    Modest
    Choice Specs (used Brightpowder at A rank)
    Moves: Taunt, Mind Blown, Solarbeam, Hyper Beam

Aerodactyl (my fav mon)
    Ability: Rock Head
    Adamant
    Aerodactylite (used Wide Lens much of the game)
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Head Smash, Iron Head, Fly

Days
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    You can get Hidden Abilities via the Ability Patch, which is available at the Game Corner and the Kecleon Shop

In terms of ranking up classes, you just need a certain requirement of Intelligence and Skill, you can use whatever Pokemon you choose
    i more so ment how ninjas use poison and adventurers use water and so on

Days
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Spoiler: grrrrrrr

was nice playing your game lads, definetly has the potential to sit at the table of the best fan games out here, cant wait for it to be complete xx

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Bro i love this game but why there limitation to pokemon power levels.please reply

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hi, trying out your game, after awhile, i looked at my riolu's stats, when i got it, all ivs was 15, but when looked, all my ivs was 0, idk if that's a bug or not

Back