• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pear Box Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It looks nice but...why Celebi? I hate that annoying thing on NetBattle. So waht's gonna be on Diamond?

And does anyone have a spare DS they can let me borrow?

EDIT: Are you sure that is real? Pokemon DP isn't going to be released until 2006. Seems kinda early for a site to be planning pre-orders.

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Ok if somebody pre-orders there he/she is the stupidest pearson on earth... First of they don't have a contract with Nintendo so they can't seel their stuff and if you watch closely you will see the site's adress on the box... Man that is so fake...

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    I think it's fake, Nintendo never write multicolr text in pokemon boxes.
    Pokemon Pear Box Art

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What exactly do you mean by multicolor text? I don't see any multicolor text besides the logo of the site.

And as for the logo of the site on the box, it's not uncommon for some online stores to put their logo on the images.

I still think it's fake though. Box art looks too "plain".

EDIT: Has Pokemon DP been released in Japan yet? It doesn't look like it to me. Is it being released simultaneously in Japan and the U.S. (and any other countries)?

And do you think the price of the NDS will go down by the time DP comes out? Usually the price of all gaming devices go down.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Most definitly a box art there is no word on a box yet.

But i suppose that site is making pre-orders for next year.

I've seen sites do it before.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You could've just posted the picture and not posted the link. It is kinda advertising even though you aren't trying to.
    And that looks too plain to be the cover thing.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's too empty to be an official box art and besides why would they release the box art already?

Years
    Lol, its got its English box art already? Tch, I don't think so. Nor do I think Celebi would be on it. There'd probably be a legendary pkmn from tha 4th series on it...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah I agree with Charizard Fire God gamefreak would never put Celebi on the box, everyone wants to see new pokemon so putting a new pokemon on the box makes everyone wonder what sort of pokemon it is and then they buy the game to find out.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, its got its English box art already? Tch, I don't think so. Nor do I think Celebi would be on it. There'd probably be a legendary pkmn from tha 4th series on it...

CFG has a point. Something like this happened with FR/LG too. The celebi picture seems to be kind of messed up on the edges, and I think it would say "pearl version" instead of just "pearl". I think it's fake. No offense, but I do.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The game sounds like a possibility, but not the way they have it portrayed. It seems to me they may have gotten wind of a possible concept or rumor from nintendo or another source, decided to cash in on it, and started promising preorders on an unconfirmed game. That's just my opinion, though.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    something that makes the game look even faker is that both the diamond and pearl boxes are white. i know that diamonds and pearls are whitish, but gamefreak likes to make their boxarts colorful, not white. I'm betting that the real boxarts will be light blue for diamond and light pink for pearl.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah I agree with Fury of Ninetales too well anyway my point is that taht box art is obviously a fake.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It's fake, they wouldn't use Celebi, common sense, they'd use a new pokemon of VALUE, not an older legendary.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hm, I just saw the Diamond boxart. Again, the Jirachi image has that white border around it that makes it look like it was poorly photoshopped onto the rest of the image. Gamefreak wouldn't do something like that.

The boxarts are definitely fake. Someone probably just made those images to put in place of the boxart since the official version hasn't been released yet, but in that case it would have made a lot more sense to just have a 'boxart not available' image.

silverbullet2k4

\/ Can't touch this. \/
    Years
    Whoever made the boxart sucked at making it. It doesn't even say Pearl Version, it just says Pearl, and so many other **** cheap photoshop mistakes.

Years
    I seen some news posted about the boxes on a site. They had Jirachi on Diamond and Celebi on Pearl. They may be promo boxes, though I doubt they are. We'll see soon though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back