• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i think the game should incule some madness,funnyness,sadness,and happyness all together so it will be realistic.
    i like the idea of being able to say the attacks in the mic on the ds
    i also like the idea of weather and time being put back in the game.
    from the looks at the screen shots ive seen,it looks like you wont be able to custimize your person,but so long 2d overworlds!hello,fun semi 3d! fwee! i cant wait till it comes out in usa

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
    i think they might bring back the poke gear but what i want is when you defeat the elite four champion and you become champion you have to battle different opponets as the the champ in the elite four instead of you having to defeat the same guy over and over again.
    or if they let you choose any starter from the previous games

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    What I really want is realistics overworlds. As in night/Day/Sunrise/Sunset, and random weather patterns. Hey and a weather channel so you can know if you want to go through a certain area.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Komo said:
    i like the idea of being able to say the attacks in the mic on the ds
    i also like the idea of weather and time being put back in the game.

2 Problems With These Things....1:

1.A Handful Of Pokemon Fans Might Have Speech Impettements So If They Do It Would Be Kind Of Hard To Order Attacks Out And If You Have 2 Attacks That Are Like The Same Sounding "Bubble" "Bubblebeam" The Game May Mistake One For Another....

2. Weather Will Be In The Game But Im Doubting Time....Time Was'nt Put Into R/S/E Because So Many People Playing G/S/C Got Mad Or Dissapointed Because They Could'nt Go On Pokemon EVERY Day And Go To The Speacial Events. And People Who Could Only Play At Night Could Barley See The Screen And Would Rather Exprierence Day Light.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing As You Could Trade All Pokemon From R/S/COL/FR/LG/E/XD/BATREV/

Then I Would Want A Feature Where You Could Like Select Multiple Pokemon Too Trade At A Time. Take Too Long To Trade Over All 386 Pokemon....

Years
    Time Was'nt Put Into R/S/E Because So Many People Playing G/S/C Got Mad Or Dissapointed Because They Could'nt Go On Pokemon EVERY Day And Go To The Speacial Events.
    They could put day/night into the game without special events.
    And People Who Could Only Play At Night Could Barley See The Screen And Would Rather Exprierence Day Light.
    Do these people have electricity? And the DS is backlit, so that wouldn't be a problem, and you could change the time, since the DS has a built in clock.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Yes I was just about to say that.The reason they couldn't se it is they have no light, and now that they do no problem. Not to mention graphic improvements might help too. Time is my favorite feature.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    gs135790 said:
    They could put day/night into the game without special events.
    Do these people have electricity? And the DS is backlit, so that wouldn't be a problem, and you could change the time, since the DS has a built in clock.

I Know That They Could Put Day/Night In The Game And I Know That Wouldnt Be A Problem But For Some People It Is....Not Many People Want To Play At Night....People Like To Expeirence The Day If They Cant Because They Have Work Or Shcool Or Activitys....

Not Many People Would Want To Change The Clock Because It Would Affect Other Time Releated Games And Nintendo Will Proabably Have A Seperate Clock From The Game Not To Interfiere.

Years
    They could put an option to turn day/night off.

And I doubt they would put in a seperate clock, since in most of the previous games, there were problems with the in-game clock. Now they have the option to let the DS keep the time, like in pokemon channel, they used the gamecube's clock.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I think I know there is going to be new features on the way to this game.
    As you can see in the different pictures of the battles, the battles are cool and change between the generation of the Pokemon games.
    And they made this for DS which has better more features then other game systems that are handheld.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I'd like them to give Aipom an evolution. That thing has a surprisingly varied movepool, but not the stats to go with it. We've not had a gorilla Pokemon yet so that could be the evolution of it.

Years
    Go to all Regions and you are not allowed your old pokemon from your last region when you go to the new region.
    Then after you have done all regions,
    You are allowed any of your pokemon and Then there is like an ultimate pokemon league that you can only go in after beating all the other Pokemon leagues.

Also maybe Over lv100 pokemon.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    They have officially declared that time is a feature. I just think that it's too easy to catch the nightonly/dayonly/morningonly/afternoononly pokemon, because you can just change the DS clock. The special events that happen time-wise you can get by changing the clock.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ooooh...

Pokemon Trainer Jonny said:
    Go to all Regions and you are not allowed your old pokemon from your last region when you go to the new region.
    Then after you have done all regions,
    You are allowed any of your pokemon and Then there is like an ultimate pokemon league that you can only go in after beating all the other Pokemon leagues.

Also maybe Over lv100 pokemon.

Hmmm....Lol Thats Basically What I Said Except In More Detail At The 'The GBA Slot Could Make This Game 3x Longer" Or Sumin Like That Thread.

And They Should Add Weeks Back But I Hope They Do Something Where The DS Clock Wont Be Able To Control The Change Of Time In The Game....

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    What do you mean "I Hope They Do Something Where The DS Clock Wont Be Able To Control The Change Of Time In The Game...." ?

k.webb

noob
    Years
    my hopes and dreams

i hope they have all the regions, battle frontier,all pokemon,and many more new things that they never had before!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back