• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    me?
    1. night/day time switching and pokemon appearences, and events ^__^
    2. weather(rain show hail thunder lighting..)
    3. Trainer danger levels (eg Wild pokemon attacking trainer, then you could control your pokemon to protect you trainer outside of battle. or your trainer falling and you pokemon saving you)
    4. puzzles so you have to use pokemon to help. (Eg rockslide use pokemon with fly. or a volcanoe and you get a ride from your fire pokemon)
    5. eating- you trainer should eat and pokemon too!!
    6.gear/dex/phone thing.
    7. sickness (allowing trainers and pokemon to get sick.)
    8.more different items (VARAITY!!!)
    9. ability to let pokemon walk with you.
    10. friendship and trust(pokemon won't help/save/protect you if you doon't treat it well.
    11. everything from the past games
    12. huge worlds and a lot of regions
    13. ability to make own region
    14. tiredness meter-pokemon/trainer getting tired and needing sleep
    15. pokemon loyalty tests-testing trainers and pokemon for loyalty in each other.
    and other good things...

TJ0450

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
  • dude, if all you do is create problems about one thing then just leave. If hes lying that is a whole different issue. But still, he is right about the censor bypass. Don't do it again.
    Isnt there a way to suspend accounts that excessively do that? If there is, i call that bypass warning one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I have a few, but some were already mentioned.

~ Seasons and weather
    ~ Day and night like the older games
    ~ I like the option where you could collect other players telephone numbers, which would give you more options to battle
    ~ I would like to see a lot of more people to battle between citys/towns
    ~ Be able to customize your character
    ~ After you complete *insert new region* you can get the chance to go back to all the past regions
    ~ Mini games
    ~ Call out attacks and orders with a microphone

Thats all I can think of for now, that I would like. I might add some more later.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    hmm...a better secret base system, they could be bigger, better, with more stuff. Also, the game definitley should be longer, and the battle tower is kinda flawed.(Lv.57 pokemon VS Lv.100)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    Here's my requests (In Order of Want):
    1. Smooth, Nicely Animated 3D Graphics (World, Pokemon, battle effects, etc.) I would like a world similar to say Super Mario 64.
    2. Internet Play. ****. This would be kickass, AND it IS possible!
    3. Better set of Pokemon. For me, the first generation was genius, there was a good mix of types of Pokemon. Second was alright, but then I somewhat disliked the third generation. I hope there is more variety.
    4. A Battle system similar to Super Smash Bros. Each Move is assigned to one button out of the AXYB button set. (D-pad used for walking around)
    5. Release the game before I die. 2006? Come on!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Me i want an interative menu. Using the styuls and such. But a major thing for me is to release pokemon from there pokeballs when not in battle. That would rox. And everything else taht people have mentioned.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    I would like....

9 pokemon to choose from at the beginning. Then you can choose 2. (The 9 pokemon would be Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cyndaquil, etc...)

A harder Rival

More gyms!

A "Customize your Character" thing at the beginning. (Or at least choose what color your people's clothes are)

A more advanced breeding system, like you could crossbreed a charizard/blastoise to create a pokemon, than you could name it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    Phoenix316 said:
    Is that all? XD
    Having 3 regions would extend the games length but by the time you get to the 3rd region most of your Pokemon team will be around the lvl100 mark so the end of the game will either end up too easy or boring and repetitive.
    I've thought about this stuff for my fan game ;).

Three new regions is a bit extensive, however, there's a couple solutions. The cheap one would be to require more experience to level up, but IMO pokemon games are pushing the boundaries of tedium already, that would make matters far worse.

The other option is to extend the level tables. More RPGs now have levels going up to 200 or 250, I know of one that had a level cap of 9999 (although the people I've talked to about it beat it at around 50, so they might as well left it at the traditional 99/100). Doing that allows the game to become longer without the player maxing out halfway through.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 10, 2005
    Hmmm Let's see...

1. Very nice polished 2D graphics. It would be nice if they stuck with 2D graphics, we have the stadium games for 3D already :p Plus with the DS, there could be some hi-res animated sprites for the pokemon and trainers.

2. Weather, seasons, and real time.

3. Maybe a few more Pokemon (50-100)

4. Touch screen menus

5. Simple character customization (gender, hair, clothes)

6. Someone mentioned letting us have pokemon out of their pokeballs ouside of battle. I like that idea.

7. Maybe an online mode. I wouldn't want pokemon to turn into an MMORPG or anything. So maybe just a certain area where you go online to battle/trade/talk with others.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 7, 2005
    -New battle system
    The battles should have way more interactivity. You control the pokemon with the d pad and depending on the location the pokemon can swin or fly. You can jump, dogde, and maby smack the opponent with a, b , x, or y. i thought of two ideas for the attacking, i know everybody hates the idea of preforming the attacks yourself but here goes. 1. you press a series of buttons or a combination of them, like a+x or a, x, x, y. 2. or have the attacks on a menu on the touch screen and you press the attack, or you do something on the touch screen.(i couldnt think of anything xD!)

-Real time

-phones

-9 pokemon instead of 6

-mabey a few 4th gen pokemon, and all other pokemon before

-Challenges
    Like there should be certain challenges for ex. in order to enter the hoehn region you have to fly on the back of charizard and shoot fire balls at team aqua airplanes with the touch screen.

-seasons
    they should go through like a five day cycle or go on a story line.

-progress
    you should start in kanto then johto and hoehn. and after getting 25 bagdes(because some of the gym leaders in hoehn have joined team aqua or magma, i think that woould be cool) and gone through the pokemon, the johto and the hoehn leauge you enter some kind of tournement.

-pokemon reach lv.150

-difficulty settings

-two cartriges because my ideas are pretty big

and has it been confirmed that pearl and crystal are going to be made, i just havent seen or heard of anything.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • latiosios said:
    -New battle system
    The battles should have way more interactivity. You control the pokemon with the d pad and depending on the location the pokemon can swin or fly. You can jump, dogde, and maby smack the opponent with a, b , x, or y. i thought of two ideas for the attacking, i know everybody hates the idea of preforming the attacks yourself but here goes. 1. you press a series of buttons or a combination of them, like a+x or a, x, x, y. 2. or have the attacks on a menu on the touch screen and you press the attack, or you do something on the touch screen.(i couldnt think of anything xD!)

-Real time

-phones

-9 pokemon instead of 6

-mabey a few 4th gen pokemon, and all other pokemon before

-Challenges
    Like there should be certain challenges for ex. in order to enter the hoehn region you have to fly on the back of charizard and shoot fire balls at team aqua airplanes with the touch screen.

-seasons
    they should go through like a five day cycle or go on a story line.

-progress
    you should start in kanto then johto and hoehn. and after getting 25 bagdes(because some of the gym leaders in hoehn have joined team aqua or magma, i think that woould be cool) and gone through the pokemon, the johto and the hoehn leauge you enter some kind of tournement.

-pokemon reach lv.150

-difficulty settings

-two cartriges because my ideas are pretty big

and has it been confirmed that pearl and crystal are going to be made, i just havent seen or heard of anything.

I'm not a 100% sure that it will be released, nonetheless, the evidence does not seem to be legit!

Years
  • ok. heres my ideas. (i con't think many have been sayed before.)
    *have different starting pokemon then fire/water/grass. i am getting sick of those types.

*the pokegear can use wireless connections to cennect to you're/pokemon storage pc's. there should be a couple rules though to keep it close to the same, like you can't put hurt/fainted pokemon in the pc, ect.

*possibility to cennect to every other previous pokemon game, including rby, and gsc you would have tofollow the rby< gsc rules though>

sorry for wierd carecters> my keyboard is about to die on me :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back