• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    serginsurge said:
    I want this game to be a mix of pokemon and the sims, so you would be able to
    change cloths buy things like a house and items for it, be able to go to jail, just like real life with pokemon and the gyms, i also hope that they'll make it longer and more challenging.

sounds pretty cool, i would like it to be like that

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    I want:

Much more Pokemon, like 500 speices.
    A bunch of badges.
    Harder trainers.
    Many regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, etc.
    Missingno. (either as a glitch or real pokemon, just add it!)
    3D
    Pokemon Red/Blue pokegods that were never real (like Mewthree) to be real.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

I want:
    Better looking 2D overworld sprites/graphics.
    3D battles, stadium like looks except show the trainers telling the pokemon what to do and stuff.
    ONLINE PLAY!!! Battles, Trading, and even a Co-op thing where you can have.. say 5-10 players playing at the same time and you can see/battle/trade/or team up with them for a double battle.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I would really hope that Rukario is in the Pearl and Diamond versions. Rukario is suppose to be a legendary pokemon.
    Picture of Rukario:
    Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Years
    some of my list has probably already been stated but here is my D/P wish list:

1. Day/Night feature back

2. In-game time links up to the current time on the DS (not time played but what time it is within the game)

3. a Pre-evolution for Pinsir

4. an Evolution or a Pre-evolution for Farfetch'd

5. an Ice type Eevee evolution

6. Ability to go to Kanto/Johto/Hoenn after defeating the new region's Elite 4/Champion

7. a Pre-evolution for Miltank and Tauros (the baby would evolve at a certain lvl but what it evolves into depends on its gender)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    I'd like to see them change Raichu. I loath Raichu deeply.

I actually made up a Pokemon for an alternate way to evolve Pikachu.
    I want to see it either in Riachu's place or as an alternate evolution.

I also would mind seeing Kanto, Johto, The Sevii Islands(The ones from FR/LG AND R/S/E), and Hoen. I really don't want to see any more new reigons. I wouldn't mind them getting rid of the Pokemon, shroomish. UUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

And more than just two Trainers. I wouldn't mind having choices being:
    RED
    BRENDON
    HIRO
    BLUE

and...

MAY
    (Put in a couple of other females. I do'nt like the one from Crystal or FR/LG)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...No, Raichu can't go anywhere--the series is too far in for that.

Most of the stuff I want has already been mentioned, except that they should consider having more Legendaries exclusive to each version, like Groudon and Kyogre were. Also, I heard a rumor back in the R/B days that there was a way to get Yoshi. I know it was a fake, but it would be fun if they had a Yoshi-esque pokemon show up. Oh, yes, and BRING BACK CELEBI, MEW, AND LUGIA!!!!...But Lugia is already going to be in PC2, so...BRING BACK MEW AND CELEBI!!!!

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    PokemonPichu said:
    I want:

Much more Pokemon, like 500 speices.
    A bunch of badges.
    Harder trainers.
    Many regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, etc.
    Missingno. (either as a glitch or real pokemon, just add it!)
    3D
    Pokemon Red/Blue pokegods that were never real (like Mewthree) to be real.

well missingo will be horrabile everyone could get level 100 the game won't work cause missingo was a mistake and i remeber all the glithes in red and blue horrible plus these are the new game they'll make sure they'll be no glithces so think that over

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Pokemon pearl and diamond

charizard_maa said:
    I hope they don't use the Master quest storyline or they give us something more to do then battle gyms.
    I hope its going to be better than any other pokemon game and that its role play is good and screen shots!New pokemon and everything else will be cool! :D :P

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    More Dragons!!!!
    An' a Fire/Dragon pkmn, possibly with the Levitate ability... an' possibly with a gender. ^_^
    yea dragons rule al the way i'm hopin for a eletric/dragon :D

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    1. Able to ride on pokemon?s back instead of riding a bike.

2. The first pokemon in your party would follow you like Pikachu in Yellow.

3.New types like Light and Plastic.

4. LOts of more Fire, Dark and Elecrick ype pokemons.

5. New evolutions for Eevee. Like metal, grass and ground.

6. Able to fly everywhere here you have visited. Fying system like in Dash or something.

7. Night and day back.

8. Summer, winter, spring and autumm would be nice. They could change every week or so and there would be pokemons that are catchable only during one season.

10. Legendary that has first form. It would be nice if you could catch it in the beginning of the game and it would evolve into legendary when at level 80, or some other high level.

11. Easier way to get shinies.

12. Not as many legndarys as in R/S. Five or six would be nice.

13. Able to go in older regons and in orre.

14. You could catch old pokemons and old legeendaries in those new games.

15. Pokemons would have age.

16. Less water pokemons.

17.You could choose between bou and girl again and make your own character.

18. People would move in town to town and go inside of buildings istead of just walking in a circleor something.

19. Real time battle system.

20. You couls actually see pokemons before they attack.

21. Pokemons could have five attacks instead of four.

22. EV:s and IV:s could be vicible.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Pokemon_Master_DAH said:
    that would ruin the battle function in stragities so no but i wouldn't mind them to add something to battleing

Well yeah it could. :\ But sometimes it?s just really annoying when I can?t decide what to put as the last attack and having five attacks would fix that problem. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yes, besides, you never hear about limits on moves in the TV show, so I think you should be able to give it more than just four...Besides, the battle system might be out the window anyway...Since it's DS, it's probably going to be separated from the GBA games, like the GBA separated from GSC...unless they have some special set-up like using both slots at once to transfer pokemon over...but they could also try to do that with the original games......Oh, that would be SO SWEET!!!!!!

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    1. To be able to ride a skateboard
    2. When you're riding your bike and your attacked by a wild Pokemon it shows you on your bike
    3. An evo for Qwilfish
    4. A baby form for Lickitung
    5. Cooler looking Gyms
    6. Season-specific random weather
    7. Seasons
    8. Day/night
    9. Season-specific Pokemon
    10. The ability to go into sewers and find Grimer, Muk, etc
    11. Evos/baby forms for Legendaries
    12. Triple battling (3-on-3 battling)

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    that would be cool to ride on certain pokemon, but other than that, and new pokemon, don't make any drastic changes. if the games really needed changes this place wouldn't exist. So why having it like the Sims may seem cool, it would also ruin the game since it would turn it away from the RPG that it truely is. now having that as another mode would be kinda cool, but i would stay simple with something like Chao Garden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back