• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    A good thing would be on the Ds there are two ports, I wonder if nintendo will make it so you can trade between the two cartriges. (e.g: Diamond trading to Emerald!)Would be super cool!!!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    ok this is what i would like to see in D/P

5 regions kanto,johto,hoenn and two new ones

have all pokemon availabul

up the amount of pokemon to iver 400 or 500

you should be abul to team up with your friends to solve puzzles, battle and trade

have lots of wi-fi touriments

day/night

weather

legendays move around

new HM/TM's

better storyline than the stop Team (rocket,magma,aqua) and become the pokemon master

Pokemon League like in the tv show instead of E4

if you become pokemon master you stay pokemon master untill the next time the Leage starts

pokemon catching contests (like in G/S/C)

Pokmon fishing contests

Pokemon Gyms (not the type you battle in but where you can increase sertant parts of you pokemons stats)

Pokemon Contests (like in ruby/sapphire)

upgraded Battle Founteer

well for the moment that's all i can think of i can't wait for this game to come out

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Space Guard 06 said:
    A good thing would be on the Ds there are two ports, I wonder if nintendo will make it so you can trade between the two cartriges. (e.g: Diamond trading to Emerald!)Would be super cool!!!

This is one of the very few confirmed things about the game funnily enough!

anyway, what would be good is that the weather changes depending what time of the year it is, like on luigi's mansion (on christmas day there's a huge christmas tree in the lobby).

I think this could work as you have to set the day and the time when you start up your DS for the first time. so you could have sun in Summer, sun with cloudy patches in spring, rain in Autumn and snow in Winter, now that would be cool

neo@lex

fully qualified n00b
    Years
    -WiFi downloads so the game never gets old (new pokemon,regions ect.)
    -customizable characters (gender,hair,clothes,skin,breasts(if girl 0_o))
    ...aand..thats about all i want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    -customizable characters (gender,hair,clothes,skin,breasts(if girl 0_o))

Somehow changing bust sizes does not strike me as fitting in very well in the Pokemon world.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Sonic Rush styled graphics maybe. Background is 2D but active objects are 3D with a 2d Look.. It looks great in Sonic Rush..

Sorry if it's been said before.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I hope that it provides a vast, new overworld instead of putting us back into the old regions. Though if they could do both, I would love that as well. A more varied style of play (you should be able to choose a path) would benefit the game a whole bunch, as would things like fewer towns and travelling merchants that you could buy your things from. More of a focus on being out in the wilderness would be awesome.

I think that they should bring back day and night, and make it more realistic. A simple lighting effect would make it feel awesome on the overworld.

I want a graphical style similar to the original Star Ocean for the SNES. This probably won't happen, but meh, I can dream.

Bring back Secret Bases, but make them more useful. Have it be like your house in the middle of the world; you should be able to have a TV to watch programs on, a radio so you can change the background music of your Base, full-use PC that can arrange things AND allow you to access Pokemon/Item Storage, a bed for resting in, and the other decorations that we know and love. There should also be pots/boxes in the Base that you can plant Berries. The ability to Fly straight to your base would also be very cool.

A four seasons system and a year calendar would be cool. Some days have festivals, and you can go home on a birthday that you get to pick and you get a useful present (like a rare Hold item, or a special Berry).

Randomized weather system with probability based upon the season, or in a few rare cases the day of the year. For instance, it will always snow on the day of the Winter Festival, but it may not snow at all on other days. Aside from this being a great cosmetic effect, the weather would have an effect on wild Pokemon battles. Rain, Snow, hot day, etc. would all have some effect on it, but normal weather conditions would have no effect on it.

Bring back the Nuts! You should have to water them just like Berry Trees, but they would be used to make special Pokeballs.

More minigames! There are some great possibilities, like Rapidash/Ponyta Racing, and maybe some revived minigames from Pokemon Stadium.

In the middle of the big wilderness with a few towns scattered here and there, there should be one big town that would act as a center for things. It would have a big Department Store, a Stadium with all modes of play from the first two Pokemon Stadium games with different prizes for all of them, some of the Battle Frontier features in the Stadium, a Breeding Center, a large Berry Garden to grow a ton of Berries, a Contest Center, and anything else they can think of to cram in there. The Pokemon League should be here as well, but you can't enter until you beat all of the Gyms.

As for characters, you should be able to choose from a cast of various characters that are already created for you. It would be too much to put into the cart if you could customize everything.

A lot of this is unreasonable to ask for, but it's my dream Pokemon game, really.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Lets see
    1.) Go through Kanto, Johto and the new place
    2.) Some type of Battle Frontier
    3.) pokemon Contest
    4.)More than 150 brand new Pokemon
    5.)less legendaries
    6.)Wifi Connection
    7.)less pre-evoultions and evoultions of the previous Pokemon
    8.) weather effects
    9.)Certain Pokemon in diamond certain in pearl
    10.) New TM and HM(New System new life)
    11.)Actually shows you the Pokemon traveling when you are on them.
    12.)LAST ONE VOICE COMMANDS(Telling your Pokemon what move to use.)

~Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    i hate down evolutions (magpy,smoochem etc) no more!!!! no more!!!!
    mabye....just mabye.....4th stage pokemon??
    and a steel and dragon type pokemon...sorry i just think it would be cool!!!

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    AngelicExcalibur said:
    Heres an list of what i would want in D/P.

1. Improved Day/Night feature
    2. Better graphics
    3. Ability to change the items in your room (like what you could do with pokemon stadium 2 and g/s/c but no need to use two or more games)
    4. Able to change your trainer's appearance
    5. Better weather system (more realistic)
    6. Something like an friendship system
    7. Around 350 new pokemon
    8. About new 3 regions
    9. New type of gym style like this:

Gym 1
    Expert gym 1
    Gym 2
    Expert gym 2

and so on and so on.Basically, after each normal gym, you'll be able to go to an expert gym.
    10. Able to join different teams and something like an crime control system where for each crime done, an bar in an crime meter exstends.More police will come to the secne of the crime the longer the bar is.If you're caught, you'll pay an 50 pokedollar fine and lose 5 items as evidence for when the trial happens they can prove you gulity.

11. Game consle in your trainer's room will be good for something (like play mini-games on it).
    12. The max. level an pokemon can reach is 300.
    i have bolded the ideas i find silly.

10. would ruin the game, if you want to do that go buy a GTA game leave pokemon alone.

7. too many pokemon thats more than the ALREADY have so far

8. no. only 1 new region. not feasible. if you want multiple regions, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto are the way to go.

9. i hate that idea (no offense)

2. the graphics are fantastic as they are. 3d would ruin it. if u want 3d ask for a game on gamecube. ds 3d graphics are pixelated (if you want 3d it MUST NOT be pixelated. id rather have 2d) and sloppy. the graphics are great just as they are (sprites) IF THIS GAME WAS MADE IN 3d I WOULD NOT BUY IT

6. nahh

12. that would absolutely RUIN the game! if that was the case i would NOT buy this game.

10. (again) : I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY 'oh you should join gangs like team magma' THE CURRENT STORYLINE IS FINE. GANGS/CRIMES WOULD ABOSOLUTElY RUIN THE GAMES!!! GO BUY GTA IF U WANT THAT! LEAVE POKEMON ALONE (btw not gonna happen coz that'd land the game with a M15+ or MA15+ rating

all i need for d/p is

new region
    new pokemon
    new gyms
    new gym leaders
    maybe some new moves

and a squid pokemon

my two cents :)

P.S the guy i quoted no offense

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    hi

Dark Venusaur said:
    Lets see
    11.)Actually shows you the Pokemon traveling when you are on them.
    12.)LAST ONE VOICE COMMANDS(Telling your Pokemon what move to use.)

~Dark Venusaur

11. that would take a lot of work - not feasible. would be nice though

12. NO. for two reasons.

Reason #1: ACCENTS. PRONUNCIATION. VOICES. you need to cater for everything. if you were shown a move/pokemon list and asked to record a command for each, that would take a hell of a lot of time and it would also use up msot of the game's memory which could be used to make better things. it also means nobody else can play your game and if you are a kid and your voice changes you have to start again.

Reason #2: If you were in public for example a bus or somewhere, would you really want to be yelling "PIKACHU! GO! USE THUNDERBOLT ATTACK!" or "POKEBALL, GO!"? also especially if you're a teenager or adult, you would be mighty embarrased also because people think pokemon is for children under the age of 10.

my two cents

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    me trading idea.
    Insert R/S/E/Lg/Fr into the gba slot.
    then you can just use the stylus to take pokemon out of boxes into yours and move items.
    I reckon using it would be good to insert cartridge to fill up pokedex.

Years
    It's a Nintendo DS, I think we should be able to use voice commands in battle.

How awesome would that be?

I would only do it in private though.

Haha

In response to a previous comment, this would be a feature you could turn on and off.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    1.Better graphics
    2.Less pers and evos.
    3.Weather
    4.Your pokemon can follow you around
    5.About 350 new pokemon
    6.Able to change yor traines apperaence
    7.Voice commands
    8.Friendship
    9.Hunger
    10.Decorate room

duffin

duffin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    There should be different stadiums for each gym leader that plays to his/her advantage

E.G. a fire type gym would either have the weather always sunny or any none fire type pokemon have a 10% chance of being burned every turn.

just to make things interesting

Years
    Hay how about calling out PKMN Attks. using the Mike??might work...

Maybe not,but I think they should take an advantage of all the DS features.

Touch-Raise PKMN's friendship for evolution,like Golbat-Crobat(Didn't like the GB friendship thing)
    Maybe in a contest of battle show what part of the body to hit.

Blowing(remember Touch XX/YY)-Strenght of Gust/Wind atks. in a PKMN contest/battle.
    Mini-Game

Microphone-Talk to pokemon.uhhhh

Hey I think there should be one handheld PKMN game that will allow you to have people with you and you can manage their teams and stuff(like Tales of Symphonia)

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Somethign I'd like to see, probabl;y wont but ohwell, Say you in a Double battle, you can combine attacks like Hyrdo Pump and Thunder, if Hydro Pump htis thunder does and tis pwoer is increased as the water conducts electricity, but there should also so be combos that decrease the power, jsut so we dnt get too powerful :P

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    i agree... mic should be able to turn on/off otherwise......." LUCARIO! IRON TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! DOODGGGGGGGGGEEEEE IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!!!!!!!" O_o ermmmmm... ehem.... i stopped liking pkmn a year ago but when i heard about xd and that stuff, i got all excited again! But still it would ruin my reputation if anyone i knew...knew.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back