• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Hmm... Me and my friends had a few ideas.
    Possibility 1... Diamond/Pearl would just be a region on its own, then (this would only be available to you after the game is beaten, and you've met certain requirements, one being having the S.S. Ticket) you could connect to Nintendo WFC and download a ticket to go to another region.

Possibility 2... It could be possible that regions are linked, like (new region)/Hoenn and you'd get a ticket to go to Johto/Sevii/Kanto under the same circumstances as Possibility 1.

Also, Zangooser, it's been confirmed that the Union Room is returning as a Nintendo WFC feature. (Hopefully, they'll make it usable as a local wireless feature, too.)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    It would be really great to be able to become a gym leader, you could choose your gym trainers and while your out you could have them phone you when a trainer wants to challenge you. Doesn't seem possible though..I wonder what the new starters will be? And I really hope you can travel to each region instead of trading.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    I wonder how you'll be able to catch Lucario and Manaphy... I doubt they'll just appear randomly. And what do you think the the three ledgendary _____s will be? In RSE it was the regies, GSC twas dogs, and RYB it was birds. What about this time? Maybe I should make a thread about this kinda stuff...

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    I wonder how you'll be able to catch Lucario and Manaphy... I doubt they'll just appear randomly. And what do you think the the three ledgendary _____s will be? In RSE it was the regies, GSC twas dogs, and RYB it was birds. What about this time? Maybe I should make a thread about this kinda stuff...

Ah your right, what will it be this time?......cats, dragons, serpents, weasels?
    any suggestions ppl?

Years
    I have many thoughts (I apoligize in advance if I repeat any ideas):

- 8-way Movement. That way, we can use the touch screen to move the character and we don't have to be bored with going in 4 directions.

- Customizeable trainers. We can customize our trainer's clothes and stuff, but I think it would be too much work. Our we can all be Lass!

- Have little itty bitty places in between major towns. Like in the TV show, they have side towns or locations we never see in the game (Like the castle in the Pokemon Mirage special).

-The day and Night feature, but with a twist! We would be able to see sunsets and sunrise. The light slowly gets dimmer and dimmmer or brighter and brighter.

- Natural Sound efeects. Water rushing at water falls or crickets in the background.

- Unique buildings. No more buildings that look identical, like Pokemon Centres or Poke MArts.

- Unique trainers. No more trainers that have a quintubledeeoppotoolop-tuplet.

- Random weather effects. Rain, snow, thunder, anything! Anywhere.

- Seasons. Self-explanitory.

- Using Wi-fi, you can use your PC to log on the computer and go on the internet! That's my favourite idea.

- Actual objects on the map. Instead of a Pokeball, the object itself would appear.

- Talk ot your Pokemon! Yeah, you may look like an fool in public saying, "Hay Snorlax! Want a Pokeblock?" but its fun.

- Food. Some foods give you pep and allow you to move faster, while others are fatty and... I'll let you guess.

- To mix in with the food idea, it can have campsites to cook fusions of various food items anywhere, anytime (Except cities, Officer Jenny might arrest you if you burn down the Celadon Mall. Now we love the Mall!).

- More Pokeballs. I want to see more uses.

- A thing I like to call a Pokemon Sanctuary. It would be only accesible after beating the Elite 4 and completing certain missions. You would go into first person mode and move in a 3-D environment, interacting with your Pokemon and the Pokemon of others. Only this is 3-D, not the other parts of the game.

- By downloading saves from RSE, it would make Pokedolls of your party in that game!

- Pokemon's mood changing.

- Battles with Mom! I'm so weird...

- A system which allows oyu to let your Pokemon out in the wild to accumulate items. It would have a tracking device and you would find it and keep the items it found.

- No borders in water. You can go around the whole continent but you may not be able to reach certain places due to cliffs.

- Keep the Turn based system. If its real-time, you are putting no use for the speed of a Pokemon.

- The music of the Overworld changes depending on what you are doing.

- Missions for money. I don't like to keep on fighting gym leaders again and again.

- Finding a certain puzzle which can take days or weeks to finish to find the location of a certain legendary.

- A garden behind your home to grow Berries or vegetation to use in your secret base. You would have to buy seeds at a plant-place-thing and grow your own plants. This also collaborates with the food idea. You can grow fruits and vegetables to eat.

- A downloadable extension for your D/P game. You can use the Wi-fi feature to get it.

- More battles of the legendaries, like in Emerald. But with more detail.

- More than one save file.

- Different aged characters, like 10 different characters. Depending on your age, you have access to certain things like vehicles, special bikes, and many more.

- ALOT of sidequests. I don't want to be too bored.

- Pokemon move when they attack. For example, Salamence or Dragonite opens its mouth for a Hyper Beam or a Swellow flaps its wings and goes airborne for a Fly attack.

- More new attacks. I don't want one new attack.

- The seas become more stable or become fierce, allowing you to access certain ares or disallow you to Surf altogether.

That's all I can think of right now. I may post again if I come up with more.

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
    I would like every good feature from g\s\c

Pokenav

All regions invented

Real saying with E4 (like when you battle them again they say like You're not gonna be champ anymore!'

3D graphics and use the touck screen for anime things (like pokemon out of balls and cool stuff)

Talking with microphone to move character and calling attacks.

Animations on moves..Like when bulbasaur uses solarbeam its bulb opens and light shoots out.

A way to connent the DS to GBA to link with R\S\E\Fr\Lg

P.S..Where do you get a DS microphone. I got my DS on good condition but second hand and the only thing that didn't come with it was a microphone.

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
    No weird places for TM's

I mean like..In real life would you see earthquake disk lying in groundons lair?

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Hey guys, new member and a desperate waiter for diamond and pearl.

I got an idea! You should be able to ride on animals on land! Of course not all pokemons are avalible for this. And when you surf or ride on pokemons, instead of having the same sprite all the time, you should have the actual pokemon.

P.S how do you add an image to your signature, I can only seem to add an link to the image's URL. Help?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Demonta said:
    Hey guys, new member and a desperate waiter for diamond and pearl.

I got an idea! You should be able to ride on animals on land! Of course not all pokemons are avalible for this. And when you surf or ride on pokemons, instead of having the same sprite all the time, you should have the actual pokemon.

P.S how do you add an image to your signature, I can only seem to add an link to the image's URL. Help?

That could be a replacement for the bike, but doesn't seem likely.

And for images, put the link for the image between
    Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Zangooser said:
    Ah your right, what will it be this time?......cats, dragons, serpents, weasels?
    any suggestions ppl?

I actually considered this a while back and suggested my idea, but nobody listened; chinese dragon-like legendaries representing the basic elements. The types could even include this: Fire/Dragon, Water/Dragon, Flying/Dragon, & Ground/Dragon.

bluestorm

Years
    Awesome! Thats a great idea! Chinese Dragons are Kewl!
    Also, I think we need one or two more HMs. The riding your pokemon one (pokes idea) could be called Ride and only certain pokemon such as ponyta, rabidash, onix, dodrio, steelix, etc. could learn it. ^^

bluestorm

Years
    Erm...lets stick to the subject..anyhoo, Im hoping for pokemon contests, pre gyms and gyms, more uniquness to each trainer you fight against so alot more trainer sprites, and more uniquness to the hero (eye color, clothing, etc), a new hm move, a flying/ground combination pokemon, the hm intro, and of course the night/day/seasons

Last edited:

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    weirdo1 said:
    I want to start with evee.

I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHER STARTERS OTHER THAN LARVITAR, EVEE, AND DRATINI.

It's too bad that that's never going to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back