• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    More PC Box Wall-Papers, give us something like a Thunderstorm wall-paper for Electric Pokemon, Steel type wallpaper, Moonlightlight Wallpaper for Dark Pokes...etc

and bring back the VS Seeker or something like it.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I think it would be cool if you could create your character. Game Freak always throws in some generic spiky hair dude for your avatar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    i'd like to see them have 4 regions and in each region you can catch a corrisponding gen of pokemon also it would have a greater plot line and many quests

icebramz

Ruler of Charmander!!!
    Years
  • from what i hear there is going to be morning, afternoon, dusk, night, and late night. also male and female are going to have a certain marking somewhere to tell what gender they are.

icebramz

Ruler of Charmander!!!
    Years
  • what i want d/p to have is different pokemon poses. like if you catch a pokemon it gives you 3 different poses to choose from

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I hope

I hope they put more ice pokemon and areas in this Diamond/Pearl...i also hope that the starters are not grass water and fire. i think it should be something like electric ice and flying.:)

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Awesome

Everything that everyone has said is pretty good with me. I just have one suggestion for Gamefreak:

Never even MENTION shadow Pokemon again!!! That's what happens when a great series gets into the hands of a new company. Colussium sucked, and I never bothered playing Gale of Darkness because it's just not Pokemon. As long as shadow Pokemon never come back, I'll be happy.

But, anyway, I'm sure that regardless of what happens, this will probably be the best Pokemon game EVER!!!! I SO can't wait!!!!! :classic:

axz

the artist
    Years
  • hate to break it to ya guys but theres goin to be 2 lengendarys not that i know of other than rukario there will be a baby mr mime baby mantine most likely bonsly is in it with munchlax a weasle type pokemon a new bird type pokemon most likely manifi is in this and thank god night and day is back 1 last thing it looks kinda 3-D ish in a cool way thank you peace out dont ask how i know im speicial

axz

the artist
    Years
  • and someone1939 XD gale of darkness is good 81 shadow pokemon to catch more chalengeing than about 40 in collisiem better story line and it was more harder than collisiem even if theres shadow pokemon itll be the same as original story but just a little harder

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I hope they put more ice pokemon and areas in this Diamond/Pearl...i also hope that the starters are not grass water and fire. i think it should be something like electric ice and flying.
    Why make a triangle where two of the types are super effective against the third?

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • axz said:
    and someone1939 XD gale of darkness is good 81 shadow pokemon to catch more chalengeing than about 40 in collisiem better story line and it was more harder than collisiem even if theres shadow pokemon itll be the same as original story but just a little harder

Hmmm... maybe I should give it a chance. :/

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • More Ideas!!!!

Oh! So I came up with a new list of stuff I want to see cause now it's the afternoon and not 2:30 in the morning.

1. I hope that most of the new Pokemon aren't just evolutions or babies of old Pokemon (unfortunately, we seem to be getting mostly that from the already-revealed Pokemon)

2. Battles / Chat / Union Room over Nintendo WFC (Already been confirmed - excellent)

3. Anti-hacking code so hackers don't ruin online play for everyone who plays by the rules

4. Seasonal changes (Like winter, spring, summer, and autumn)

5. Seasonal Pokemon (To lengthen the gameplay even more)

6. Special holiday stuff (Super-rare items, decorated trees / houses, etc.)

7. A way to destinguish between eggs (cause if they've been in your box too long, you don't remember which is which)

8. Time of day system (Also confirmed already! Yay!)

9. Maybe some more advanced battle effects (Like actually animating the Pokemon when they attack)

(^ Although I'm sure that would take a really long time to do...)

10. Trading over Nintendo WFC (Like a giant forum with trade requests and stuff)

^ Unfortunately, that would be another opportunity for mean people to take advantage of nice people with fake trades and stuff... don't ask me how they'd do it, but they'd find a way.

11. Any more Nintendo events made much more accessable to everyone (cause I can't fly to New York to get a Deoxys!)

12. Storyline after the Pokemon League (Like the Sevii Islands, but preferably a bit longer)

13. Periodical updates over Nintendo WFC (Fixing the berry glitch in R/S would have been much easier that way. Plus, they might even be able to add some story updates! Hey, I can dream, right?)

14. Bring back all the HMs and even more

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll definately be thinking of more soon! I know we won't be let down!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    The only thing I want is a place you can go to or make the storyline lead to battles with really high level pokemon (85+) 'cause it takes forever to get to level 100 if all you can fight is lv. 60 and lower pokemon and your at level 80.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back