• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    As Ethan inspected the lab's seemingly vacant entrance, he was immediately proved wrong when he heard a loud crash coming from the inside, followed by a series of shouts. After mentally preparing himself, Ethan lunged at the door, bursting through it with ease.

As he entered the hallway, he noticed that it was dimly lit, therefore not aggrevating his sensitive eyes. The shouting became more evident, and as he approached the corridor where the uproar was resonating from, he realized that the pink orb had disappeared completely.

Ethan stopped in his tracks, and began to listen intently to his surroundings, attempting to gain some sort of knowledge as to what the hell was going on. After a few moments, he managed to overhear a boy shout "Zubat, use Leech Life!"

It was evident that a battle was going on nearby. Ethan was compelled to help, but he didn't have any Pokemon at his disposal. After all, he had only left Johto three days ago.

As he turned to leave the scene, a boy came rushing out of the room, clutching what looked like a green, oval-shaped sphere. His voice was breathless and frantic.

"You! You're a Trainer, right? Take this!"

Before Ethan could respond, the boy threw the sphere at Ethan, who skillfully caught it with one hand. The boy then dived back into the room, subsequently giving commands to a Pikachu.

Ethan examined the green sphere. It was rough to the touch, and the complexion was somewhat alluring. His inspection was cut short when the sphere suddenly began glowing. A brilliant green light was cast, almost blinding Ethan in the process.

When the light dissapated, Ethan felt something much heavier and spiky within his grasp. It was also rather squirmy. Looking down, Ethan came face to face with what he was holding: a baby Cacnea.

The green sphere turned out to be an egg, and apparently this was the boy's way of requesting Ethan's assistance. Although he never had any sort of formal battling training, Ethan knew the basics and a few strategic tactics.

The Cacnea gave Ethan a half-smile. Ethan sighed, his words rather surprised.

"A Cacnea... how rare. They're usually only found in the Hoenn region."

Ethan set the Cacnea down on the ground. The cactus-like Pokemon then pointed towards the room where an apparent battle was raging. Ethan nodded in response, leading the way, with Cacnea following close behind.

King!

better
    Years
    This looks like a really nice RP. :D I'd like to reserve a Jadegreen egg, please. I'll have the SU up soon!

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Lolly looked back to the orb, and was shocked when it just vanished. She looked around frantically for a moment, unsure of exactly what she was suppose to do. She took an indecisive step towards the building, but coiled back when she heard someone shouting. She looked around, contemplating what she should do. It was possible someone was in trouble, and she didn't want anyone getting hurt.

Gripping a hand around her backpack, she came to a decision. She would go inside. With that thought, she ran into the building. She had never been inside, so she wasn't exactly sure where she was going, but she kept on anyway, listening for the source of the shouting.

Finally, she managed to stumble her way into a room, and it was not a room she wanted to be in. It seemed a battle had ensued, and there were three to the party. She knew one of them was a Team Rocket member, they had caused her brother enough trouble, so it was hard not to recognize them. She wasn't sure who the second kid was, he was unfamiliar to her. Then she spotted the third one, who was looking at her.

"Kid, here, you might need this!" he said, and he threw something her way.

She held out her hands, and the thing landed there instantly. She looked it over. It was an egg. It was a creamy-yellow color, and it was scratchy to touch, but it was warm. Suddenly, it started to glow, and before she had a chance to do anything, the egg hatched. Now, sitting in her arms, was a Meowth.

She just stood there a second, looking at the small Pokemon. Then she looked back up at the person who had thrown the egg to her to begin with. She furrowed her brows, he looked familiar. She thought for a minute, trying to match the face with a name.

. . . . . . .that's right! His name is Lyall!

She had maybe spoken to him a time or two, but she didn't really know much about him. She shook her head, turning her attention back to the Pokemon.

"I guess we should help get rid of that nasty Rocket guy, shouldn't we?" she asked the Meowth.

The Meowth nodded its head, jumping down onto the ground.

Time to put all those years of helping my brother to good use.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    EDITED:

A series of crashing sounds and general uproar shattered the silence of the night and apparently upset the orb of light since it rapidly dimmed until it was no more than the dark of night. But its disappation wasn't as concerning as the ruckus inside the Pokemon Lab. Val grabbed the doorknob, and was surprised to find that it easily twisted to open the door.

"Hello?" the girl asked, or more like shouted, as she entered into the dark building. Was intruding like this a bad idea? The discord reverberated in the halls, and only hesistantly did she continue further in when no one responded.

Sudden exhiliration pulsed through her veins, and so Val reached the end of the hallway in no time, only to find that it turned ninety degrees and continued further on into the darkness- the occasional bit of moonlight seeped in from a cracked open door, but that was it. The commotion was getting louder though, so she was headed in the right direction.

A few dozen more feet and Val saw light- artificial, regular-shaded light- vandalizing the darkness. Voices- human voices!- were spewing out of an open door just up ahead. Oh so cautiously Val sprinted to the edge of the door, unconcerned about being detected. Half of her face peeked in the doorway.

There was a boy, rather young, hiding behind overturned furniture but he was shouting to another boy, who suddenly made eye contact with Val. His eyes seemed to radiate his carefree excitement and he grabbed something before scampering over to her as purple globs from the other side of the room, out of her view, launched just a little bit behind his feet. Frantic, she withdrew her face back into the hall, but the boy followed mere seconds after.

"Hi ya, are you a trainer?" he asked as if everything was completely normal, as if there wasn't some periless battle waging behind him. A moment of silence passed, and he blinked exaggeratedly, waiting for her response.

"I...I mean...sort of? Almost?" Val stuttered, flustered and confused. "Who the hell are you, what's going on!" Grinning, he held the item out that he had earlier snatched from the lit room. It was an...egg? A very large egg, or larger than the food, and was blueish with white specks. The boy practically shoved it into her stomach, forcing her to clutch it, before scampering back into the fray and leaving Val still clueless. The egg was icy to the touch, but smooth as calm waters. Before she could inspect it further, it cracked.

Multiple cracks split down the side, and in the blink of an eye the shell exploded open, and in her hands, amid the shattered shell, was a tiny Pokemon. A little blue guy, four legs, black eyes, a finned tail and orange bulbs similar to whiskers protruding from the edges of its enormous mouth. It chirped happily, and Val melted.

"You are adorable!" It didn't take the girl long to figure out that this was the Pokemon she was supposed to recieve at the lab but she was baffled by the circumstances of its occurance. The newly hatched Pokemon lept to the floor but, despite Val's immediate concern, landed gracefully enough and was entirely unharmed. It chirped again, and glanced back towards the room. Her destination was clear now.

"We could use some help girl!" a voice, the voice of the egg-delivering boy, called from the room, and so the the pair charged in.

Last edited:

Varin

Storm'd at with shot and shell
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    OoC: Well, we now have an up and running OoC thread! (click here) I've also updated your profiles on the main pages, and added an extra map showing the relation between Shussei and Johto (I know there's a slight error up in the top left, I'll get round to fixing it). Hopefully this'll be the last time I need to do an OoC post here!

King!, your reservation is noted!

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Name: Raven Night

Appearance: Raven is 5'7", with long, hip-length Magenta hair and striking pastel pink eyes. She has a model-like body, which prompts many guys to believe that she's actually a goddess. She wears black most of the time, but will mix it up and wear reds, pinks, blues, and purples. She loves wearing high-heels, but only on special occasions. She also has a Jadegreen pendant that she wears on a gold chain.

Personality: Raven is a shy, nervous, quiet girl. However she's not afraid to speak up if she sees someone beating up another person or their pokémon. She's a bit romantic, but has never really dated anyone. She has only her family's pokémon for her friends, because she's so quiet and doesn't make friends. She's spoiled, but she's a hard worker and doesn't ask for anything unless needed.

Brief History: Raven is an only child, born and raised in the green city of Viridian. Her mother Holly and her father Darius were told they could never have children. When Raven was born, her parents were over-joyed. They basically spoiled her, giving her lots of attention. The family's Eevee-lutions loved Raven. The Umbreon, named MidnightSun, took a special liking to Raven, following her everywhere, especially on her explorations of the Viridian Forest. Raven loved the green, quiet air of the forest. She could tell you where you could find weedles, caterpies, butterfrees, and she even saw a wild leafeon once. She has a picture of it in her wallet. She loves grass types, and one day wants to become a grass type gym leader.

Egg Choice: Jadegreen egg

Last edited:

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
    Are there any spots left in the story? If not, please disregard the following SU:

Name: Seth Robertson

Appearance: Somewhat short for his age (5' 4'') and excessively thin, with very pale skin, Seth's appearance suggests that he may just blow over if hit by a particularly large gust of wind.
    Complementing his miniscule frame, his jet black hair covers the majority of his face in standard unruly teenager style. He wears glasses occasionally, but they usually go unnoticed amidst the mess of hair covering them.

If one were to look in Seth's closet, they would be forgiven for thinking that they had suddenly become colorblind, as his clothes consist uniformly of various shades of white, grey and black. Adding to the blandness of his wardrobe is the lack of variety contained within. Seth only wears t shirts and jeans, no matter how cold or hot the weather. The only accessory he wears is a loose black belt that has six pokeballs clipped onto it for easy access once the opportunity arises to catch a new Pokemon.

Personality: having grown up in an overprotective family and being isolated for most of his life, Seth finds it immensely challenging to be social or hold a conversation with someone, even amongst his closest friends. The problem is only exacerbated among strangers, and especially around women.

Despite his lack of social skills, Seth is very optimistic and supportive, always trying to cheer up the people around him when they need it. Ironically enough, he is very loving and romantic, but never really gets an opportunity to display these attributes.

Brief History: Seth was born and raised in Lavender Town in Kanto. His parents, a news reporter and a teacher, were very cautious of their son's well-being, and kept him indoors most of the time due to his constant illness. Although Seth grew out of being sickly by age 12, his parents were still worried about him, and continued to watch over him closely. It wasn't until he was almost 16 that Seth spoke up about being too sheltered by them. His parents were shocked to hear that he was so frustrated with them, but realized that he was right, and decided to do everything they could to make him feel more confident and independent.

Shortly after he turned 16, Seth's parents told him that they were moving to the Shussei region. His father, the reporter, had been transferred to the news station in Chartreuse Town. More importantly for Seth however, they told him that they signed him up to be one of the newest Pokemon trainers under professor willow. This greatly shocked Seth, as he felt he wasn't yet ready to go on a journey all by himself, his parents eventually managed to convince him that an adventure was something he desperately needed. Unfortunately, when the family arrived at their new home, they found that professor willow hadn't received as many eggs as usual, so a few prospective trainers (Seth included) had to wait until the next year to start their journey. Seth waited patiently, and a week and a half after his 17th birthday, set out to receive his Pokemon egg.

Egg Choice: I'm feeling random...I'll take a Rustred egg!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Things r happening pretty fast, but i'm glad i got Cubone. Did you know Cubone is acctually the pokemon result i got on Mystery dungeon?

It was all pretty sudden, the egg, the boy, the telepathic man. But it was obvious that the boy was an ally and the man wasn't, the baby Cubone in his hand was very beautifull, it seemed a lot cuter than the one he'd seen on television once. The place was dark so it was a little hard to make out the little creature in his arms. He felt like shouting out in happiness for he'd finally obtained a pokemon. But now was not the time, he gently deposited the Cubone on the ground and took out the Pokedex wich was given to him as a birthday present the day before. It had the moves Double Kick, Growl and another move that Jack had never heard of before. So without more hesitation Jack ordered his Cubone to use Double Kick.

Do u mind if i continue later? ugh, i fill like my head was stuck inside the devil's armpit.

NamelessGuy

Years
    OoC: Accept Raven, por favor. She can be Ethan's girlfriend partner. Also, sorry for the short post. I'm a little frustrated at the moment. I'll make my subsequent ones longer.

Ethan barged into the room, unnaturally. The Cacnea had bolted in front of him, eager to battle.

The young Trainer's eyes locked onto a small handful of individuals. The aforementioned boy used a Pikachu, and another boy was present, this one using a Cubone.

Ethan was unsure of what moves Cacnea knew, but he was sure that it had at least some sort of offensive attack.

Absentmindedly, he ordered it to use the first move that came into his head, which he knew a Cacnea could learn: Magical Leaf.

The cactus-like Pokemon stuck out its stubby arms, grunting. After a few moments, a bunch of colored leaves shot forward, striking the Zubat that Ethan had heard about earlier.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    But the Cubone was small, it seemed to be a baby, it did not understand basic commands and used Growl instead. The young man had already started attacking the pokemon of the telepathic man. Jack ordered his Cubone to use Growl, and it used Double Kick.
    A bunch of colored leaves shot forwards, he looked behind him and a boy with a Cacnea ,wich also looked newly hatched, was standing ready to fight. Jack felt nice to have backup, but he needed to concentrate, he decided to aim for the Ekans considering it was an earth-bound pokemon. Jack's Cubone hit Ekans with the first kick and missed with the second one. The boy's Pikachu used Volt Tackle on Ekans leaving it scarched. Jack then finished it with another Double Kick.
    There was only one pokemon left. And it would be the hardest, Grimer could easily use the muddy structure of its body to trap a Pokemon and Jack knew that using his Cubone wouldn't work. But he figured that the Cacnea and Pikachu of the other boys might be able to do something. Looking closely he could make out more people behind the Cacnea boy. What? was this a show? He could make out a Mudkip's unique shape but he wasn't sure what was next to it.
    Then he shouted "Cubone can't do anything to Grimer, i think you lot should give it a go."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Sounds fun :)

Name: Althalos Fizen
    Appearance: Althalos is a rather average looking teenager except for his height. He stands at 5'11" and has dark blond hair and blue eyes. He is always wearing a dark red hoody that is always unzipped, *stating the obvious* except when it's cold. Under the hoody, he wears a dark blue-gray shirt with a gray tribal pattern covering the entire piece of clothing. He wears dark blue jeans as well as a pear of DC's that never seem to get dirty.
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky, some what shy
    Brief History: Althalos grew up living on the outskirts of Umber City. He went to school and hung out with his friends, and had a rather average life. His dad worked away a lot and he enjoyed the times he was home because he brought things from the other regions. He had rarely battled because his dad, who was from Hoenn, had a Mudkip that didn't seem to like him very much.
    Egg Choice: Rustred egg

Hey Xilpher. I don't comment very frequently, but I'm a fellow member of the Dragons Den, if you remember me.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    hey! yeah! zapdos i remember. I also remember how you used to get me name wrong.... LOL, it's Xilfer. Xilpher is pretty cool though, i might use that.

The other people weren't responding, they didn't move an inch "Maybe they didn't hear me?" he thought.
    He had no choice, the Pikachu had run out of PP for any electric move so they were in trouble, even Mudkip only knew tackle and growl when it becomes born unless it miraculously had some egg move.
    Cubone used Double Kick but his leg got stuck in grimer's...well... grime. Cubone was being sucked in! the boy's pikachu attempted quick attack, but was being sucked in too. In an attempt of desperation Jack ran over to the Grimer and started kicking it furiously, nothing happening to it, the boy did the same. Their pokemon were being helplessely sucked in, struggling.
    Finally Jack managed to pull his Cubone out and the boy got his Pikachu out, this Grimer was too powerfull for physical attack, a special attack could work, but Pikachu and Cubone had none of that left. What to do? What to do?

Sorry for the short post, Varin and the other people on here ought to get on more!

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    (OOC: Eek, I'm sorry about the whole 'not responding' thing. Been a bit on the busy side this week.)

Lolly looked at the Grimer. Her Meowth wouldn't stand a chance against that thing. Suddenly, something rammed into Meowth, causing both of them to gasp. Lolly looked up, and saw that the Murkrow had attacked them. They had all been so busy thinking about the Grimer, the last Pokemon had been completely forgotten about. Lolly bit down on her lip.

"You okay Meowth?" when the cat Pokemon nodded, Lolly ran an attack through her brain. "Meowth, Scratch attack!" she ordered, and the Meowth nodded, running up to the Murkrow, jumping to its height, and attacking it.

Meowth retreated back to Lolly, grinning. "Alright Meowth." the Murkrow would recover shortly, and she needed to do her best to get rid of it.

(OOC: I re-read all of the posts, and when i read, I noticed the Murkrow hadn't been taken out, unless I missed it. And meowth won't be any good against Grimer, so I figured this would be my best shot!)

NamelessGuy

Years
    (OoC: Yeah, my character couldn't really do much until Fearless responded.)

The Zubat seemed barely scratched. Sure, Cacnea was at a major type disadvantage, but that was all that Ethan could do at the moment.

Scanning the room, he let his surroundings sink in as the Zubat recovered briefly. There was another Trainer in there, one boy and one girl. Ethan was not one for pleasantaries, especially in the middle of a battle. He ordered his Cacnea to retreat for the time being, then began to formulate a new strategy. He was at a major type disadvantage, and he knew he had to act quickly, but not rashly.

The next step hit Ethan almost instantaneously: he'd either have to rely on the help of the other Trainers, or pray that the enemies' Pokemon were made of balsa wood and go for a full frontal assault.

He'd do a combination of both, it seemed. The female Trainer was commanding a Meowth, and the feline-esque Pokemon apparently had caught the attention of both the Murkrow and Grimer.

On the other hand, the other male Trainer was presiding a Cubone, which also wasn't having much luck.

Blast, Ethan thought. I'm at a major disadvantage. One false move, and I'm done for...

Grimacing, he ordered Cacnea to strike once more. This time, he had plan in mind.

"Cacnea, use Magical Leaf once again. Don't hit that Zubat, though. Spread your attack around it instead."

The short cactus Pokemon poised its arms a second time, letting a number of colorful leaves fly through the air in a graceful arc. The Pokemon was able to follow through with the command, and the leaves cascaded around Zubat in an erratic fashion, rather than striking it directly, causing the diminutive bat Pokemon to twirl around in disarray.

The diversion had worked. The Zubat was becoming increasingly confused as to where the leaves were coming from, therefore stopping it dead in its tracks. This tactic would only work for a short time, though.

Ethan then let a general command slip from his tongue, directed at any of the Trainers who would hear him. "One of you, attack that Zubat now, before it recovers!"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Jack was trying to figure out what to do.
    His Cubone couldn't attack the Grimer, but in all the ruckuss he hadn't noticed that the Zubat and the Murkrow were still up.
    Then the cacnea-boy shouted. He was battling the Zubat, and it was clear he was at a disadvantage but....his Cacnea! that was the key to Grimer's defeat!
    "Use your Cacnea to take out this Grimer! I'll go for the Zubat!"
    Jack and the boy practically switched places, the Zubat was still confused but it was way up in the air...hm.... yes!
    Jack ordered his Cubone to use double kick on the wall, the Cubone did so at first tilting its head but then understanding what Jack meant, it practically bounced of the wall towards the Zubat, Jack had been studying pokemon for some time, he knew that this Zubat's poison typed attacks were useless to Cubone and so he wasn't afraid when he shouted "Now! Use Growl!"
    Immediatly the Cubone used Double Kick, sending the Zubat flying against the wall, sliding down. Jack walked over to it and saw it was faint. Suddenly it was recalled by the telepathic man who said (or telepathically said) "That was nothing, wait 'till you face the wrath of Grimer!"

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Name: Callie Wright

Appearance: Callie stands at a perfectly average 5'5'', although her slim frame gives her a slightly stretched appearance. Her hazel eyes are hard to figure out, the green flecks more pronounced in direct light. Her skin is pale and smooth, her hair reddish brown and reaching the small of her back. Her side bangs brush past her right eye.
    Forever practical, Callie doesn't care much for fashion. She is most comfortable in dark denim jeans, a white t-shirt and a thin green checked shirt which she wears unbuttoned over the top. Her pokeballs are stored on her waist, and she wears a string bracelet on her left wrist.

Personality: Callie is practically minded, and doesn't care for the drama that affects most school girls. As a result, she would rather associate with boys. Callie is very intelligent but doesn't like to boast about it, and isn't one to draw attention to her qualities. She is known for thinking coolly and rationally in stressed situations, an aspect which her companions recognise and appreciate. Although Callie is a forward thinker and is very conscious of consequences, she would prefer to dive into a situation fearlessly and almost recklessly, if the opportunity were to arise. She is rarely impatient, but feels that she doesn't have time for petty problems, which cause her to become irate.

Brief History: Callie was born and raised in Mahogany Town by her father, a gatesman at the Lake of Rage. Callie is often mistaken as an only child, but most forget about her elder brother, who moved away when she was eight years old. After Team Rocket's invasion of the Lake of Rage, Callie's over-protective father felt the region was no longer safe for his daughter, and so they moved to a new region, where Callie could start her own Pokemon journey at an age which he felt was more appropriate.

Egg Choice: Rustred

NamelessGuy

Years
    (OOC: Short post for now.)

Well, this was convienient.

Ethan watched as the boy promptly knocked out the Zubat. With that done, a new threat had arisen now: Grimer. The slime ball Pokemon was a pure Poison-type, complicating matters for Ethan's Cacnea, which only knew two Grass-type attacks and nothing else offensive.

He secretly prayed that another Trainer would come along and assist him. He spied the boy with the Pikachu still locked in combat. However, the Electric-type would come in handy, it seemed.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    But it wasn't over yet. Jack realized that the Murkrow was still intact. But it was a flying type so Jack gave the Cubone the same command as the one for the Zubat. "Use Growl!" The Cubone used Double Kick sending the Murkrow flying, but it wasn't that easy. The Murkrow almost immediatly came back with Wing Attack. Cubone fell over, but wasn't out, just regaining it's conciouseness for a minute, then the Murkrow came at Cubone with another Wing Attack. But before it could make contact, a Meowth stopped it, Jack couldn't see it's trainer well for she was hidden in shadow, but he thanked them and used the Double Kick-from-wall routine, the first kick hit slightly, damaging a wing, but the second sent Cubone crashing against the wall. "This is all too much for a bunch of newly-born pokemon" thought Jack. he looked at his Cubone, it was close to fainting, he held it in his hands and hoped one of the other trainers would win.

Edit: This is ridiculous! Would someone please get on this RP or did everyone forget except me!? ugh!

Last edited:
    Back