• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Ok, I'm sorry, but this story is too good to just drop, and it's clear that Varin is NOT coming back. I'm going to take charge.
    So, everyone should finish their respective battles so that I can post the next step and objective.

I will edit my first post.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Accepted. You can just follow the rest of the story. You know, you follow the light and end up in the warehouse. I can't continue until someone else does.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Callie woke with a start, banging her head on the lamp suspended above her desk. Her eyes watered, her heart drumming erratically in her chest.
    What a horrible dream. Callie hadn't experienced a nightmare since she was very little, least of all one that caused an elongated anxiety when she awoke. She tried to recapture the images she'd seen, but the harder she tried to remember, the faster they drained away. All that was left was the fear, which grew for every minute she was awake. She shook her head impatiently. Fear of a dream is the most irrational fear of them all.
    She tried to push it to the back of her mind, reaching for the lamp in order to determine why exactly she'd fallen asleep, fully clothed, at her desk. Before she had reached out to find the switch the room filmed with a pink glow, and all thoughts about nightmares or sleeping in odd places disappeared from her mind. The fear had left Callie, but the anxiety grew with the intensity of the light. Without a second thought, Callie stood up and put on her trainers, as the light led her down the stairs and out of the door.

"Wait! What are you?" Callie yelled uselessly, the ball of light bouncing ahead of her. She wandered through the town, wondering if she'd be able to find her way home in the dark; the place was still unfamiliar to her.
    Finally, the orb stopped, outside the only landmark Chartreuse had to offer; The Pokemon Lab. As Callie read the sign, the light faded, leaving her outside, her hand poised on the doorknob.

Just as she was contemplating entering the lab, she heard a crash and raised voices from the inside. Well, if there's already people in there...
    Without any further ado, Callie ran inside, rearing to go. She looked in to see a man in black, commanding pokemon in combat with young, inexperienced trainers.
    Callie couldn't help but smile.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    @Callie:

The boy with the Pikachu tells you to grab an egg on the desk to the right, you do so and it hatches to become: An Archen! Congrats!
    You realize that you must use your new pokemon to help the trainers, anxious to battle you head in.

Archen

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

Ability: Defeatist
    Moves: Leer, Wing Attack, Quick Attack.

(I will post when i can.)

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Callie looked around, slightly confused, holding the newly hatched Pokemon in her arms. She looked down at the bird with polite interest, who looked back up with an almost identical expression. Being from Johto, Callie had never seen one in person before, but she had seen on television that it was called an Archen, a fossil Pokemon.
    She looked around her, getting an idea of where to start. The Grimer. Poison isn't very effective against rock.
    "Archen! Use leer on Grimer!" She yelled, pointing to the purple blob near her.
    The little bird jumped ahead, glaring at Grimer, who tried to turn it's head.
    "Now! Wing Attack!"
    Archen dove towards Grimer, its wing searing through it and coming out the other side. Grimer momentarily lost its shape, and was trying to reform. Callie saw the opportunity, and commanded that Archen used Quick Attack.
    Archen darted across the room, colliding with Grimer's side. It retaliated by hurtling a Sludge Bomb at Archen, who was temporarily blinded.

(It's a poor post I know, but I'm supposed to be revising etc. Forgive me!)

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    @CrossJHero
    Accepted, but i'll add you to the list and give you an objective tomorrow. I have to do my homework '-_-

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Ok, i think yours is great! Accepted! But as before, i have homework, sorry. Tomorrow after school for sure!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Hi I would like to join ^_^

Name: Audrey Sun

Appearance: i have a blue shirt with detailed flowers on it. I have blue jeans, and blue sneakers. I have a necklace with a silver chain and a silver dolphin with a diamond eye, and white star earings. i have brown and somewhat curly hair, and a tan bag for my pokeballs and items.

Personality: Very loving but somewhat shy. She loves spending time with family and friends. She is gentle, but can stand up to anyone who hurts her friends. She really loves animals and pokemon of all kinds. Sometimes she can get really scared, but not often. She loves to go on adventures with her pokemon. Sometimes she does things without thinking.

Brief History: She used to live in the Kanto region with her mom and dad and brother Jake. She has a friend named Dana, that she moved to Chartreuse town with. Dana wants to become a cordinator and I want to be a Trainer. Dana has already left to become a cordinator, And I am going to start my journey soon.

Egg Choice: The Amberlight egg.

Thank you! ^_^

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Accepted. Just one thing, would you mind editing that post to make the personality a little larger? Otherwise i love it. We'll start tomorrow.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    My Sign-up

Name: Jenna Mclaren

Apperance:
    Jenna has Bright Blonde hair tied neatly in a ponytail. She is about 5 feet 9 inches tall. She wears a Blue Hoody with a Mudkip on the front. She wears blue jeans with a loose thread dangling by her knee. Jenna has one of those Purses made out of recycled materials and wears White running shoes with black laces.

Brief History:
    Jenna grew up in Clover City and still lives there. Her parents own the Bicycle store at Clover City. From the day Jenna knew what the Pokemon League was, she wanted to be a Gym Leader. Now 18 and moved out, Jenna must take the necessary steps to her dream.

Egg Colour: Jadegreen

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah, but i have SO much to do! I'll try and sort things out today!
    Ok, members i need to add:

Darkangel
    chef30
    CrossJHero

Join requests:

Sorry, i believe all the spots have been taken up right? there were six spots, i have 7 people in the RP, I Gave an extra slot for my friend chef30 but that's it! Very sorry....

CrossJHero's right! I want all non-RP related posts in the OOC from now on.

I will add everyone and give you an objectif so you can start.

Alright. CrossJHero, chef30 and Darkangel have been added. Here is your objective:

You wake up, startled by a strange dream, you look outside your window to see a mysterious ball of light, you then follow it all the way to the proffessor's labarotory. You go inside to find about five kids of different ages using pokemon to battle a bunch of pokemon belonging to a man in black. "Not more!" said the man in black, but his lips hadn't moved...strange, you suddenly realize that a two other people are behind you. A boy with a Pikachu tells you to grab the three remaining eggs from the nearby desk, two Amberlight eggs and a Jadegreen egg, you all pick one and emmideatly it starts to glow, you look in your hands to see......
    @Raven: Budew
    @Tommy: Scraggy
    @ Audrey: Elekid

Hope you like your pokemon! (Check my first post for moves and ability)

The boy shouts at you and tells you to help the other kids. Wich you do.

Just to get thing straight, here's who is in and out.

In: Me, NamelessGuy, chef30, DarkAngel91, CrossJHero, Cooker (week warning), Fearless Love, Arcaray.

Out: Everyone else who applied...tell ya what, if Cooker gets booted out, I'll give one of you his spot.

Last edited:
    Back