• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Perfect Crystal (Updated 5th of April 2019) - Original Version

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 28, 2022
there seems to be an issue when trying to build this rom on cygwin

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
there seems to be an issue when trying to build this rom on cygwin

hmm strange. The Github repository is 379 files smaller than the files I have and I have no idea why.If I copy those files into a clone of the repository it works fine but I cant seem to get it to upload them.

edit. I think the problem is that downloading the directory does not actually download the contents of the "extras" folder. These need to be downloaded separately. I have gone and put that folder in a zip so you just need to extract it to be able to compile the game.

Last edited:

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hey, i just dont liked the rematch system, you could make per ''days'', ex: falkner monday 5pm till 6pm something like that..

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Update (18/02/2019)

Moved the 3 legendary birds to more logical locations around Johto and Kanto.

The game really is complete now!

~~~

Articuno is in the Ice Path B3F.

Zapdos is at Route 10, outside the powerplant.

Moltres is in Mount Silver room 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2019
Hello, i'd like to ask if it's possible to make a Shiny Charm when you complete the Pokédex, so you double your chances to getting shinys.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Update (24/02/2019):

• Fixed a bunch more glitches such as the Magikarp length bug, Light Ball bug and the Belly Drum glitch.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Jynx's color pallet seems to be outta whack

I think it is slightly brighter than the official Japanese release but having looked at both the normal and shiny sprites again, they both look like a totally fine representation of classic Jynx to me.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 28, 2022
I think it is slightly brighter than the official Japanese release but having looked at both the normal and shiny sprites again, they both look like a totally fine representation of classic Jynx to me.

Nono for some reason her skin is yellow now and her hair is white

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Nono for some reason her skin is yellow now and her hair is white

Weird. Its fine on my game. can you post a screenshot?

Here is what both sptites look like on my copy of the game:

3840screenshot3.png
9sKzOgz.png

it sounds like you are somehow using the old unedited sprite with the new colours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Update (01/03/2019):

• Adjusted the levels of the 3 legendary birds to have a more appropriate move set when you encounter them.
  • Made all but one of the unobtainable decorations unlock upon defeating the Elite 4.
  • Made the Gold Trophy unlock upon defeating Red.

Years
Update (01/03/2019):

• Adjusted the levels of the 3 legendary birds to have a more appropriate move set when you encounter them.
  • Made all but one of the unobtainable decorations unlock upon defeating the Elite 4.
  • Made the Gold Trophy unlock upon defeating Red.

What level did you make the Legendary birds?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2019
I have a question, my save file is compatible with every new update rom?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
I have a question, my save file is compatible with every new update rom?

I have never encountered a problem in my testing. You would have to defeat the Elite 4 and Red again to unlock the decorations if you have already beaten them in an old file.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Update (21/03/2019):

• Cleaned up the entrance to Cerulean Cave by extending the ledge on Route 4 over the water. This avoids a bug where your sprite disappears when you start surfing off the ledge.
  • Cleaned up the added dialogue by replacing instances of ". . ." with "…" to match the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
I stuffed up the tile on Route 4 in the last update yesterday and make it a jumping ledge instead of a normal one. This is now fixed.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Update (05/04/2019):

• Cleaned up some minor grammar mistakes in the dialogue.

Back