• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Spoiler:

The Most Hilarious DP Moment!
    Brock is very emotional.
    Image found off livejournal.

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    The Most Hilarious DP Moment!
    Spoiler:

Off of livejournal

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't know..but for some reason, I just find this funny. So yeah, posting~

Spoiler:

Just look at her expression and her hair. lol
    Edit: Source: That one was taken from youtube. From a video there, that is.

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    The most hilarious DP moment.

Spoiler:

You can see the source if you quote me or whatever.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Alright everybody, thanks for all of the great submissions! 560, Hiiro, and I are going to go laugh our heads off as we judge to see who had the funniest snap for today! We'll post the winner shortly! Good job to all!

Please stop posting submissions for Day 1.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Alright everybody, thanks so much for competing in Day 1! Judging for the first day of the Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version contest is over, and we have our first winner! The funniest snap that someone could give us from the Diamond and Pearl Series was... DRUMROLL PLEASE!!

Thats right, user MEGAS has won the Funniest Photo Title! Congratulations MEGAS! As a result, you win the Funniest Photo Emblem and advance to the final day of competition!

As for everyone else, don't feel too bad, you all can still compete for another chance to get to the last day and win one of the other two competitions. Thanks to all of you for giving us a very successful first day!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Congrats, MEGAS ! You will get an emblem and are given the chance to win the Master emblem during the final day !
    Oh, Kayne West was a close second. If you won't be on, then Kayne West will. If neither of you won't be on... uhh... well, I don't know...

The 2nd day has kicked off with The Most Tear Jerking Indigo/Johto/Orange Islands moment. Start posting now ! ^^

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Tear Jerking, TEAR JERKING !
    That means sad.
    Sorry ChaoSong, you were a bit late. Post a sad one if you want.
    Added altariaking ! Really small indeed, but I can see what it is actually...

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    aw. ._. so each "day" doesn't last a full 24 hours? D:

Anyways here's the sad one :O

Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !

Yes, it's Ash releasing his Charizard for him to get stronger. Remember.. when Charizard stayed in the water for all night in a lake to enter in the Charizard training place. D: even TR got emotional. It was very sad when I watched it. ;.;

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Well the first day actually began at 9 pm PST last night, so it was running for about a good solid 16 hours I would assume. Not too bad. Sorry, we'll try to get it at 24 hours tomorrow. 560cool and possibly Hiiro will be judging since I won't be back till 16:00 PST tomorrow.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Better now, ChaoSong,
    Added ~

Actually, here it is Saturday already. And me and Skip Shot a;ready announced the winner. But still, it's fine now. No need to worry ! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back