• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    hey look mi 36 post mi favorite number

mine
    Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !
    sorry for size that moment made me cry have you seen it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This is what I get for skimming huh? Alright I'm sure I can find something else~

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    lf, I meant this one. Not the other one. The other one was invalid (no human). But you can post another one, remember. If not, you won't be counted.

No problem, Gav. Just take your time, you will need it to find a winner's snap. <3

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^Dude you can't enter the DP hilarious moment anymore. The winner has been decided.

Also, your tear jerking image is a repeat of Altariaking's image.

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Hey Everyone!

After careful judging, we have come up with our winner for the Most Tear-Jerking snap shot. I'm glad to announce that our winner for Day II's theme is .... mervyn797! He definitely brought out one of the most saddest moments in Pokémon. Congratulations mervyn, we'll see you on the final day. n_n

AceDragon and EJ came in close third, while for a second time in a row, Kanye West came in second for this day.

Also, as we turn into Day III, the theme now is ... Gory FTW! ADV. and Battle Frontier! Hope to see many more of you guys take part again, as well as anyone new who feels to join in.

For Day III's theme, you must try and find one of the most glorious moments in the Advance Generation series or Battle Frontier Arc. It could either be from an achievement to something such as a "perfect moment" kind of snap shot.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    My thanks to mervyn. Voice of the Forest was the first movie I watched and that pic brought back some memories xD.

I'll proceed with editing the first post !! Have a nice 3rd day.

Last edited:

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015

while for a second time in a row, Kanye West came in second for this day

what is this i dont even

Anyways, can't participate in this one since I haven't watched Pokemon since Pikachu beat Raichu.

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    ummm not to bother anyone or anything but i posted almost the exact same pic as mervyn797 about 7 posts before

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    ummm not to bother anyone or anything but i posted almost the exact same pic as mervyn797 about 7 posts before
    We did notice, however comparing the two mervyn did have a better quality image between the two. Do feel free to participate in Day III's event though; we encourage all those who didn't pass the first two days to try again. =]

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Congratulations mervyn! I wasn't around for judging, but Voice of the Forest was the very first Pokemon movie I ever watched, and it still is my favorite.

Anyways, I'll be helping once again in the judging this round, so find some extremely glorious snaps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back