• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon personality test (Pichuu brother characters)

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    I'm Wooper.

1074497755_C_Uta_-PichuTest_Upa.gif

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm the Wooper too...I've never seen the Pichu bros, so I don't know why I took the quiz...

BTW, I think this belongs in Pok?mon TV shows/movies

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Everyone's getting Upa... But I'm glad you all took the time to test it out for me. n.n() Even if you've never seen any of the Pichuu brother specials, it's just a fun, little quiz to take anyway. I'm debating on what quiz I should make next... Trainers... Pokemon... cute Pokemon... legendary Pokemon... *shrugs*

Thank you. n.n() I wasn't reallu sure if it belonged here or the Pokemon anime forum. But, like I said, anyone with power in this forum is welcome to move it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I actually got the eldest for the Pichu brothers ^_^;
    But I don't really agree what it says to be my personality -_-

Not to mention that partying question at the end... where's the choice to "go home"?

Tweak

hurhurhur *sticks up tounge and pulls down bottom eye lid at people*

i got the younger pichu brother :shocked: although i wanted to get the older pichu brother cause it had bangs!!!

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Everyone's getting Upa... But I'm glad you all took the time to test it out for me. n.n() Even if you've never seen any of the Pichuu brother specials, it's just a fun, little quiz to take anyway. I'm debating on what quiz I should make next... Trainers... Pokemon... cute Pokemon... legendary Pokemon... *shrugs*
    ohh! ohh! do trainers!

Those are always classic...I've taken about 50 of those and got all kinds of different results...Tracey, Brock (obvious), Ritchie, Jessie O.O

Tweak

:P i forgot to mention, this quiz rocks! its very nice i'm looking forward to more quizes.

maybe you can make a "what kind of pokeball are you" =-=;;; although i'm not sure...how you'd do that. if someone can accomplish which pokemon are you quiz featuring ALL the pokemon..that would be awesome. *prays i get psyduck*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • That would take a really long time to make, not to mention take. X.o() It would be cool, though. n.n-

Pokeball quiz, ne? That's not such a bad idea. o.o I was thinking a Pokemon contest quiz too... Y'know... Like cuteness, beauty, etc.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Cool ideas orange*berry ^_^ it's really a great quiz...hmmm you believe it should be in pokemon tv shows and movies then there it shall go...I guess it makes sense ;) *moved*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Very nice quiz orange*berry, I'm looking forward to more quizzes from you:).

Oh here's what I got:
    1074497713_t_Mariruri.gif

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I got the eldest Pichu brother! ^_^ It's so cute~ <3 My character's Pichu's looks are based on it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    1074497713_t_Mariruri.gif
    I got Maruriri~! I'm very happy with this result. =P I'm looking foward to more! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hey i got the eldest pichu brother! thats cool! just like me! protective and stuff! it might as well have said Kevin instead of Eldest Pichu Brother! :laugh:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I got the youngest Pichu brother! It describes me pretty good!
    Great job orange*berry!

~HORN!

Back