• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pet Peeves

Years
  • Is there anything that people do that really annoy you? For me it's spelling Ninetales, Ninetails. But it doesn't have to be spelling, it could be anything. There's another one I have, but I can't remember it.

So post your pokemon pet peeves below!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For me, it's whenever someone calls it a kid's game, when in fact, most other people play it. I also get annoyed when someone spells a Pokemon's name wrong, as well as hard-to-catch/find Pokemon.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • -Pokemon Spelling when I'm playing isketch
    -When that pokemon that just doesn't want to get in that PokeBall
    -When people pronounce Pokemon as po-KAY-mon
    -That mix of your Pokemon getting trapped by Mean Look, parlaysied and confused while your opponent has used Minimize or Double Team too many times...

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Like PlatinumDude said, I don't like how people treat Pokémon as a childish thing.
    It's a challenge and it's for all ages.
    Also it somewhat annoyed me how people care only for a Pokémon's power and only go for the most powerful. Pokémon are your friends. Not weapons.

Back