• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LathaenCryx

Salty SaltOar
Years
  • Hyuck hyuck hyuck. This is SaltOar from YouTube. Wanted to let all of you Pikachu Edition players know that I'm continuing my walkthrough of the game, slowly and surely. :P

Pingouin_7

Where did you get the tool to allow you to edit evolutions?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Where did you get the tool to allow you to edit evolutions?
    I didn't get any tool but I found a document which told me pretty well how to find the offsets for editing evolutions and evolution levels.
    It's not that hard but can be confusing at first.

If you wanted to make a crystal hack yourself go to Zophar's Domain and find my evolution patch :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    Yeah hey, um I have a problem. I am playing on Vizzed.com/Vizzedboard and I cannot find out how to get through Dark Cave. It is nothing like the walkthrough SaltOar put up I am so confused!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    what are the chances to find shinies?
    i was just walking around a found a shiny weedle!
    so are they rare in this game and i just got lucky or you made them easier to get?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • what are the chances to find shinies?
    i was just walking around a found a shiny weedle!
    so are they rare in this game and i just got lucky or you made them easier to get?
    The chance of getting shinies should be the same as normally.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Miksy, guess what! :D

I found a shiny Spearow, VERY early in this game! And I caught it! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Problems

1. How do I get whirlpool?

2. How do I get to blackthorn city? I already beat the rockets at the radio tower, and got the clear bell, and beat all the other gyms, but that guy is still blocking the path telling me to go to lake of rage, which I did, but I already caught the red garados.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2012
    What do you do after you beat your rival and given the name to the police because those 2 trainers are still battling so I cant cross

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back